Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth (3577 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Moves To Sack Ozekhome As IPOB Crisis Worsens / IPOB Crisis Deepens As Nnamdi Kanu's Family Fight Over Money, Bank Accounts / IPOB Crisis: Simon Ekpa Launches Own Radio, May Form His Own Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by nsiba: 5:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
Eastlink:
Arrewa are you not tired of opening useless thread? Your Oyigboupdate moniker was trounced and now you want to keep messing around with this your fake moniker.

Below are some of your monikers that we’ve busted and will continue to burst until you repent.

1. Chino
2. Arrewa
3. Ikwerrepikin
4. NGPatriot
5. Ekpeitit
6. Rivers1stson
7. Idenna
8. Nsiba
9. Nduchuks
And over 100 monikers. Who is bankrolling you Areewa?

I was informed you’ve being a nairalander since 2005, which means you should be getting to 50 years. When will you face your real Osun state and repent?

Informed by the Minister of LIES PROPAGANDA and 419 of Biafra dreamland...... Yeye de smell, Grandpas, papa and children all lie lie generation

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by IkwerrePikin: 5:07pm On Nov 07, 2020
nsiba:

Informed by the Minister of LIES PROPAGANDA and 419 of Biafra dreamland...... Yeye de smell, Grandpas, papa and children all lie lie generation

They are very foolish greedy set of people!
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by Nwadiuto247: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

They are very foolish greedy set of people!

You actually wrote nonsense.

I only agree with you on the issue of ipob. They are bunch of fools and i cannot defend, them

Your post also confirmed to us that Wike is a murderer.

I can see you are struggling hard to make Ikwerre continue to subdue other ethnic groups in Rivers State.

Your time is up. You people should go and let other people take over. Wicked souls

You don't produce even a drop of oil yet you benefit from the oil money more than the oil-producing ethnic groups in Rivers State.

Your write-up is the usual lies which you people have always used over the years to deceive the other ethnic groups but your end has come.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by IkwerrePikin: 6:21pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

You actually wrote nonsense.

I only agree with you on the issue of ipob. They are bunch of fools and i cannot defend, them

Your post also confirmed to us that Wike is a murderer.

I can see you are struggling hard to make Ikwerre continue to subdue other ethnic groups in Rivers State.

Your time is up. You people should go and let other people take over

You don't produce even a drop of oil yet you benefit from the oil money more than the oil-producing ethnic groups in Rivers State.

Your write-up is the usual lies which you people have always used over the years to deceive the other ethnic groups but your end has come.

Go and check the barrels of crude oil produced in Ikwerre land before you comment out of ignorance.

Secondly, we did not stop anyone ethnic group from contesting governorship election in Rivers state.

Ikwerre have always supported other candidates outside the Ikwerre ethnic group but Ikwerre can not singlehandedly produce a governor of Rivers state. Every tribe must support who ever wants to be governor.

In 2023, whoever majority of Rivers people choose to be their governor will certainly be the governor of the state, whether it’s Ikwerre, ogoni, Kalabari etc. We Ikwerre people are accommodating and peaceful.
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by Nwadiuto247: 7:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

Go and check the barrels of crude oil produced in Ikwerre land before you comment out of ignorance.

Secondly, we did not stop anyone ethnic group from contesting governorship election in Rivers state.

Ikwerre have always supported other candidates outside the Ikwerre ethnic group but Ikwerre can not singlehandedly produce a governor of Rivers state. Every tribe must support who ever wants to be governor.

In 2023, whoever majority of Rivers people choose to be their governor will certainly be the governor of the state, whether it’s Ikwerre, ogoni, Kalabari etc. We Ikwerre people are accommodating and peaceful.

You are still telling lies.
You are peaceful indeed yet you hijacked the governorship of Rivers State for 16 years now and the ministerial slot of Rivers State for over 12 years now. Keep deceiving yourself. Shame.

You subdue other ethnic groups and claim you are peaceful.

You claim that Rivers people are happy with what wike did but the truth is that they are happy that Wike is losing his biggest supporters- Igbos. Stop pretending.

Everyone here in Rivers State is aware that the other ethnic groups don't like Ikwerre. That's why they are very happy with what is going on now and they pray it continues.

Tonye Cole would have been a better governor if not for greedy and wicked Ikwerre. Your time is up.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by Eastlink(m): 9:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Apawicked:
From yyeske to ezewuzie01 to arrewa and now more active in ikwerrepikin. Your stench can be smelt from a thousand miles
Lol! You understand the pattern.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by Pecuman: 9:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
I know that you are probably one of the 200 Laptops but for any S.S. that may read this.

