Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,593,229 members, 6,015,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 November 2020 at 08:23 PM

Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship (2882 Views)

Skydiving Plane Crashes In Sweden, 9 Killed (PHOTOS) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 6:07pm On Nov 13
NDSMELODY:
how much is the 900SEK application fee in naira?........pls
#39,000
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by RemiAbdulSamad(m): 6:09pm On Nov 13
water4:
Submitting your university documents
Your official transcript must be sent directly from your university to verifications@uhr.se.

I found the above in swedish university admissions website when I clicked on Nigeria. What's your comment on this sirs?
Yeah, it's actually true but doesn't have to be a big deal since it's via email
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 6:16pm On Nov 13
water4:
Your official transcript must be sent directly from your university to verifications@uhr.se.

I found the above in swedish university admissions website when I clicked on Nigeria. What's your comment on this sirs?

You are very correct. Submission of academic documents has been categorised based on location or country of study. In the case of Nigeria, it is your school that should send your documents directly. And they are to send it verifications@uhr.se

For some other countries, e.g, say your degree is from a Ghanaian university, then you can actually send your academic documents yourself.

Sorry all, just returning from a ban. And I noticed that my post on how to apply for the scholarship was also deleted.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 6:18pm On Nov 13
RemiAbdulSamad:
#39,000

#39345.23 actually. But just round it up to #40k
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 6:20pm On Nov 13
NDSMELODY:
how much is the 900SEK application fee in naira?........pls
#39345.23
Say approximately #39,500.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Subomi007: 11:35pm On Nov 13
skylane:
My guys make una come make we rub mindNiklauseFred
subomi007
danny6552
skylane
lamboladee
Richdee1
SaintHillary
vhuqnl
Joohan
IchBinBrait
Savagethe21st
olioxx
Canih28
Hadampson

Thank you, I'm glad you call me here.
Success is knocking at our door, all we need to do is to open it and embrace it.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by mikeayus(m): 11:42am On Nov 14
Please is there any need for english proficiency test and or credential evaluation?

DigitalSynergy:
Based on the topic of this thread, I will be doing two things.

1. How to apply for admission for Masters study in Sweden

2. How to apply for 100% free scholarship to study in Sweden for Masters. The scholarship includes full tuition payment, monthly allowance (10,000SEK), travel allowance (15,000SEK), health insurance

1. Applying for admission to Swedish University for Masters?

Step 1 Research the university(ies) you are interested in. Maximum of 4 universities. You can visit studyinsweden.se to research.

Step 2 Visit universityadmission.se to register and create your profile.

Step 3 Begin your applications from continuation of step 2.
Note: you will need to have your academic documents (degree cert & transcript) & int'l passport ready. In some cases, you may need to have a motivation letter on hand, ie if the school requires it.
And you can apply to all 4 universities on the website in step 2.

Step 4 After correctly completing the application, you will be required to pay a one time application fee of 900SEK.

If all four steps are followed and done correctly and on time, then you have successfully applied for admission into Swedish University for Masters.
All you can do now is to wait and hope to receive notice of admission.

In my subsequent posts, I will explain how you can apply for Swedish Scholarship from Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professional (SISGP)

If you got questions feel free to ask now.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 3:39pm On Nov 14
mikeayus:
Please is there any need for english proficiency test and or credential evaluation?

Generally, there's no need. Although some schools (very few though) will ask for it.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Jaynerth(f): 10:39pm On Nov 14
DigitalSynergy:

Generally, there's no need. Although some schools (very few though) will ask for it.
DigitalSynergy:

Please can I have your WhatsApp contact??.
Please.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Benresmy(m): 6:46am On Nov 15
DigitalSynergy:

2. How to apply for 100% free scholarship to study in Sweden for Masters. The scholarship includes full tuition payment, monthly allowance (10,000SEK), travel allowance (15,000SEK), health insurance

Step 1 Research the university(ies) you are interested in. Maximum of 4 universities. You can visit studyinsweden.se to research.

Note: you will need to have your academic documents (degree cert & transcript) & int'l passport ready. In some cases, you may need to have a motivation letter on hand, ie if the school requires it.

