Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 (82570 Views)

Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record / 2020 US Presidential Election Results Live Updates: Minutes By Minutes Updates / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by BruncleZuma: 6:12pm On Nov 07, 2020
Alvin007:

I swear...I wish I had the guts to have placed about 500k bet on that ish. cry
Omo my my mind no even waka go the election levels sef
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Danny50: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
FAKE NEWS
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Odingo1: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
BIGGESThead6:
Igbo's right now
You people like bringing Igbos into anything. What concerns Igbos with US election. Individual can support who they like, stop bringing Igbos into everything.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Benitoh: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Let we Nigerians leave the Americans and choice and focus on the problems facing Nigeria. Congratulation to Joe Biden.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
valentinegibbs:

The fact that you can read and write makes it so confusing and sad that you believe in this thrash.
I can understand the illiterates saying all these, but for a graduate(Assuming)can say such nonsense baffles me...This is 21st century,damn!!!!,its sad that people still believe in this trash

Well, I am relgious, and happy to be religious, and if it offends you, sorry to hear it.

What I wrote was for christians, not for wise athiest folk like you.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Decallionaire: 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Throwback:
I reckon that Christianity is now in danger and Biden is a Freemason and illuminati who will bring about the new world order?

The World thinks 2020 has been terrible. Wait for 2021.

It will be a case of, “my father hath chastised you with whips, but I will chastise you with scorpions.” (1 Kg 12:14)

All those Americans clamoring for Biden now, will SOON say, "What's that man doing there? Trump WAS a BETTER man!"

Remember how Nigerians compared
GEJ vs. GMB ?

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by fashrola(m): 6:13pm On Nov 07, 2020
Throwback:
I reckon that Christianity is now in danger and Biden is a Freemason and illuminati who will bring about the new world order?

The way religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists reason, you would wonder how they get to achieve anything tangible in their actual lives.

Building more psychiatric hospitals would help cater for the future needs of Nigeria, because many are already mad, only that a few are roaming.

Yen yen yen....dey carry religion put on top head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by mickeymimi: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Black lives matter
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Glare247(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Throwback:

The way religious fanatics and conspiracy theorists reason, you would wonder how they get to achieve anything tangible in their actual lives.

Building more psychiatric hospitals would help cater for the future needs of Nigeria, because many are already mad, only that a few are roaming.

U guys are worst Dan bokoharam,religion this ,religion that ,gosh
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Broken2020: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Antichrist back to power

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Glare247(m): 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Decallionaire:

All those Americans clamoring for Biden now, will SOON say, "What's that man doing there? Trump WAS a BETTER man!"

Remember the case in Nigeria?
GEJ vs. GMB.
Trash
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by thatigboman: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2020
Yes o, congrats Joe Biden and Kamala Harris.
All those saying Igbos are supporting Trump, I just laugh at all of you.
Just watch 'Confirmation', when Biden was chairman of the judiciary senate committee that confirmed the 1st black man US Supreme Court judge. You will love and hate biden. A democrat as chairman in a bush republican president. Instead of him to do all he can to reject the man as his party wanted, he supported him but voted against him though.
Then watch the 1st day of hearing of judge kavanaugh confirmation and see Kamara Harris in action. 1st time i saw her and fell in love in with.
Then ask yourself, why did republicans vote against trump while voting all their reps. Republicans have not lost a single house seat, lost 2 in senate and gained one.
And Joe Biden is leading trump in popular votes (majority votes) like Hillary Clinton won 4 years ago.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
ogbonti:
congratulations China, Biden will close his eyes and let China take over Africa - China the new colonial masters of Africa - Buhari can never repay the debts and China will mount their red flag over Aso Rock!!!!!

Congratulations to the wired who lies against Trump - welcome to a new world with North Korea breathing down on the nuke buttons

China owns America now, full stop because America lost the trade war to China - China used their leftist proxies to create the Covid hysteria and stupid Americans forgot all the prosperity they enjoyed for 3 years plus - hmmm by thus time next year 2021 - America will experience what Nigeria experienced voting out GEJ in 2015

welcome IRAN and ISIS - hmmmm I dey laff
Boss I go happy if China colonize us oooo
Don't ask me why undecided

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Smooyis(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
I hope the joy of victory will not be shortlived
I see another occupying that position in a not too distant period. For now, congratulations to him though shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by demmymoney(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
TRUMP IS GOING TO USE THE SUPREME COURT TO WIN THE ELECTION

3 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by juman(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wow.

