Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media (78932 Views)

CeeC Steps Out In Short Dress (Photos) / Halima Abubakar Bares Nipples In Braless, Tight Black Dress (Photos) / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by VaselineCrew: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2020
When you tell people about Islamizing the country, it's always painful to listen to how they dismiss it.

I wonder if the doubters think, overnight, Nigeria will become a sharia country. Maybe they doubt cause they think, it will happen tomorrow, mtcheew.

It's a gradual process. Tell me, isn't almost half your country already practicing sharia today? The northern states?

Yet, somehow, you will find an excuse for this fact. The fact that in your secular country, SECULAR, nearly half of it is already practicing sharia, but you will still say something silly like "it can never happen", bro, like really?

Then the birth rates, oh the birth rates! Even someone as elite as an Atiku has 26 CHILDREN

Imagine if each of his 26 children has 26 children of their own? Any mathematician in the house? Is this a linear, geometric or exponential progression?

It's so clear to see that unless Nigeria divides, it will be a full blown islamic country in about 50-100 years from now, maybe even sooner.

7 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by AreaFada2: 8:12am On Nov 08, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Is that part of his duty or just a personal opinion?
The man knows his people. They burn down churches and kill for less.

Somebody only just needs to Start the rumour that it was a Christian who lured her to take the pictures. Opari.

5 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by reiddecuti: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2020
Let the Northerners keep fooling themselves. If they like make dey no copy their masters in Middle East to develop themselves.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Advision: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2020
Scream:
The north and south have no business being together.

True, the rest if Nigeria is complaining about the situation in the country, these one problem is that a lady was not properly dressed
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Kingso23: 8:13am On Nov 08, 2020
I think the IG is right in giving that directive cos if we remember not long ago one of them sang a song and was sentenced to death it would be a pity lo lost this fresh kpekus in such manner hence the oga @ the tops directives
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by owobokiri(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2020
phoenix911:

Nigerians see where your taxes are going to probe a dress. Nigeria has gone to dog is Kanu not right when he called the country Zoo?

Fukcin zoological shythole

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by IamGoke(m): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2020
The north and south needs to separate to inhibit further destruction.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by blazesam(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2020
What is big there? But you will later still see the useless old muslim men falling for our Christian girls who dress hot like Sadau. All i blame is our Christian ladies who accept them muslim men because of money. If you like girls in hot dresses then allow ur northern ladies too dress hot for u

3 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Harmlesspill(m): 8:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Ugh!
I think I need to be educated here...
I think Nigeria is running a democratic government,,,if so why will a sane government dip their hands in what could cause more disintegration??
Why is laws in the South different from laws in the North??
Is Nigeria using double constitution?
Should such be brought to government knowing that it might spike fire??
This country functions only for the north.
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by SAMBARRY: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2020
sapientia:
Look at what IG have time for

Not to arrest the woman who threatened Amnesty international

But to arrest someone for religious belief.

Because of her own picture that she posted on twitter

Her own picture ooo

Can't one decide not to make paradise in peace?

Then IG have time for it

IG of police ooo

The highest ranking officer in Nigeria.

Shame
I just taya.these northern barbarians.i know they'll soon come and defend their slave masters
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Arijude:
All this malo/cow up north sef
but why is that you guy's from south east always insult people on any social media platform REALLY YOU GUY'S HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGE THE SAME GOONS ENTER PRAYER SECTION FOR TRUMPET (ANYWAY WIKE OF RIVER STATE WOULD DO THE NEEDFUL WHEN TIME COMES
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by lexy2014: 8:16am On Nov 08, 2020
WorkTheTalk:

I think the arrest is for her safety. Also to handle the case in a civil way so she won't end up in Sharia court.

Oga, why can't d IG arrest those who would want to threaten d safety of d lady?

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by chymes0359(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2020
Fc**king fanatic ..

That does the worst in the dark are the one making noise..

You cant just bundle one in so called religious belief that restrict them from advancement and civilization.

