Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World (2495 Views)

How Powerful Is Satan? Must Christians Fear Him? Let's See / Fear Not, Your Saviour Is Here!! - Joseph Prince / Why Do Christians Fear Atheists So Much ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by Image123(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
LordReed:

Funny enough Muslims are expecting Jesus to come back so why would they want to eliminate Christians?

That's actually new for me if true. They're expecting Jesus Christ to come back to do what? Come back implies that He came, left and is to come back, right?
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by LordReed(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Image123:

That's actually new for me if true. They're expecting Jesus Christ to come back to do what? Come back implies that He came, left and is to come back, right?

Me too, I just found out. They are expecting Jesus to come back to proclaim Islam as the true religion. Yeah sure they believe Jesus came, left and will come again.
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by Image123(m): 6:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
LordReed:

Me too, I just found out. They are expecting Jesus to come back to proclaim Islam as the true religion. Yeah sure they believe Jesus came, left and will come again.

Interesting. Thanks, i'll research this belief further. Really interesting.
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by incogni2o: 8:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
OtemAtum:
Fictitious Jesus cannot suddenly become a real character and return to the real world upon which he had never existed initially. Paul its creator can only create a fictitious figure and not a real being.

Rather than Jesus being fictitious , I am really sure you are the deluded one.

Jesus is coming back again.
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 9:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
incogni2o:

Rather than Jesus being fictitious , I am really sure you are the deluded one.

Jesus is coming back again.

Your grandchildren will eventually sing this same song to the hears of our grandchildren, but fictitious Jesus will never become a real character.

2 Likes

Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
ijesuoboikxp1:

Jesus is the authority and President of all country..
What about India and China? Even Israel don't have up to 5% population of Christians there.
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
LordReed:

Funny enough Muslims are expecting Jesus to come back so why would they want to eliminate Christians?
So that Jesus Christi could come quickly grin
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by incogni2o: 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
OtemAtum:

Your grandchildren will eventually sing this same song to the hears of our grandchildren, but fictitious Jesus will never become a real character.

By that time, If Jesus taries, Your body would now be a Dead rotten meat. But your Soul and Spirit would by then have realized that you deceived and deluded your self. But unfortunately, It would be too late.

Now is the expected time, Now is the time for salvation. At least, you should beleive that death is sure....AND SOON
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2020
OK
incogni2o:

By that time, If Jesus taries, Your body would now be a Dead rotten meat. But your Soul and Spirit would by then have realized that you deceived and deluded your self. But unfortunately, It would be too late.

Now is the expected time, Now is the time for salvation. At least, you should beleive that death is sure....AND SOON

This is the lies they have fed you with from eons. I am a reincarnated being. I have once died some millions of years back and in my afterlife I never had a moment of regret. Religious threats are just there to scare you gullible ones, the truth of reality doesn't go the way of religion. I have the histories of my past life and afterlives and I'll show it to you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by Ahasco(m): 1:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Otem, i don't know why you supported Buhari for president as against Jonathan in 2015, Even when it was obvious the party didn't mean well for the people.
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by Vaiki(m): 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
I have had encounter with more than seven Christians offline and they fear that the election of Biden into the presidency of USA will usher in the Antichrist rule and the end of the world. I am using this medium to calm your nerves, so you don't have hypertension for nothing. Biden will come and go but fictitious end of the world will still not occur. The happenings of the world do not depend on the fictitious events of any religious book. Fictitious Jesus remains a work of fiction which our great grand children will continue to expect to become real and come out of the book with fictitious horse and trumpet to end the real world.

Please the enlightened ones should help to encourage the sheep not to be afraid of fictitious predictions.

cool cool cool

#NoPanic
#BidenWillComeAndGo
Are Christians scared of heaven? Let Biden usher in the anti Christ already so y'all can get to heaven fast,the after party better be starting already. Heaven my foot!!

1 Like

Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by incogni2o: 2:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
OK This is the lies they have fed you with from eons. I am a reincarnated being. I have once died some millions of years back and in my afterlife I never had a moment of regret. Religious threats are just there to scare you gullible ones, the truth of reality doesn't go the way of religion. I have the histories of my past life and afterlives and I'll show it to you.

Repent and accept Jesus or be doomed for eons to come
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
incogni2o:

Repent and accept Jesus or be doomed for eons to come
What about repenting to accept Buddha? Will I still be doomed for eons? grin
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 2:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Ahasco:
Otem, i don't know why you supported Buhari for president as against Jonathan in 2015, Even when it was obvious the party didn't mean well for the people.