The geography of S.E. and S.S. necessitates that if either wants to leave Nigeria, the other has to follow as well. Maybe you guys can leave like the U.K. and form your own "United Kingdom" of Biafra and Niger-Delta and each has their own Parliament and government like Scotland and England have in the UK. But neither of you can go at this alone, geography just doesn't allow it.

Nigeria would immediately crush either because your borders are not easily defensible, without extreme already existing Military fortifications, you will be easily crushed by the Nigerian Military, just look at the flat wet land that the border cuts through and unless you an stupid, you will see this.

There are other factors like Igbo communities and S.S. communities not being as easily deliniated from the other as the state border would suggest, leading to fights. The economic continuity of each S.E and S.S. sub regions highly overlap, from the Niger, Nin and Imo rivers to the locations of Arochuckwu, Port Harcourt and so on.

So if you want to secede, S.E. and S.S. have to agree with each other.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by Pecuman: 9:18pm On Nov 07, 2020
IkwerrePikin:

I guess it is already over due for Nigeria to happen to Ikwerre people.
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by IDENNAA(m): 9:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Eastlink:
Arrewa are you not tired of opening useless thread? Your Oyigboupdate moniker was trounced and now you want to keep messing around with this your fake moniker.

Below are some of your monikers that we’ve busted and will continue to burst until you repent.

1. Chino
2. Arrewa
3. Ikwerrepikin
4. NGPatriot
5. Ekpeitit
6. Rivers1stson
7. Idenna
8. Nsiba
9. Nduchuks
And over 100 monikers. Who is bankrolling you Areewa?

I was informed you’ve being a nairalander since 2005, which means you should be getting to 50 years. When will you face your real Osun state and repent?

I am from Ikwerre ?? My father and mother must have lied to me, then.
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by IkwerrePikin: 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nwadiuto247:

You are still telling lies.
You are peaceful indeed yet you hijacked the governorship of Rivers State for 16 years now and the ministerial slot of Rivers State for over 12 years now. Keep deceiving yourself. Shame.

You subdue other ethnic groups and claim you are peaceful.

You claim that Rivers people are happy with what wike did but the truth is that they are happy that Wike is losing his biggest supporters- Igbos. Stop pretending.

Everyone here in Rivers State is aware that the other ethnic groups don't like Ikwerre. That's why they are very happy with what is going on now and they pray it continues.

Tonye Cole would have been a better governor if not for greedy and wicked Ikwerre. Your time is up.

You’re just ranting, igbo man.

I’ve said it and i will say it again, Ikwerre did not stop any ethnic group from contesting governorship election in Rivers state. Come 2023 the other ethnic groups can field their own candidates and drum for support. Anybody who wins becomes the governor of Rivers state and it’s as simple as that. No cause for alarm.

Only ikwerre people did not make ikwerre men governor, it’s votes from both ikwerre and other ethnic groups in Rivers state that made the ikwerre men governors.

In Rivers state, we vote who we trust and have the experience of leadership and protection of the territories of our state.

If Rivers people decide to vote another Ikwerre man after Gov. Wike, there is nothing you can do about it.

Ikwerre people are peaceful, loving and accommodating, that is why all Rivers indigenous ethnic groups and other parts of Nigeria are living happily in Port harcourt, while doing their businesses.

Stop killing yourself over Rivers state, you don’t even belong here.
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by technicallyrich(m): 11:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
what is Niger delta.hope you know imo and abia state are Niger deltans and produces resources than cross River and ondo.
more over obigbo are indigenous igbos.
lastly you are not an ikwere man.
you are either a Yoruba mudslim or a bmc paid to distabilize as and se.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by ijawcitizen(m): 1:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pecuman:
I know that you are probably one of the 200 Laptops but for any S.S. that may read this.

The geography of S.E. and S.S. necessitates that if either wants to leave Nigeria, the other has to follow as well. Maybe you guys can leave like the U.K. and form your own "United Kingdom" of Biafra and Niger-Delta and each has their own Parliament and government like Scotland and England have in the UK. But neither of you can go at this alone, geography just doesn't allow it.

Nigeria would immediately crush either because your borders are not easily defensible, without extreme already existing Military fortifications, you will be easily crushed by the Nigerian Military, just look at the flat wet land that the border cuts through and unless you an stupid, you will see this.