After all some religious belief are made for some classes in Nigeria. Keeping them in shackles and modern slavery..

I no Call names oo!
Before you some hypocrite will begin to mention me!
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Jasy(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2020
God when!!!!
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by subcbouy: 8:18am On Nov 08, 2020
These people are sensitive when it turns to northern outcry but wouldn't bother in southern plight. Are we Nigerians together?
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by blazesam(m): 8:18am On Nov 08, 2020
VaselineCrew:
When you tell people about Islamizing the country, it's always painful to listen to how they dismiss it.

I wonder if the doubters think, overnight, Nigeria will become a sharia country. Maybe they doubt cause they think, it will happen tomorrow, mtcheew.

It's a gradual process. Tell me, isn't almost half your country already practicing sharia today? The northern states?

Yet, somehow, you will find an excuse for this fact. The fact that in your secular country, SECULAR, nearly half of it is already practicing sharia, but you will still say something silly like "it can never happen", bro, like really?

Then the birth rates, oh the birth rates! Even someone as elite as an Atiku has 26 CHILDREN

Imagine if each of his 26 children has 26 children of their own? Any mathematician in the house? Is this a linear, geometric or exponential progression?

It's so clear to see that unless Nigeria divides, it will be a full blown islamic country in about 50-100 years from now, maybe even sooner.
geometrical progressions

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by SAMBARRY: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Its very laughable though.That fully grown men will be so threatened by the bare back of a woman. Moralists yet happily snatch the childhood of 12 year old kids in the name of marriage. See people wey we dey share country with. Aren't we supposed to be a secular state? Pure hypocrisy.
these barbarians should have their own country and society Because it's obvious we reason differently.terrorism, poverty, illiteracy,banditry and kidnapping is killing them yet they still have time to be going crazy about an actress dress.i don't even understand why she's still in that dead kannywood industry sef
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by BlueAir: 8:19am On Nov 08, 2020
undecided well spoken like true ignoramus..even the 21st century Islamic countries that Nigeria cannot stand next to, intervenes in this kind of matter as their religion and culture is their way and source of life.. the fucking north is Islamic in root,so if any vagabond amongst them deem too special or unique to live according to their culture then she or he should relocate,the igp is damn right to intervene because that woman has broken the northern regional law and culture,if the people there decides to carry her matter to the extreme,then it's a fuckinng possibility,commonality and typicality! And u expect the igp not to act proactive before real shiit happens in her name?! Or u think the media barking is how far the northerners can go?! As liberal and democratic your beloved naija is,look at your standard of living and compare it to Islamic countries, as liberal and democratic USA is,they get threatened and intimidated by the same Islamic countries u shame!
Temitopemo6e6:
Nigeria in the 21st cent. Mallams wont allow civilisation. It is clear that the Muslims women are in bondage Like the Igp of the Nigerian police has the time to bother about the fashion choices of an actress leaving aside the kidnappers, bandits, killer gangs, boko haram insurgency and the total and gradual breakdown of the security architecture of the country really? I am truly speechless. Just Smh!
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Scream:
The north and south have no business being together.

No this is not true The South West (Afonjas) took oath to remain loyal and worship their masters the North for ever.

So bear it
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by SEGLIZ: 8:20am On Nov 08, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Nigeria in the 21st cent. Mallams wont allow civilisation. It is clear that the Muslims women are in bondage Like the Igp of the Nigerian police has the time to bother about the fashion choices of an actress leaving aside the kidnappers, bandits, killer gangs, boko haram insurgency and the total and gradual breakdown of the security architecture of the country really? I am truly speechless. Just Smh!