Step 4 After correctly completing the application, you will be required to pay a one time application fee of 900SEK.

If all four steps are followed and done correctly and on time, then you have successfully applied for admission into Swedish University for Masters.

In my subsequent posts, I will explain how you can apply for Swedish Scholarship from Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professional (SISGP)

what about if after paying the application fee you're denied the admission? ,What next are you going to do?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by dkizzy01: 6:53am On Nov 15
water4:

What of those who already had their transcripts with their employer, can the employer forward it to the I institution
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 8:47pm On Nov 15
dkizzy01:

What of those who already had their transcripts with their employer, can the employer forward it to the I institution
The instruction, which is VERY VERY important to adhere to, says that your school should be the one to send your authentic transcript to the email address provided. That is, if your institution of study was in Nigeria. Anything other than that, your application will be disqualified sharp sharp.
This Swedish scholarship program is quite highly competitive. So any little mistake, that's will be the end. Please visit the official Swedish Institute website for more info.

I would have loved to paste links but I keep getting banned.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Loonyy(m): 3:46am On Nov 16
Interesting Post

1 Like

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 9:03am On Nov 16
Benresmy:
what about if after paying the application fee you're denied the admission? ,What next are you going to do?
though it's likely that one is denied admission, however the chances of your 4 choices of university denying you admission is quite low. Thats why one has to be very careful when choosing schools. One tip is not to go for the very competitive schools. Search out the none competitive ones especially if your grades are not top notch. Most often than not, you will get the admission. If not in the first round, maybe in the second round. What is more challenging and competitive is getting the scholarship.

In any case, if one is denied admission into any or all of the 4 choices, then it is what it is. You apply again the next admission year.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 9:09am On Nov 16
If you need the list of eligible masters program for the Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professional for year 2021/2022 do send me a mail requesting for it and I'll send it to you. Or you can download it from the SI[dot]ie website

1 Like

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Benresmy(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16
DigitalSynergy:
though it's likely that one is denied admission, however the chances of your 4 choices of university denying you admission is quite low. Thats why one has to be very careful when choosing schools. One tip is not to go for the very competitive schools. Search out the none competitive ones especially if your grades are not top notch. Most often than not, you will get the admission. If not in the first round, maybe in the second round. What is more challenging and competitive is getting the scholarship.

In any case, if one is denied admission into any or all of the 4 choices, then it is what it is. You apply again the next admission year.
but am really confused on something the name of the school I applied in Sweden is skovde university but I haven't paid the fee yet, how do you see the school do dey deny admission, becos am a bit worried,, and another problem in my transcript my grade there is 2.4GPA hope the grade is ok for scholarship?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 6:48pm On Nov 16
Benresmy:
but am really confused on something the name of the school I applied in Sweden is skovde university but I haven't paid the fee yet, how do you see the school do dey deny admission, becos am a bit worried,, and another problem in my transcript my grade there is 2.4GPA hope the grade is ok for scholarship?
For your first question about the school you applied and if they give admission. First things first!

1. Is the school among the eligible schools to benefit from the scholarship?

2. The course you intend studying is it listed among the eligible programs?

If your answers are no, then bare in mind you will not be able to apply for the SI scholarship.
If yes, then you need to visit the school's website to find out the requirements for the particular course you wish to study. Possibly you can get the email contacts of either the program supervisor or staff in charge of admissions for that particular program of study, and make direct enquiries from there.

Now about the possibility of admission, I will send you a link to a website that keeps statistical data on admissions into Swedish universities and their various programs. By the time you go through the admission statistics pertaining to you school of choice then you should be able to tell how likely the possibility of getting admission is based on the statistical information you will pull out.

Just send me a mail requesting for the link.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Benresmy(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16
DigitalSynergy:

For your first question about the school you applied and if they give admission. First things first!

1. Is the school among the eligible schools to benefit from the scholarship?

2. The course you intend studying is it listed among the eligible programs?

If your answers are no, then bare in mind you will not be able to apply for the SI scholarship.
If yes, then you need to visit the school's website to find out the requirements for the particular course you wish to study. Possibly you can get the email contacts of either the program supervisor or staff in charge of admissions for that particular program of study, and make direct enquiries from there.

