Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Girlfriend Is An Instagram Model But Is She Taking It Too Far - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is An Instagram Model But Is She Taking It Too Far (449 Views)

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / I Think I Took The Redpill Too Far, I Dont Recognise Myself Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is An Instagram Model But Is She Taking It Too Far by Rabbi4real: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hello Madam,

I need your advise. My name is Salam (not real name). I am in a relationship dilemma. Last year, I met this very beautiful lady at a wedding. Very attractive and my head was truly spinning soon as I noticed her. I tried to say hello to her and get her attention but she was being overly formal.

However, as faith would have it, as I drove out of the wedding reception, I noticed she was waiting for a cab. Wow, such a pretty woman without a car. I drove close to her and offered her a ride and she hopped into my car. We exchanged pleasantries and I found out that the guy she came to the wedding actually dumped her at the wedding cos they were arguing.

Long story short, I went in for the kill and we were dating by the next week. Her name is Hawa (not real name). The most fun woman I have ever been with. She told me she was a model and also social media influencer. My first time of meeting one or dating one for that matter. She spent her time on internet all day. Well, that is how many people make money these days right?

But that was also an issue for me cos she was always chatting with many guys. All in the name of social media business. I tried to cope but she seemed so addicted to this business. I had to.....

https://livelystones.ng/2020/11/05/my-girlfriend-is-an-instagram-model-but-is-she-taking-it-too-far/

(1) (Reply)

Is Second Bachelor Degree Worth It? / I Laughed When They Asked If My Piss Is Clean* / How My Bolt Driver Became My Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.