Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy (2505 Views)

MATURED MINDS!! Hookup Or Girlfriend – Which One Is The Better Option? / Is a Wife really necessary or is an Olosho a better option than a Wife ????? / "I Used My Big Bum Bum To Buy All These Cars" - Instagram Model Show Off Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy by honda001: 12:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
If you are an entrepreneur... Go for Benz
Or worked with a company ......toyota
Re: Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy by IamFINESSE: 12:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Lol,

Abeg smile ooo grin

Nah dem go celebrate it with you nah, but you go use brain because some people go dey call for celebration that cost half of the car grin

Na true sha, thanks for the advice bro

Very valid
Re: Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy by IamFINESSE: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
honda001:
If you are an entrepreneur... Go for Benz
Or worked with a company ......toyota

Entrepreneur bro

I can't work for anybody
Re: Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy by SILENTandSMART2: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Na true sha, thanks for the advice bro

Very valid

Yeah we gather dey smiley
Re: Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy by IamFINESSE: 12:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Yeah we gather dey smiley

Always boss
Re: Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy by SILENTandSMART2: 12:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
IamFINESSE:

Always boss

Yes boss
Re: Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy by uniquetechng: 7:42am On Nov 29, 2020
J111333:
Did I read 2009 and Mercedes? sad
You get enough memory space in your phone to save names of every mechanic in your city?
How many years e remain for kids of 2009 to begin write WAEC?

Biko buy 2012 car, it's old but at least na Camry.

Real men drive truck though but a man still needs a Camry.
Funny enough the Benz is far more equiped than even a 2014 Camry.
Re: Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:53am On Nov 29, 2020
if na fuel economy be ur issue buy the Toyota,but the Benz flogs the Camry in every other thing.that Camry is crampy and boring.
Re: Advice Me, Which Of These Cars Is A Better Option To Buy by Dufil(m): 10:23am On Nov 29, 2020
Buy Lexus jeep for fuel economy but for prestige go for Benz 2009 but be ready for bills and fight with Keke n bike men.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Some Girls Insist On An Expensive Wedding? / Somebody Help Me I Am Presently In A Big Mess / I Drew A Random Girl, Check Her Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.