Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,624,687 members, 6,120,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 26 January 2021 at 04:57 PM

Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship (12510 Views)

Skydiving Plane Crashes In Sweden, 9 Killed (PHOTOS) / My Experience When I Moved To Sweden! / Help!! Travel To Estonia Or Lithuania For Masters. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Hinokami: 12:30pm On Jan 06
Hello, please can I use my statement of result in place of original certificate?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by aurorae1: 2:46pm On Jan 06
Hinokami:
Hello, please can I use my statement of result in place of original certificate?

Is it an original? If so you may upload it.
To be safe, send an email to the school(s) you're applying to. They'll respond.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Hinokami: 4:23pm On Jan 06
aurorae1:

Is it an original? If so you may upload it.
To be safe, send an email to the school(s) you're applying to. They'll respond.

Okay thanks.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by misslag(f): 4:47pm On Jan 06
misslag:
Hello house . Please I need your help for those who have successfully paid for the application fee how did you go about it . My Uba and gt cards are not working. I would appreciate a response thank you

Hello house. Those that have successfully paid how did you go about it please help a sister thank you
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by aurorae1: 6:29pm On Jan 06
misslag:

Hello house. Those that have successfully paid how did you go about it please help a sister thank you

I haven't paid yet, but from feedback on this thread and others you may

1. Use a dollar or euro( domiciliary) account to pay.
2. Tell someone in the "abroad" to do it for ya.
3. Go to your bank and inform the customer care about what you want to do.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by misslag(f): 11:01pm On Jan 06
aurorae1:

I haven't paid yet, but from feedback on this thread and others you may

1. Use a dollar or euro( domiciliary) account to pay.
2. Tell someone in the "abroad" to do it for ya.
3. Go to your bank and inform the customer care about what you want to do.

Okay thank you

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by mbachidi: 2:52am On Jan 07
thanks i have been able to make the payment

Goldbw122:

Sorry about the delay, make sure you meet with the customer care service of your bank and tell him/her about the situation, they will create a new current account for u, they will give you a visa or master card, that accept foreign currency, that can pay for international transaction bill, that will be able to pay for the application fee, and tip the customer care too so that the process will be successful. for me I did about three ATM card before it was successful so just be fast about it because the deadline is drawing closer. make sure you explain to the customer care what you are using the Atm card and account.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by lambsbread: 11:00pm On Jan 07
mbachidi:
thanks i have been able to make the payment

How did you do it?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Elnon: 12:08am On Jan 09
aurorae1:

Won't creating a WhatsApp group take away from what this thread is about? Make we no go kill this thread abeg. I believe we can share almost everything here, others who may have information for us can also come here, something we'll miss on WhatsApp. Future prospective students will benefit also.

OKAY...COOL!
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Hinokami: 2:04am On Jan 09
Elnon:

I agree with this idea...Someone create a whatsapp group where we can share ideas and tips concerning this lucrative opportunity (scholarship)

LETS GROW TOGETHER MY PEOPLE!

What do y'all think?

No thanks.. WhatsApp is a a closed community.. Here it is open sourced. I would not have found this thread if this group was on WhatsApp. Think beyond yourself and your contacts.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by aurorae1: 9:13am On Jan 09
Elnon:

OKAY...COOL!

No need to shout AND exclaim...Lol.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Elnon: 7:44pm On Jan 11
aurorae1:

No need to shout AND exclaim...Lol.

lol....Okay.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Haywhyluv: 7:49pm On Jan 11
Having issues paying my fee, anyone to help
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by babra19: 10:25am On Jan 12
etrange:

Thanks.

@first question: I have paid the fees and I know I have till first of February to upload the documents. My concern is that after paying the fees, all the schools I chose were tagged 'unqualified' the next day. The reason was that he didn't have the requirements (which he is yet to upload). So my question is, will this tag go away after the documents has been uploaded? Was it a mistake to pay before uploading the documents?

@Second question: I'm not in Nigeria and my bro doesn't know people that much in that school so I'd rely on the feedback from Sweden when they get the transcript. Will this feedback be in the form of a mail or an update on his profile?

Thanks once again.

Hello,

Please how did you make payment to Sweden
I'm finding it difficult in making payment.
I went to my bank they said they don't make such transactions.
Please advise.

Thank you.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by aurorae1: 1:41pm On Jan 12
babra19:

Hello,

Please advise.

Thank you.

They do. What bank?
Tell them exactly what you want to do, that it's for fees and ask for Form A...
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by nelsonkaluc: 2:05pm On Jan 12
Please how to I go about a 100%scholarship
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by babra19: 2:29pm On Jan 12
aurorae1:

They do. What bank?
Tell them exactly what you want to do, that it's for fees and ask for Form A...
It is for application fee, which I informed the bank.
They were like form A is only if I have gotten admission.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by aurorae1: 3:36pm On Jan 12
babra19:

It is for application fee, which I informed the bank.
They were like form A is only if I have gotten admission.

Incompetence... Anyways do you know anyone outside the country, it'll be faster and easier, you could transfer to the person...
Or someone with a domiciliary account...
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by etrange: 4:11pm On Jan 12
babra19:

Hello,

Please advise.

Thank you.

I paid with my credit card. I live in Canada so I really don't know the best option for those in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by babra19: 4:18pm On Jan 12
aurorae1:

Incompetence... Anyways do you know anyone outside the country, it'll be faster and easier, you could transfer to the person...
Or someone with a domiciliary account...
Thanks a lot
I'll ask a friend to help.
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by mbachidi: 9:40pm On Jan 12
i used my dorm card to make the payment

lambsbread:

How did you do it?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by mbachidi: 9:41pm On Jan 12
if u have a dorm card, u can use it

babra19:

Hello,

Please advise.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by ZiggyMr(m): 2:55pm On Jan 13
Can i stay back after studies in sweden?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by gabby227(m): 8:09am On Jan 14
Please I want to know if I must have Test of English certificate before I can apply or is there any weaver?
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Alfred2000: 10:04pm On Jan 14
DigitalSynergy:
If you got further questions feel free to leave it here and I'll get around to answering.
I applied for a program sometime in 2017. I wasn’t able to get admission because my trancript wasn’t verified. Reason was that university admission sent an email verification to my school but the email address at the time wasn’t functional or perhaps my school didn’t pay much attention to emails. I want to know if they still need to verify my transcript since they already have it in my portal
Re: Apply For Masters In Sweden Plus 100% Scholarship by Acuna91: 10:34pm On Jan 14
Alfred2000:

I applied for a program sometime in 2017. I wasn’t able to get admission because my trancript wasn’t verified. Reason was that university admission sent an email verification to my school but the email address at the time wasn’t functional or perhaps my school didn’t pay much attention to emails. I want to know if they still need to verify my transcript since they already have it in my portal
Your school is meant to send your transcript directly to University Admissions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

So Britain Is Getting Leaner And Meaner / Domestic Airfares Drop By 50% As Competition Heightens /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.