Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,624,694 members, 6,120,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 05:10 PM

Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship (12513 Views)

Skydiving Plane Crashes In Sweden, 9 Killed (PHOTOS) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by koonleh: 5:30am On Dec 03, 2020
DigitalSynergy:
possible. Easiest if you get the scholarship because that way you can receive monthly allowance, and also your children can go to school free if within certain age

Thank u so much. How do I begin the process and how is the visa process. Can cgpapf 3.2 get scholarships? I really appreciate
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2020
koonleh:

Thank u so much. How do I begin the process and how is the visa process. Can cgpapf 3.2 get scholarships? I really appreciate
3.2cgpa can get scholarship.

Start by checking for your desired course in the eligibility list.

Select a maximum of 4 courses either 4 different courses from different schools or in the same school.

Then go over to the universityadmission(dot)se website to create your profile and subsequently begin your application.

If you encounter issues just leave a question here and someone else or myself will answer.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by misslag(f): 9:18pm On Dec 04, 2020
@DigitalSynergy hello can I PM you?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by msttolusola(m): 10:30pm On Dec 04, 2020
Do I need any English proficiency to apply for msc program
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by etrange: 3:22am On Dec 05, 2020
@DigitalSynergy, thanks for this thread. I've been looking for something like this! Please, I have two questions:

First, must one submit his documents before paying? Is there a sequence? I'm asking cause there's something that really worries me about my brother's application. I read that he's got till 1st of February to submit his documents so I applied for him and I paid almost immediately. And I then asked him to gather his documents. He's presently having a delay with his certificate due to the strike. My worry now is that the four schools I chose for him are all saying "unqualified" in red. When I click on the reason, it reads that he didn't meat the requirement cause he has no credit units and certificate (the documents he's yet to upload). Is this normal? Has his case been concluded before the application close date just cause I paid the application without uploading the documents first? Or will the red flag disappear when I upload the documents? Any advice?

Second, is there a way of knowing if his school actually forwarded his transcript to admissions.se? I really don't trust some of these non academic staff members in Nigerian higher institutions.

Thanks once again!
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by etrange: 3:26am On Dec 05, 2020
msttolusola:

Schools will say it's required unless stated otherwise by admissions.se. Luckily for Nigerians, it's written on the admissions.se site that graduates from Nigeria can bypass the English language requirement by presenting their degree since English is our language of instruction in schools.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by koonleh: 5:11am On Dec 05, 2020
DigitalSynergy:

3.2cgpa can get scholarship.

Start by checking for your desired course in the eligibility list.

Select a maximum of 4 courses either 4 different courses from different schools or in the same school.

Then go over to the universityadmission(dot)se website to create your profile and subsequently begin your application.

If you encounter issues just leave a question here and someone else or myself will answer.

I will begin the process ASAP. How is the process of the visa application. Is there where I can be put through?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2020
misslag:
@DigitalSynergy hello can I PM you?
Yes you can
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 1:31pm On Dec 05, 2020
koonleh:

I will begin the process ASAP. How is the process of the visa application. Is there where I can be put through?

Yes visa can be processed online via vfsglobal(dot)se, or offline through the official Swedish VACs in Abuja or Lagos

VFS in Abuja
Swedish Visa Application Centre
Sterling Bank Plaza, 3rd Floor,
Plot 1083 Mohammadu Buhari Way,
Central Business District, Abuja-Nigeria

VFS in Lagos
Swedish Visa Application Center
Plot 110, Admiral Ayinla Way,
Opposite Treasure Garden Estate,
Third Roundabout, Lekki Phase I – Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 1:32pm On Dec 05, 2020
etrange:

Schools will say it's required unless stated otherwise by admissions.se. Luckily for Nigerians, it's written on the admissions.se site that graduates from Nigeria can bypass the English language requirement by presenting their degree since English is our language of instruction in schools.

Very correct.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 1:42pm On Dec 05, 2020
etrange:
@DigitalSynergy, thanks for this thread. I've been looking for something like this! Please, I have two questions:

First, must one submit his documents before paying? Is there a sequence? I'm asking cause there's something that really worries me about my brother's application. I read that he's got till 1st of February to submit his documents so I applied for him and I paid almost immediately. And I then asked him to gather his documents. He's presently having a delay with his certificate due to the strike. My worry now is that the four schools I chose for him are all saying "unqualified" in red. When I click on the reason, it reads that he didn't meat the requirement cause he has no credit units and certificate (the documents he's yet to upload). Is this normal? Has his case been concluded before the application close date just cause I paid the application without uploading the documents first? Or will the red flag disappear when I upload the documents? Any advice?