that dressing isn't about civilisation. civilisation was when our ancestors discovered they were naked and got themselves covered in clothing.
I also condemn the dressing for its partial nudity but if I would be truthful to myself, she's got rights. her human right is all we are looking at here.
the up nation don't understand that part of UNO convention that state 'Fundamental Human Rights'. in as much I condemn her dressing, she has rights.
the police reserve no right to invite her since its no criminal case but let those religious nuisance know people has rights.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by SAMBARRY: 8:22am On Nov 08, 2020
Oizatobad:
but why is that you guy's from south east always insult people on any social media platform REALLY YOU GUY'S HAVE SERIOUS MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGE THE SAME GOONS ENTER PRAYER SECTION FOR TRUMPET (ANYWAY WIKE OF RIVER STATE WOULD DO THE NEEDFUL WHEN TIME COMES
please shut up.these barbarians will not stop behaving like the unrefined and crude people they are.infact they're a major part of Nigeria's problems and an embarrassment to Nigeria

Your area is dealing with banditry, Pedophilia, kidnapping,terrorism, poverty and illiteracy and it's an actress dressing that is your problem.i didn't even know her sef until you barbarians from that part of nigeria started mentioning her constantly as if she's the reason you don't sleep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by nnamdi640: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2020
Racoon:
Are these people mad? Wetin concern them with the girl social life? Buhari, Ribadu daughters were dressing like they're not muslims but they were not arrested or tried

The hypocrisy of these people is nauseating.Why is the conventional police prosecuting her-is Nigeria now a secular state?
Those people hypocrisy is in it highest level. I wonder who did this to them
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by tomdon(m): 8:25am On Nov 08, 2020
How is one possibly in the same commonwealth with these goats
So one lady's dressing is now of national concern that even ig is to follow up on ??
Is nigeria a conservative muslim country? These fanatics are people that should be afraid to speak in the society lest they be labeled terrorists, rather, they're the ones that society is bending backwards for

2 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Femeto: 8:26am On Nov 08, 2020
No dey have blown it out of proportion
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by DOMAWOLEYE(m): 8:27am On Nov 08, 2020
To live in peace in Rome you have to live like the Romans. If Kannywood does not support her life style, why cant she Port to Nollywood?
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Grace001: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2020
A whole IG released a press statement over Rahama dressing. It’s over in kalistos voice

North and south have nothing in common

That’s why it’s only the south that is promoting Nigeria to the world

Nigeria music entertainment South
Nigeria Movies (Nollywood) South
Best fashion designers in Nigeria south

The north showcase Nigeria to the world with
Poverty
Disease
High illiteracy rate
Terrorism

Etc

5 Likes

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by castrokins(m): 8:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Islam Is Such A Bigger Problem Than They Want You Believe.

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Rico94: 8:28am On Nov 08, 2020
Double wahala for their dead body, she be the owner of her body....
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by crazycrypto710: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2020
Hypocrites
Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by Camelot65: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2020
yahmohy27:
People are calling Northerners names because they against the said dressing. That is the reason, Islam is the only religion on the face of earth been practice by its followers above 50% level.
Islam frowned at such dresses. So why can't Easterners let Northerners be for God Sake?
If you can tolerate such indecency dresses in your homes, Northerners cannot. I don't know why people forget our basic assignment on this earth which is ONLY TO WORSHIP OUR CREATOR, and then following what will soon perish.In Islam when someone is doing bad thing it's a responsibility upon whoever noticed such thing to correct but in a respectful and peaceful manner.

Thanks
what about Hindus and Buddhists ?

1 Like

Re: IGP Adamu Reacts To Rahama Sadau Controversial Dress & Photos On Social Media by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:32am On Nov 08, 2020
all these criminal Muslim bastards should shut the fuccck up and let people have peace of mind.

which kind rubbish be this for God sake.

na u be her God?

wetin dey worry these criminal fanatics exactly.

all of Una dey mad. stupid Muslim perverts.

okay, I be Muslim, I will do wedding for my woman and I will buy her wedding gown that will expose her
fair cleavage and expose her back, if dem born any Muslim bastard and pervert make him come talk rubbish, come see wetin I go do the person.

Ogun kill all of Una there.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tacha Blasts President Buhari For "Addressing Nigerians On Twitter" Over COVID19 / Tonto Dikeh Is Braless As She Shows Off Her Dogs / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted At An Event As Husband Is Love Struck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.