There are other factors like Igbo communities and S.S. communities not being as easily deliniated from the other as the state border would suggest, leading to fights. The economic continuity of each S.E and S.S. sub regions highly overlap, from the Niger, Nin and Imo rivers to the locations of Arochuckwu, Port Harcourt and so on.

So if you want to secede, S.E. and S.S. have to agree with each other.

We do not share in your ridiculous insecurities.
Niger Delta is a sovereign country of its own and there is nothing you can do about it, or let's just say we are ready for the worst you can do about it. This is not 1967 when you brought your igbo-fulani to be fought in the Niger Delta.

Never again shall we be your pawns.
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by ijawcitizen(m): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
technicallyrich:
what is Niger delta.hope you know imo and abia state are Niger deltans and produces resources than cross River and ondo.
more over obigbo are indigenous igbos.
lastly you are not an ikwere man.
you are either a Yoruba mudslim or a bmc paid to distabilize as and se.

Look at this igbo clown.
Imo and Abia are Niger Deltans since when?
So being within the purview of a federal agency created for oil producing Niger Deltan states and surrounding oil producing states gives you the privilege of being a Niger Deltan? You are as foolish as Nnamdi Kanu I swear.
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by Pecuman: 1:09pm On Nov 08, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Niger Delta is a sovereign country of its own and there is nothing you can do about it, or let's just say we are ready for the worst you can do about it. This is not 1967 when you brought your igbo-fulani to be fought in the Niger Delta.

So tell me how a Niger-Delta republic would work without Igboland?

How will you defend your wide borders, how will coordinate troops effectively without a centralized territory to coordinate through, how will would defend your position without wide high ground?

Like do you even know what it takes to win a war against a more populous country? And you want to make it even easier to be crushed by the Nigerian Military.
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by technicallyrich(m): 1:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Look at this igbo clown.
So being within the purview of a federal agency created for oil producing Niger Deltan states and surrounding oil producing states gives you the privilege of being a Niger Deltan? You are as foolish as Nnamdi Kanu I swear.
I m an ijaw man.ss is different from Niger deltans.
ss is cross,Rivers,akwa ibom,delta,ondo and bayelsa.
Niger Delta is the states that produce oil and gas
.which are these states I mentioned plus imo and abia state.
go through my post.im proudly ijaw but I must say the truth.
I no even sure say you be ijaw.are you in iyc

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by Flatinos: 1:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Ikwere nor be Biafra cheesy

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by Eastlink(m): 2:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
technicallyrich:

The handle you replied is a bonafide Ijaw. Some people believe it’s owned by Tonye Barcanista, especially when he want to be Ijawcentric or anti-Igbo. Lol
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by ijawcitizen(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
technicallyrich:

Sadly, you are a victim of Igbo propaganda.

Niger Delta as a region has nothing to do oil producing states. Niger is a region made up of ethnicities, not states!

Imo and Abia are states covered by a federal agency for oil producing states, it only bears Niger Delta because the agitation for its creation was spearheaded by Niger Deltans but yorubas and igbos in their usual oppressively attitude only included their states that produced meagre drops of oil instead of clamouring for their own regional oil producing federal agency.

If you were in IYC yet holds such petty view about Niger Delta, you honestly shouldn't be in IYC.

As for me, IYC is child's play compared to the organization I am part of...cheers!
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by toolovely(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
So, Cross River and Akwa Ibom are part of old Rivers State even Delta state? His... Una weldone ooo
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by ijawcitizen(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pecuman:

So tell me how a Niger-Delta republic would work without Igboland?

How will you defend your wide borders, how will coordinate troops effectively without a centralized territory to coordinate through, how will would defend your position without wide high ground?

Like do you even know what it takes to win a war against a more populous country? And you want to make it even easier to be crushed by the Nigerian Military.

Yen yen yen yen!
Thanks very much for for concern, let us worry about all that.

Oya face your front igbo man.
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by IGBOSON1: 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Prosperchuks1344:
who is this Benin slave threatening the great Igbos?
is like you want Igbos to wipe out that small clan of yours from this planet earth...

see this mumu trying to save face for his stupid Ikwerre clan... indigenes of rivers state kept quiet coz they are all waiting for y'all in the next election... keep yapping rubbish.

So you can’t decipher that the OP is a Igbo hating impostor? By you abusing all Ikwerres’ he’s got what he wanted!
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by Pecuman: 3:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Yen yen yen yen!
Thanks very much for for concern, let us worry about all that.