Second, is there a way of knowing if his school actually forwarded his transcript to admissions.se? I really don't trust some of these non academic staff members in Nigerian higher institutions.

Thanks once again!

All his required documents need to be uploaded. And also, his school needs to send his transcript to Sweden via the official Swedish email given for this purpose.

Yes he has till Feb 1 for all his documents to have reached Sweden. I believe the issue of transcripts and other academic documents are handled by non academic staff.

On your second question, there is really no way per say, but he can arrange with the university officer or staff who will handle it, to put him in copy (BCC).

Some schools might send both digital copy and hardcopy. He will just need to liaise well with whoever will handle sending the documents. Sometimes it may require he tips the person and request that he alerts him when it is sent. However, once your documents is received in Sweden, you will be informed.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 1:46pm On Dec 05, 2020
msttolusola:

Some schools may require it for certain courses. But generally you actually do not need to present any special English proficiency proof. Nigeria is among countries whose applicants are allowed to apply even without any English proficiency certificate. Since your education was in English.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by koonleh: 2:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
DigitalSynergy:

All his required documents need to be uploaded. And also, his school needs to send his transcript to Sweden via the official Swedish email given for this purpose.

Yes he has till Feb 1 for all his documents to have reached Sweden. I believe the issue of transcripts and other academic documents are handled by non academic staff.

On your second question, there is really no way per say, but he can arrange with the university officer or staff who will handle it, to put him in copy (BCC).

Some schools might send both digital copy and hardcopy. He will just need to liaise well with whoever will handle sending the documents. Sometimes it may require he tips the person and request that he alerts him when it is sent. However, once your documents is received in Sweden, you will be informed.

Do they accept transcripts from WES. Because I have done my credential evaluation. Or sch still need to send it too
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by etrange: 4:34pm On Dec 05, 2020
DigitalSynergy:

Thanks.

@first question: I have paid the fees and I know I have till first of February to upload the documents. My concern is that after paying the fees, all the schools I chose were tagged 'unqualified' the next day. The reason was that he didn't have the requirements (which he is yet to upload). So my question is, will this tag go away after the documents has been uploaded? Was it a mistake to pay before uploading the documents?

@Second question: I'm not in Nigeria and my bro doesn't know people that much in that school so I'd rely on the feedback from Sweden when they get the transcript. Will this feedback be in the form of a mail or an update on his profile?

Thanks once again.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Subomi007: 4:51pm On Dec 05, 2020
koonleh:

Do they accept transcripts from WES. Because I have done my credential evaluation. Or sch still need to send it too

Your transcript has to be from your school and it's written on the application site and I think it's important you do that.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Subomi007: 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2020
etrange:

Thanks.

@first question: I have paid the fees and I know I have till first of February to upload the documents. My concern is that after paying the fees, all the schools I chose were tagged 'unqualified' the next day. The reason was that he didn't have the requirements (which he is yet to upload). So my question is, will this tag go away after the documents has been uploaded? Was it a mistake to pay before uploading the documents?

@Second question: I'm not in Nigeria and my bro doesn't know people that much in that school so I'd rely on the feedback from Sweden when they get the transcript. Will this feedback be in the form of a mail or an update on his profile?

Thanks once again.

Since you've never upload all the information needed from you.

You can easily get a contact within your school that can assist you, search the name of your school in any of the social media, through that means you'll easily get things done.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by koonleh: 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2020
Subomi007:

Your transcript has to be from your school and it's written on the application site and I think it's important you do that.

Thank u so much, do u have any website to search for Schaefer that offer scholarships.
Thank u I appreciate
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Metrics4tea: 10:14pm On Dec 05, 2020
What is the official medium for sending the transcript to Sweden, hardcopy (courier) or softcopy email.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Subomi007: 10:19pm On Dec 05, 2020
Metrics4tea:
What is the official medium for sending the transcript to Sweden, hardcopy (courier) or softcopy email.

I'm sure the soft copy can be send directly to the school you've applied to through this email address verifications@uhr.se

1 Like

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Subomi007: 10:24pm On Dec 05, 2020
koonleh:

Thank u so much, do u have any website to search for Schaefer that offer scholarships.
Thank u I appreciate

Scholarship to which universities?

