Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,079 members, 7,807,228 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

Do You Need A Magnetic White Board Either For School Or Office Use - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do You Need A Magnetic White Board Either For School Or Office Use (419 Views)

Buy and Install Trendy Wallpaper Designs for Home Or Office / Physically Challenged Orphan Abandons Begging For School In Kaduna / HELP!! I Need 200k To Pay For School Fee. ;newly Admitted Uniben Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Magnetic White Board Either For School Or Office Use by Teewhy2: 1:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
we have Magnetic White Board for sale both retail and wholesale

This magnetic board comes with a modernized design, which is durable and of Well-made Anodized Aluminum Frame with Safe Plastic Corners.

It provides a bright, smooth and easy to clean writing surface.
Also delivers a good wiping surface for all dry-wipe whiteboard pens and its magnetic surface is Perfect for hanging notes and photos with magnets, which is very helpful during school lessons, meeting, presentation and lectures.

These Magnetic White boards are made with a great care for the smallest details. Careful finishing makes looking at the board a real pleasure, therefore content that is presented on it is better visible and easier to remember.

kindly contact us at frugesarenaltd@gmail.com

Re: Do You Need A Magnetic White Board Either For School Or Office Use by Teewhy2: 11:27am On Dec 25, 2020
Even though 2020 has come with many unpleasant surprises (Covid-19, ENDSARS, e.tc) let's be thankful to GOD for his mercy endures forever over us. I wish happiness surrounds you and your family all around on this happy occasion. Merry Christmas ⛄
from Fruges Arena family to yours.
Re: Do You Need A Magnetic White Board Either For School Or Office Use by Dave0116(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2021
What's the price range... I want to get just one

(1) (Reply)

Suspension Of Three (3) Diet Professional Examinations Due To Covid-19 Pandemic / I Read, I Did Not Pass; I Graduated, I Did Not Get Employers' Attention! / Jamb 2021/2022 Utme Form Will Commence Tomorrow Read Guidelines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.