God bless america.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
Decallionaire:

Remember the case in Nigeria?
GEJ vs. GMB.

That's the way of politics

The new guy is always worse than the old guy.....eventually.

And then with the rose tinted glasses of history, that new guy or is it old guy becomes a legend

4 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Unitedabby(m): 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
tunene66:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/11/07/politics/joe-biden-wins-us-presidential-election/index.html
Yaaaayy!!!! Biden wins; Trump lost! God wins; God of Trump have lost praissssss the Lorddddddd!!!!!!! �����

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Available247: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
armadeo:
Interesting.

Now we can go back and face our own realities.

Nigerians playing the fiddle while rome burns.

So you weren't facing reality b4?
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
fashrola:

Yen yen yen....dey carry religion put on top head

Sincerely!

Lots are very foolish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by salford: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
BruncleZuma:
It's official at 284 electoral votes, Joe Biden will be the president of the United States of America

"Nigerian Christians" who have decided to mortgage their individual thought processes for a man they have not heard about prior to 2015...NYORRRR!!!!

- Student Loans
- DACA
- Remove the stupid tarrif war with China, Canada and other important trading partners
- Repeal all Trump executive orders and evil policies

Yes. Canada and the US are back again as brothers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by MERCHANDISER: 6:15pm On Nov 07, 2020
bluefilm:
The Whole Agenda behind COVID19 has been achieved.

The New World Order is finally here!!!
they will install micro ship in all humans
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by olumide4christ: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congrats Joe Biden on your election. To me as a Christian, your words and comportment were by far more Christian like and righteous than that of Donald Trump whom some so-called Christians were supporting. Infact, in comparison, it was like night and day.

You showed love where Trump spewed hate;
You exercised restraint where Donald Trump manifested uncouthness;
You preached unity where Donald Trump sowed division and discord...I can go on and on.

My prayer for you is that as you have manifested these Christian-like virtues, you will find God and the true kingdom of heaven...God himself will lead and guide you to find Him and thus, lead your country, the USA, and the entire world to higher ground and fulfill His purposes, in Jesus name, Amen!

Congrats once again!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by hakeemhakeem(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
ogbonti:
congratulations China, Biden will close his eyes and let China take over Africa - China the new colonial masters of Africa - Buhari can never repay the debts and China will mount their red flag over Aso Rock!!!!!

Congratulations to the wired who lies against Trump - welcome to a new world with North Korea breathing down on the nuke buttons

China owns America now, full stop because America lost the trade war to China - China used their leftist proxies to create the Covid hysteria and stupid Americans forgot all the prosperity they enjoyed for 3 years plus - hmmm by thus time next year 2021 - America will experience what Nigeria experienced voting out GEJ in 2015

welcome IRAN and ISIS - hmmmm I dey laff

Agent of bad omen it's the choice they make is it your election

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
The uncouth man is out. I hope the new one isn’t a monster. Oh well, the first female vice president is a black woman! We are taking over the world!

5 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Seyzcham91(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
soon you will be seeing thread like

buhari congratulate joe biden on his win
baconline:
Let's rest now
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by loopman: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
IPOB won’t be happy for a long time.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by CasNova: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
I am not surprised.

Congrats, Mr. Biden.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Golan007: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Joe to Donald:

I'm expecting your call Donnie.
Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by salford: 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
PhiliptheArab:

That's the way of politics

The new guy is always worse than the old guy.....eventually.

And then with the rose tinted glasses of history, that new guy or is it old guy becomes a legend
Obama was better than Bush jr.

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 by Grandmeister(m): 6:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Odingo1:

You people like bringing Igbos into anything. What concerns Igbos with US election. Individual can support who they like, stop bringing Igbos into everything.
They never fail to showcase their foolishness at any given opportunity. As if trump winning in 2016 was due to the igbos support or lack of...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

Saif al-Adel: 'The Sword Of Revenge' Al Qaeda's New Daredevil Leader (Photos) / Carnegie Mellon University Reacts To Uju Anya's Tweet About Queen's Death / South Africans Beg Nigerians For Forgiveness (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.