Oya face your front igbo man.

Whatever. It's not like yours or mine opinion matters.

I just hope that those whose actions will matter will have better foresight than you.
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by ijawcitizen(m): 3:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
Pecuman:

Whatever. It's not like yours or mine opinion matters.

I just hope that those whose actions will matter will have better foresight than you.

I understand you are worried about what a formidable force like a sovereign Niger Delta Republic does to your biafra republic.

All I see you do is wrangling to create a scary scenario for the Niger Delta to consider a union with igbo because you feel trapped in your space with Arewa to your North, Oduduwa to your West, and Niger Delta Republic to your South.

I feel your pain, being trapped is not a nice spot to be, but that is the only future for igbo, embrace and kiss it now.
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by Eastlink(m): 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
ijawcitizen:

I understand you are worried about what a formidable force like a sovereign Niger Delta Republic does to your biafra republic.

All I see you do is wrangling to create a scary scenario for the Niger Delta to consider a union with igbo because you feel trapped in your space with Arewa to your North, Oduduwa to your West, and Niger Delta Republic to your South.

I feel your pain, being trapped is not a nice spot to be, but that is the only future for igbo, embrace and kiss it now.
Nigeria is not dividing soon. Even if the worst should happen, the most peaceful regions will be Yorubaland and Igboland. Ask me why? Ethnic homogeneity.

Arewa might work because of religious unity, but when it comes to ethnicity, a never ending war will arise there.

For Niger-Delta republic lol! Don’t even go there. Those pushing for such republic are the Ijaws. A typical Edo man want a to rejuvenate the forgotten Benin empire carrying along the Urhobo, Isoko, Itshekiri with them. While those of us remaining will rather be dead than join an Ijaw dominated Adaka Boro republic.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by Pecuman: 4:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Now I am convinced you are either emotional or stupid.

Biafra, with its own military command, larger manpower and larger % of the country's economy than S.S. today, relative to the rest of Nigeria, couldn't stand up to Nigeria. But you expect S.S. today to be able to?

Just look at what Obasanjo did to Niger Delta avengers and Ogoni people to tell you what will happen.

Lol
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by ijawcitizen(m): 5:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Eastlink:
Nigeria is not dividing soon. Even if the worst should happen, the most peaceful regions will be Yorubaland and Igboland. Ask me why? Ethnic homogeneity.

Arewa might work because of religious unity, but when it comes to ethnicity, a never ending war will arise there.

For Niger-Delta republic lol! Don’t even go there. Those pushing for such republic are the Ijaws. A typical Edo man want a to rejuvenate the forgotten Benin empire carrying along the Urhobo, Isoko, Itshekiri with them. While those of us remaining will rather be dead than join an Ijaw dominated Adaka Boro republic.
I am most certain every Ijaw person and other Niger Deltans reading this would be laughing at you...trapped snake wrangling as usual
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by gidgiddy: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
ijawcitizen:

Look at this igbo clown.

In actual geography, Niger Delta is anywhere the River Niger diverges as tributaries to empty into the ocean. Imo and Abia do have tributaries and are geographically part of the Niger Delta

If Niger Delta are Oil producing states, both Abia and Imo are Oil producing .

If Niger Delta is the so called South/South, then thats when you can say that Imo isnt part of it.

A lot of people like trumpeting Niger Delta not knowing that it can used for several meanings
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by AsiwajuNdigbo: 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
IkwerrePikin:
I am sad that the indigenous people of oyigbo LGA in Rivers state have become victims of circumstance in the crisis caused by migrants IPOB miscreants during the EndSars protest that led to death of security agencies in Oyigbo LGA.

Now if you have been following this incident you will understand how this issue have revealed the truth about the people of Rivers state and Niger delta (South South) at large, their decision of not being a part of Biafra which they rejected during the Biafra war in 1967.

The people of Old Rivers state (AkwaIbom, CrossRivers, Bayelsa, Rivers) after so much demands and struggle asking the federal govt to create Rivers state from Eastern Region which they were seriously marginalized by the Igbo led government, finally got their request granted and on 27th May 1967, under the administration of General Yakubu Gowon, Old Rivers State was created.

Surprisedly, while the people of Old Rivers state were celebrating their unique state were they can have full control over government affairs, Ojukwu out of greed as many would say, declared Biafra including the good people of Niger delta in Old Rivers state. This forceful annexation of the territory of the Niger delta people by Ojukwu igbo Biafra was resisted which led to the death of the innocent people of niger delta by Biafran soldiers. This is the reason why some ethnic groups in the Niger delta have their annual celebrations from the liberation of biafran armies which killed a lot of their people during the war.