You can apply for the scholarship program with the admission process you are about to start with, as the scholarship window will open on the 8th of February and 18th http://email.c.kajabimail.net/c/eJxNj81qwzAQhJ_GuhQJ_cb2QYc2daDnPkCQrE28qWIZSWnJ21fuqbDsMsMsfBOsMSF4glZyyYXkmg9q4IoJdjpKYw6Dnib5po5m6jSf2Ze7OY93h5GtUMliQY-jnn0YvNJCjaF3FxmUhlmPEqTXJNql1q106rWTpzYFWYF2YW3LbVt87ua8pOhyWbAlm_yBgGWhuJaK9VGB_g_QS8r0GpN3kW45XaAUTKuL-yeBne0cIOI35OcZg6VCiGEwY3-QJNvQ8DMy77yrjzUA530rdv1rNKc7qfYTK7x8vHdSCc257n8Bl6hcZQ
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by koonleh: 5:59am On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2020
Subomi007:

I'm sure the soft copy can be send directly to the school you've applied to through this email address verifications@uhr.se

Your school is the one to send it with their official email.

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Subomi007: 11:42pm On Dec 06, 2020
DigitalSynergy:

Your school is the one to send it with their official email.

My mistake...... Thanks
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Metrics4tea: 4:44am On Dec 07, 2020
Subomi007:

Thanks, I believe the four schools I applied to have access to the email to receive it as I have already started working on it.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Jesterfly: 6:42am On Dec 07, 2020
DigitalSynergy:

I have applied and paid as well. Waiting for the scholarship application portal to be opened.
Did you apply to morethan 1 school and did you pay the fees (900SEK) for each school?
What are the documents you sent, and what means did you use in sending them(apart from the transcript where your university has to send)?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by BabyCanada: 3:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Darey00:

1. Yes -- you can choose one program in 4 different schools
2. Yes -- you can also choose 4 different programs in one school.

Main point is you are choosing 4 programs.

3. Yes

Thanks
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 10:59am On Dec 11, 2020
koonleh:

No WES required
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 11:09am On Dec 11, 2020
Jesterfly:

Did you apply to morethan 1 school and did you pay the fees (900SEK) for each school?
What are the documents you sent, and what means did you use in sending them(apart from the transcript where your university has to send)?
I applied to 2 schools but 4 different courses.

Linnaeus University (3 courses)
Halmstad University (1 course)

I sent the following through uploads

1. BSc cert
2. Motivation letter
3. Personal details page on international passport
4. Transcript (sent via email by my school)
5. Fee was paid using my UBAAfricard Visa prepaid card.
The fee covers your application for maximum of 4 schools or 4 courses whichever be the case.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by RioCarputo(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
I wonder the manner at people troops to study abroad..... only certificates from the Ivy schools are recognized by employers in Nigeria and UK and USA....... if I can not do my postgraduate studies in Harvard, MIT, Salford London business school and any other school that's not on the top 30 in the world then I will enroll into Nigeria best postgraduate school ,2nd best in Africa and world top 40, Lagos Business School and spend 4m there rather to travel abroad for all this small this small schools wey no get any prospect with over 20m as fees. funny enough LBS is way better than all these schools wey them dey go o.

most of them go come back and do see a job of 80 and start crying.......

bottom line, use your common sense.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Fidelismaria: 1:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Booked
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Fidelismaria: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2020
RioCarputo:
I wonder the manner at people troops to study abroad..... only certificates from the Ivy schools are recognized by employers in Nigeria and UK and USA....... if I can not do my postgraduate studies in Harvard, MIT, Salford London business school and any other school that's not on the top 30 in the world then I will enroll into Nigeria best postgraduate school ,2nd best in Africa and world top 40, Lagos Business School and spend 4m there rather to travel abroad for all this small this small schools wey no get any prospect with over 20m as fees. funny enough LBS is way better than all these schools wey them dey go o.

Most people aren't leaving Nigeria to come back and start looking for job. They are escaping from Nigeria using the study route.

6 Likes

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Darey00(m): 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2020
RioCarputo:

K

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So Britain Is Getting Leaner And Meaner / Domestic Airfares Drop By 50% As Competition Heightens /

Viewing this topic: DigitalSynergy, believesama(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 158
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.