Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,624,672 members, 6,120,027 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 04:17 PM

Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship (12500 Views)

Skydiving Plane Crashes In Sweden, 9 Killed (PHOTOS) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Adex2442: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2020
Will they accept hnd into masters?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Subomi007: 5:17am On Dec 27, 2020
Adex2442:
Will they accept hnd into masters?

NO
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by tutufemi: 10:52am On Dec 27, 2020
Have been trying to pay using my master card but it wasn't going. I eventually found out it should be master card. Who can help out because I don't have a master card
misslag:

Hello. Started the application process, I want to confirm if I have to pay the 39,500 before I can continue with my documentation. Thank you
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Yampotatocarrot(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2020
DigitalSynergy:
If you need the list of eligible masters program for the Swedish Institute Scholarship for Global Professional for year 2021/2022 do send me a mail requesting for it and I'll send it to you. Or you can download it from the SI[dot]ie website

One has to have worked in atleast three organisations (for about 3000hours) related to the masters one is applying for to be eligible for the scholarship.

Does the schools overlook this?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by muaa(f): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2020
DigitalSynergy:

Sent

Please I'd love to confirm if application is still ongoing, if YES,
Kindly assist with list of Available programs
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Lashist(m): 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2020
DigitalSynergy:

I applied to 2 schools but 4 different courses.

Linnaeus University (3 courses)
Halmstad University (1 course)

I sent the following through uploads

1. BSc cert
2. Motivation letter
3. Personal details page on international passport
4. Transcript (sent via email by my school)
5. Fee was paid using my UBAAfricard Visa prepaid card.
The fee covers your application for maximum of 4 schools or 4 courses whichever be the case.
Did you snap or scanned the documents to your email?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Zpdzpd: 2:11pm On Dec 28, 2020
Use the admission official website:universityadmissions.se to search for the program of your choice. Which course are you interested in? Is it masters? If you're interested in scholarship, you will need to apply before January 15

muaa:

Please I'd love to confirm if application is still ongoing, if YES,
Kindly assist with list of Available programs

1 Like

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by tutufemi: 9:57pm On Dec 28, 2020
Good evening, I came across this thread today what is left is paying the application fee of 900SEK which is #41+ approximately $109 and the naira credit master card is restricted to $100, please who can help me in paying I will transfer but more preferably the person should stay around sango-ota Ogun state.

Thanks
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by muaa(f): 6:41pm On Dec 29, 2020
Zpdzpd:
Use the admission official website:universityadmissions.se to search for the program of your choice. Which course are you interested in? Is it masters? If you're interested in scholarship, you will need to apply before January 15

I read on the portal that application for scholarship will be opened by August 9
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by DigitalSynergy: 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2020
Apologies for my long absence. I was banned
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Nwannediutor: 11:49pm On Dec 29, 2020
Good day all.

For the admission application, do I have to upload four letters of motivation for the four schools I am applying to on the portal?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Zpdzpd: 4:22am On Dec 30, 2020
Welcome back, bro
DigitalSynergy:
Apologies for my long absence. I was banned
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Zpdzpd: 4:26am On Dec 30, 2020
Only if a school ask you to in their requirements. For example, if two of the schools your are applying to demand for it, you can upload just two and leave the others out. Make sure you tag it to reflect the school name.
Nwannediutor:
Good day all.

For the admission application, do I have to upload four letters of motivation for the four schools I am applying to on the portal?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Zpdzpd: 4:34am On Dec 30, 2020
Check the FAQ section. I guess, you are mistaking start date, which is when you're expected to resume for application deadline
https://www.universityadmissions.se/en/key-dates-and-deadlines/autumn-semester-dates/

muaa:

I read on the portal that application for scholarship will be opened by August 9
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by tutufemi: 5:54am On Dec 30, 2020
Welcome back

Please can you help with payment using credit card because I don't have credit card or how can you be of help.