The igbo leaders have refused to tell their children the truth, hence they keep believing that the Niger delta have interest in biafra even though some of the igbos who have read and made research know the truth that the Niger delta wants an independent state from every region of Nigeria, which led to the declaration of Niger delta republic In 1966 even before Biafra declaration in 1967.

Rivers people are happy with Gov. Wike, that is why not even a traditional ruler from Rivers state or even Oyigbo LGA have come out to say the security agencies are killing their indigenous people ever since the curfew in Oyigbo was imposed.

No Rivers state youth organization across the ethnic groups have come out to condemn the way Gov. Wike is handling the IPOB terrorist organization crisis in Oyigbo LGA. Instead we have the Rivers National Assembly Members who paid Gov. Wike a visit and declare their support, stating that Rivers state is Niger delta and can never be annexed by any group or region.

It is only the IPOB members across the social media platforms, using propaganda and blackmail to attack Gov. Wike, a man who is protecting the life, properties and territory of his people.

Take it or leave it, the people of Rivers state do not want IPOB terrorists in our state, we can not play politics with our territory, we know who we are, and what we stand for, we are Niger deltans and we have our own struggle, that is why even during the era of Niger delta Avengers, they made it clear they were fighting for Niger dletans and even threatened to declare Niger delta republic.

Igbo youths, stop allowing a few miscreants under the IPOB terrorist group to brainwash you with lies and propaganda, these people are only causing problems for the peace loving igbo people. They know the truth but have refused to acknowledge it, thinking by filling the Internet with lies and propagandas will make the Niger delta people be part of Biafra, it will not work.

Igbos should advice their brother Nnamdi Kanu to focus on his South East to achieve his Biafra rather than include the Niger delta people who do not care or participate in any Biafran celebrations. The way Nnamdi kanu is handling this Biafran issue, it will do more harm to the Igbos in the Niger delta and other parts of Nigeria.

Already there is a growing tension in the hearts of Rivers youths and elders ever since Nnamdi Kanu placed a 100 million bounty on Gov. Wike. How foolish is he to make such statement? He has provoked a lot of Rivers people, we are watching, and when we will respond, it will be very bloody for the Igbos.

Those Igbos who have brain let them understand this piece with an open heart and do the needful by calling their IPOB brothers to order, while those especially the Igbos who have decide to remain brainwashed and foolish should get themselves ready to dance the music when the drum starts.

What a lie! You massacred Igbo.

Ipob is not an ethnicity, they are Igbo people. You did not wipe out an organization, your Wike targeted and wiped out Igbo youths. Simple!

Why hasnt Wike and Army go wipe out Niger Delta Avengers? Why hasn't Wike wipe out fulani herdsmen in Rivers?

You massacred my people.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by nku5: 5:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
SlayerForever:

That is Arrewa.

The arrewa is also the same person as that benue boy omenko or what is his name

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by nku5: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
ijawcitizen:

So you think if Nigeria splits, Igbos indigenous to the Niger Delta will be forced into your confused Niger Delta Republic? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by EMMY76: 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
You people should stop killing innocent people in obigbo that's the main issue here rivers state is not the only state in Nigeria that participated in the recent endsars protests, it's not the only state that also hoodlums killed police men and soildiers.
What is even the difference between wike, u people and bokoharam terrorists that kills the innocent vulnerable helpless people? Why unleash ur age long hatred against innocent igbo people living in obigbo in the guise of fighting ipob?
Re: Niger Delta Vs Biafra: IPOB Crisis In Rivers State Reveals The Truth by nku5: 6:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
gidgiddy:

In actual geography, Niger Delta is anywhere the River Niger diverges as tributaries to empty into the ocean. Imo and Abia do have tributaries and are geographically part of the Niger Delta

If Niger Delta are Oil producing states, both Abia and Imo are Oil producing .

If Niger Delta is the so called South/South, then thats when you can say that Imo isnt part of it.

A lot of people like trumpeting Niger Delta not knowing that it can used for several meanings

So many of these comedians don't even know anything about where they claim to be from. That guy doesn't even know what Niger Delta means grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Members Of Goodluck Jonathan Cabinet From 2010 - 2015 / "Holy Nnamdi Kanu Is Another Saviour!" - Ifeanyi Uba Joined The Chant. / What Is Kwankwaso's Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.