Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,845 members, 7,802,696 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 PM

Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow (908 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / People Response To Staying In A Bad Relationship Because They Get Good Sex. / Lady Flaunts Her Banging Body, 6 Months After Leaving A Bad Relationship (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by fati2001(m): 11:49am On Nov 07, 2020
@zzor

@ pinkdoll

@Uzomacharles

@ Nwaezeemmanuel

@sameazy15

@shamsin6300

@namiji2598

Advice can be differ. Some family and friends have only good intentions and supports in mind; Others can spoil a relationship by giving bad advice out of jealousy.

Here Are The 7 Bad Advice You Should Never Follow.

1. "You Should Find Someone Better For Yourself".

2. "Show Them Who's The Boss. Don't Let Them Push You Around! "

3. "Demand That Your Partner Is Romantic ".

4."Stay Quiet. Don't Make It Worse ".

5."Just Read Their Chat. You Have The Right! "

6."Just Remind Him /Her That What He/She Earns Isn't Enough.

7."Look At Me And Learn!!! ".

You know better from the inside..

So why do we tend to listen to words that might bring us nothing good?

THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN ONLY TO YOUR MIND AND YOUR HEART.

2 Likes

Re: Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by shamsin6300(m): 12:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
[quote author=fati2001 post=95779945]@zzor

@ pinkdoll

@Uzomacharles

@ Nwaezeemmanuel

@sameazy15

@shamsin6300

@namiji2598

I am only here to learn.
Wait oo, why is my moniker always highlighted yellow? Is that a sign that I will hammer soon wink

1 Like

Re: Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by SILENTandSMART2: 12:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Another principle grin

Shit happens

smiley
Re: Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by virginprincess(f): 12:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by MrTAnonymous(m): 1:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
All your points are good except number 1.

*In as much as it is good to follow ones mind in a relationship it won't stop me from advicing people to always find someone better for themselves.

There is no need managing relationship that is draining you emotionally, mentally and physically, there is always someone good enough for you.

Dump him/her and look for someone who's going to give you peace of mind.

Incase you don't know na me talk

2 Likes

Re: Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by IamFINESSE: 1:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
fati2001:
@zzor

@ pinkdoll

@Uzomacharles

@ Nwaezeemmanuel

@sameazy15

@shamsin6300

@namiji2598

Advice can be differ. Some family and friends have only good intentions and supports in mind; Others can spoil a relationship by giving bad advice out of jealousy.

Here Are The 7 Bad Advice You Should Never Follow.

1. "You Should Find Someone Better For Yourself".

2. "Show Them Who's The Boss. Don't Let Them Push You Around! "

3. "Demand That Your Partner Is Romantic ".

4."Stay Quiet. Don't Make It Worse ".

5."Just Read Their Chat. You Have The Right! "

6."Just Remind Him /Her That What He/She Earns Isn't Enough.

7."Look At Me And Learn!!! ".

You know better from the inside..

So why do we tend to listen to words that might bring us nothing good?

THAT'S WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN ONLY TO YOUR MIND AND YOUR HEART.

Re: Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
He will change
Re: Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by AdaugoChisom(f): 3:19pm On Nov 07, 2020
This one loud
Re: Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by tobechi74: 3:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
Never ask a guy out

Whenever a lady likes a guy, she can only give green light. She will never tell him her feelings. This is because she does not want to loose her feminine power.She understand that the one less interested in a relationship controls it. She pretends she does not like sex so she maintains her power. Guys with high sex drive are easily manipulated by ladies.
Re: Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by Shortcut2life: 4:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Gff
Re: Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by cooooooks(m): 9:41am On Nov 08, 2020
To automatically suspect your partner by default.
Re: Piece Of Bad Relationship Advice You Should Never Follow by WrittyWritter(f): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2020
I agree with everything except number 1..y should I stay in a relationship and collect shit from someone wen I can look 4 someone else dat will treat me right

(1) (Reply)

Run From Séx! (the Invisible Enemy!) / "My Ex This My Ex That" / Please Advise Please,i Am About Relocating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.