I stay in sango ota

Thanks
Zpdzpd:
Welcome back, bro
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Zpdzpd: 9:00am On Dec 30, 2020
Sorry, I can't help. I tried my bank cards, they didn't work. It was someone outside Nigeria that eventually used his Nigeria card to make the payment for me.
tutufemi post=9w7543570:
Welcome back

Please can you help with payment using credit card because I don't have credit card or how can you be of help.

I stay in sango ota

Thanks
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Developrog: 6:31pm On Jan 01
@DigitalSynergy, well-done bro. This is really huge.
But I noticed that their schools are expensive o, the course I wanted was about 13M naira.
How do we have to pay the tuition fee at once if we do not get the scholarship? or do you have any idea around this.
Thanks.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by aurorae1: 7:51am On Jan 02
Developrog:
@DigitalSynergy, well-done bro. This is really huge.
But I noticed that their schools are expensive o, the course I wanted was about 13M naira.
How do we have to pay the tuition fee at once if we do not get the scholarship? or do you have any idea around this.
Thanks.

For most schools, I gather that you can pay in installments...
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by mbachidi: 6:02pm On Jan 02
was the motivation letter directed to any school or course and is it compulsory to upload?

DigitalSynergy:

I applied to 2 schools but 4 different courses.

Linnaeus University (3 courses)
Halmstad University (1 course)

I sent the following through uploads

1. BSc cert
2. Motivation letter
3. Personal details page on international passport
4. Transcript (sent via email by my school)
5. Fee was paid using my UBAAfricard Visa prepaid card.
The fee covers your application for maximum of 4 schools or 4 courses whichever be the case.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by mbachidi: 10:56pm On Jan 02
i tried paying but the page keeps logging me out
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by topstar80(m): 12:53am On Jan 03
please is it compulsory to upload a motivation letter even if the schools do not require it ?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Goldbw122(m): 5:50am On Jan 03
[quote author=mbachidi post=97662093]i tried paying but the page keeps logging me out[/quote
Which type of ATM card are you using?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by mbachidi: 2:17pm On Jan 03
access bank card

[quote author=Goldbw122 post=97666228][/quote]
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by tutufemi: 3:04pm On Jan 03
Someone should please help with application payment, am willing to pay even before the person help pay. Please deadline is getting closer!!!

Please help a brother
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by mbachidi: 10:32pm On Jan 04
i still experience issues paying oooo, i have tried gtb, zenith and access, they all log me out while processing the payment, cc DigitalSynergy
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by misslag(f): 11:42am On Jan 05
Hello house I’m having issues paying the application fee. How can I go about it
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Goldbw122(m): 12:33pm On Jan 05
mbachidi:
access bank card

Sorry about the delay, make sure you meet with the customer care service of your bank and tell him/her about the situation, they will create a new current account for u, they will give you a visa or master card, that accept foreign currency, that can pay for international transaction bill, that will be able to pay for the application fee, and tip the customer care too so that the process will be successful. for me I did about three ATM card before it was successful so just be fast about it because the deadline is drawing closer. make sure you explain to the customer care what you are using the Atm card and account.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Hinokami: 1:47pm On Jan 05
Please can one use statement of result in place of original certificate?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by larot78: 4:58pm On Jan 05
I really appreciate your thread.
Pls I have some few questions..
I have a cgpa of 2.38 can l get a chance for admission even without scholarship

For someone who wishes to pay fees, can I do part payment for my Master's program.

Do they do pre- masters programs in case my low cgpa is not acceptable for Master's directly.

Pls kindly direct

To add I have an 8 year working experience in the State Ministry of Agriculture and Food Security.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by HELLASJ(m): 10:13pm On Jan 05
Following
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by misslag(f): 10:23am On Jan 06
Hello house . Please I need your help for those who have successfully paid for the application fee how did you go about it . My Uba and gt cards are not working. I would appreciate a response thank you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Going To Nigeria: Expired Passport: Big Problem: / So Britain Is Getting Leaner And Meaner / Domestic Airfares Drop By 50% As Competition Heightens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.