Now about the possibility of admission, I will send you a link to a website that keeps statistical data on admissions into Swedish universities and their various programs. By the time you go through the admission statistics pertaining to you school of choice then you should be able to tell how likely the possibility of getting admission is based on the statistical information you will pull out.

Just send me a mail requesting for the link.
amaechibenjamin041@gmail.com,,, please i need the link urgent becos I intend knowing more about the scholarship program
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Olakunlemi080: 4:46pm On Nov 18
Please I need the link ooh I want to apply for the admission
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Metrics4tea: 7:58pm On Nov 18
I have masters in administration (4.1) and I want to apply for masters in leadership and organisation. Is the scholarship and university application meant only for first degree holders
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by misslag(f): 10:40am On Nov 19
DigitalSynergy:

Hello. Started the application process, I want to confirm if I have to pay the 39,500 before I can continue with my documentation. Thank you
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Subomi007: 12:12pm On Nov 19
misslag:

Hello. Started the application process, I want to confirm if I have to pay the 39,500 before I can continue with my documentation. Thank you

After you've successfully completed your application, you have to paid the application fee before final submitting of your application.

Can anyone share more insight.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 4:28pm On Nov 19
Metrics4tea:
I have masters in administration (4.1) and I want to apply for masters in leadership and organisation. Is the scholarship and university application meant only for first degree holders
No. You can apply.

Lund University
Linnaeus University
Halmstad University
Söderton University

Are a few of the school's that offer masters programs in field of leadership and organisation. And they are all eligible institutions for the SI scholarship.
And since it's a masters program you are going for, you can apply as well.

Though you would still need to upload your first degree certificate
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 4:30pm On Nov 19
Subomi007:

After you've successfully completed your application, you have to paid the application fee before final submitting of your application.

Can anyone share more insight.

You can upload all the required documents in the required format and then submit.

However, payment of your application fee is the final requirement which makes your application 100% complete and ready for processing.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 4:31pm On Nov 19
misslag:

no. You have to upload all your documents. Payment is the final requirement and concludes your application.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 4:54pm On Nov 19
Benresmy:
amaechibenjamin041@gmail.com,,, please i need the link urgent becos I intend knowing more about the scholarship program
I sent you the link.

1st pic: parameters to use for search
(You can also refine to choose the particular school you're interested in)

2nd pic: next parameter to refine your search

3rd pic: where to see the number of applicants to a particular school for a particular program

4th pic: after getting info on number of applicants for a particular school, use the settings in image 4 to refine your search to know number of students who were admitted.

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 4:56pm On Nov 19
If you got further questions feel free to leave it here and I'll get around to answering.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Benresmy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 19
[quote author=DigitalSynergy post=96219111]I sent you the link.

1st pic: parameters to use for search
(You can also refine to choose the particular school you're interested in)

2nd pic: next parameter to refine your search

3rd pic: where to see the number of applicants to a particular school for a particular program

4th pic: after getting info on number of applicants for a particular school, use the settings in image 4 to refine your search to know number of students who were admitted.
[/quoted Thanks for the information!, but I want to ask something, please have you paid the tuition fee or have you applied, becos it seems a lot of people applied for the scholarship in Sweden possibility given it might be hard, as seen below
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 7:57pm On Nov 19
[quote author=Benresmy post=96224396][/quote]
I have applied and paid as well. Waiting for the scholarship application portal to be opened.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 8:00pm On Nov 19
A lot of people applied last admission round, but very few from Nigeria. I guess this year will see an increase of Nigerian applicants.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Metrics4tea: 3:54pm On Nov 21
Please this scholarship, is it by the school or program. My planned masters programme Selection include 1: Public Planning for Sustainability Development, 2: Democracy, Citizenship and Change, 3: Development Studies, 4: Leadership and Management in International context.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Greencard/us Passport Application Issues, Please Advise Now / British Air Way World Cargo / Getting Admission To Study Free In Tbilis Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.