I was still a christian when that happened. I was gullible back then. APC propaganda blew me away like any random gullible sheeple grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by incogni2o: 3:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
What about repenting to accept Buddha? Will I still be doomed for eons? grin

Jesus is the Way, The Truth and The Life.

Not buda
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 3:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
incogni2o:

Jesus is the Way, The Truth and The Life.

Not buda
How can fictitious Jesus be a way?

1 Like

Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by incogni2o: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
OtemAtum:
How can fictitious Jesus be a way?

He Lived, Died and rose again.

History is filled with proof
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 3:36pm On Nov 09, 2020
incogni2o:

He Lived, Died and rose again.

History is filled with proof

I also lived, died and I'm alive currently, chatting with you. Check the history thread where I mentioned your moniker. But for fictitious Jesus, he can't even chat with us because he is a fictitious being. cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by incogni2o: 4:55pm On Nov 09, 2020
OtemAtum:

I also lived, died and I'm alive currently, chatting with you. Check the history thread where I mentioned your moniker. But for fictitious Jesus, he can't even chat with us because he is a fictitious being. cool

What's your premise of reasioning?
Is your great grand father ficticious?
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 6:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
incogni2o:

How can a fictitious person give birth to a real person like me?

1 Like

Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by Ahasco(m): 8:30am On Nov 10, 2020
OtemAtum:

I was still a christian when that happened. I was gullible back then. APC propaganda blew me away like any random gullible sheeple grin

lol
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by LordReed(m): 9:36am On Nov 10, 2020
OtemAtum:
So that Jesus Christi could come quickly grin

grin grin grin
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by dazzlingd(m): 9:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
kingxsamz:

Lol, so where will the Jesus come from during the rapture?

From a distant galaxy which is like 1 billion light years away.
Unfortunately he is coming with horses, he will arrive earth in like 1000000^10000000 trillion years
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by kingxsamz(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
dazzlingd:

From a distant galaxy which is like 1 billion light years away.
Unfortunately he is coming with horses, he will arrive earth in like 1000000^10000000 trillion years

Damn... If only technology was being used in heaven, he would have just entered his space shuttle and reduced it to like 10trillion years. grin

2 Likes

Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2020
kingxsamz:

Damn... If only technology was being used in heaven, he would have just entered his space shuttle and reduced it to like 10trillion years. grin
Fictitious Jesus can blow the fictitious trumpet in a fictitious book. Who will write this book for him so it can save us the stress of waiting unendingly for him in the real world?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by Dangerousboy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2021
kingxsamz:

Biden will surely come and go.
The candidate after him will also come and go.
Decades will surely come and go.
The end time crooners of these days would grow old and tired. They'll die and be buried in the ground, and the world would still be here. Moving forward as usual. cool
then when would be the end of the world? Because even nature itself tell's us that the world is dying
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Dangerousboy:
then when would be the end of the world? Because even nature itself tell's us that the world is dying

How does nature suggest that the world is dying? Is it this world which population has drastically increased or another world? The world will be here for more than 10 thousand years. Species in it may change or evolve, but the earth will remain the same.
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
incogni2o:

No he is real, unlike fictitious Jesus.
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by incogni2o: 3:08pm On Jul 07, 2021
OtemAtum:
No he is real, unlike fictitious Jesus.

If you beleive he is real based on the fact you were told but you choose not to beleive in Jesus

Then you are the GREATEST fool , The GREATEST conceited FOOL

Prove me wrong
Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2021
incogni2o:

If you beleive he is real based on the fact you were told but you choose not to beleive in Jesus

Prove me wrong

Who did Jesus your fictitious hero give birth to? I can show you the genealogy of my great grandfather. Wait for me, I dey come.

Re: Christians Fear Not, Biden's Win Is Not The End Of The World by OtemAtum: 5:31pm On Jul 07, 2021
incogni2o:

Prove me wrong
Ah! You made the statement 'FOOL'!!! sad Are you not on the danger of fictitious he'll like this

(1) (2) (Reply)

Athiest: Intelligent Consciousness Vs Inanimate Existence / Rev Fr Mbaka Visits Buhari And Osinbajo At State House Abuja - Photos / Why Igbos Must Stop Praying For ISRAEL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.