Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” (57426 Views)

US Election 2020: The Electoral College System Explained / Joe Biden Wins US Presidential Election 2020 / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Agugbadin: 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2020
Heavy Guy man has been tumbled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by dassyslimmy(m): 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
Guys, please I am confused oo. when is the electoral college casting their vote. many people are saying the electoral college already casted their votes. I thought the results we have now is for popular vote
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by pepperdemzombie: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
ODJ124:

Guy aren't you tired of cancelling people's comments...
I mean this is uncalled for...
He is frustrated and demented soul that needs help. He opens minimum 10 mails per day with fake email sites to cancel almost 40 people he follows. He claims Igbos are intimidated by their comments. He says he will do it for 4 years. His main accounts are Msallison and akwaibomman.
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
chukemmang:

That is wonderful response. How can I have a conversation with such a mind?

Start by answering d question:

Who is we?
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by samuelson06(m): 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL
Stay Calm! And see the Salvation of the LORD..

It's not Over until it's Over!!

This is November 2020!
Btw November and January 2021 !
It's a Whole lot of time for a Whole lot of things..

"There will be pockets of resistance here and there after the election but nothing would change." - TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Goke7: 8:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Don't be too sure guy.
If Trump thinks he has a case let him pursue justice. He is as American as Biden or anyone else who has voted.

He claims there was fraud in the counting. If he has the proof let him show it.

It is not something impossible for his haters to go any length to boot him out.

True Democracy is about openness and fair judgement.

Only Trump and his brainwashed supporters believe there was fraud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by ZooOga: 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
#BREAKING: Crowd chants 'No more Trump' outside Trump property in New York City.

People outside White House and in Atlanta also celebrate Joe Biden's 2020 election victory.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1325154160006864897

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Omezif(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump take heart.
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by DarkJeddi(m): 8:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
TecM0:

Ibo people are you proud of your Ibo son Mr canceller the Trump worshiper is this what Ibo life and culture is all about

THE South East are IGBOS,guess the IBO people you are talking about must be from Afghanistan. shocked

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by dassyslimmy(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2020
samsard:
Were you the one that rigged the election? When Hillary lost despite winning the popular vote, you guys didn't open your gutter mouths. Now that Trump has lost both electoral college and popular vote y'all are foaming from the mouth.

pls ooo, when did the electoral college vote take place. I thought after the popular vote , the electors will come together to cast their vote. or did the electors vote immediately after the popular vote.

pls someone should explain to me
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by NXTDANGOTE(m): 8:34pm On Nov 07, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Emyogalanya: 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
NoshakingGod:
APC vs PDP
become entangled with a more powerful opponent in the arena and you are dead again
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by zeeprince(m): 8:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

This is November 2020!
I don't get it sir. is biden not deserving of the salvation of God or is he the antichrist?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Emperor4tune(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
the whyte house is big enough,just split it and give trump part to live & rule his fellowers
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by drakeskull(m): 8:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL

This is November 2020!

So, all the Republicans who won were totally legit? It’s just that one race that Donald lost that can’t possibly be true.
Question: Are the GOP lawmakers who are still questioning the presidential election questioning their own elections/re-elections as well?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
The most overrated people on earth elected psycho who exposed their weaknesses to the highest order. Imagine this nonsense is happening in Africa the whole world would've gone crazy calling us all sort of names.
Orubebe's outburst is far more reasonable than this psycho President.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by hammerDK: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
LET US NOT FORGET WAT HAPPENED HERE.

IT CAN STILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by DarkJeddi(m): 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
dassyslimmy:
Guys, please I am confused oo. when is the electoral college casting their vote. many people are saying the electoral college already casted their votes. I thought the results we have now is for popular vote
The Electoral College Votes are determined by the number of States a Candidate wins,the more states you win the more electoral votes you get..
The minimum electoral College vote to win a majority is 270,once you win enough states you have basically won the electoral college vote and every other thing is a formality..

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
I shake my head for Nairaland mods. Just look at the first page of this thread and we have admins and mods in this forum?

Smh
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Righteousness89:
GOD IS IN TOTAL CONTROL Stay Calm! And see the Salvation of the LORD..
This is November 2020! Btw November and January 2021 ! It's a Whole lot of time for a Whole lot of things..
stupid igbo man...tell your mentor to resign. ..America is not Nigeria.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by samsard(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
dassyslimmy:

pls ooo, when did the electoral college vote take place. I thought after the popular vote , the electors will come together to cast their vote. or did the electors vote immediately after the popular vote.

The electoral colleges are more or less like voting blocs. For example, we could make all the senatorial zones electoral colleges. If we did that, then it might be possible to lose the popular vote and win the electoral college because some senatorial zones have lower populations.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
dassyslimmy:

Each state has an electoral college votes and to win you need 270 electoral college votes out of 538 votes..... Biden has 284 already and that is why he won

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by DarkJeddi(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
hammerDK:
LET US NOT FORGET WAT HAPPENED HERE.

IT CAN STILL HAPPEN AGAIN.

AL Gore was never declared winner,Bush won Florida and Gore sued for a recount which never happened. shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by naijaclass(m): 8:40pm On Nov 07, 2020
What’s this one saying � my friend accept defeat and go sit down. In 2016 Russia helped u win d election against Hillary Clinton by hacking Electoral data base in ur favor

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
hammerDK:

DO U REMEMBER GEORGE W BUSH. [s]THIS ELECTION LOOKED FUNNY, SMELT FUNNY AND STILL FUNNY.[/s]

NUFF SAID.

Yes, I did and Al Gore was robbed simply because the contested state happened to be a state governed by one of the Bush's and the results in this election especially the swing states have been overwhelmingly in Biden's favor with bigger margins except for Nevada were the margin is low and will be heading for a recount.

Trump told everyone with a functional ear months before about this deluded strategy of his even before the elections and every discerning mind knew that even Trump himself knew he is so screwed up.

The only thing funny about this election is that deluded Trump with his deluded converts are still grappling on straws that are very slippery.

Biden is the president-elect and Trump will be history by 21th January 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Ogenyi01: 8:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump will win in Supreme Court.Mark my words. Trump 2020.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by DarkJeddi(m): 8:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

Why should Trump resign when his tenure is not yet over,is his resignation the crux of the matter?
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by pepperdemzombie: 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ekaspikin:
[/s]why are insulting his mother
why do you like having sex with your prostitute mother
He is demented and frustrated soul that needs help.
Opens minimum 10 accounts per day to cancel about 40 people's posts he follows. He claims their comments intimidate Igbos. The mods are banning the accounts and the recipients are ignoring him, which is making him more frustrated. So, he wants the person to reply with an insult so he will use his main monikers to report the person for a ban. After the cancellation, he is still intimated and frustrated. He is akwaibomman, Msallison etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by HallaDaTruth: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
THAT WAS HOW THEY SAID AL GORE WON UNTIL BUSH KICKED HIS ARSE IN COURT. HISTORY WILL REPEAT ITSELF AGAIN
Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by Rosskivvy: 8:46pm On Nov 07, 2020
Ogenyi01:
Trump will win in Supreme Court.Mark my words. Trump 2020.

That could lead to civil war and the destruction of that country.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by olumide4christ: 8:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
ZooOga:
exit, stage right. cheesy

Na wa ooo. ..this Photoshop is really serious ooo...how una take do am?

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Statement On US Election 2020: “The Election Is Far From Over” by HallaDaTruth: 8:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

I have met some nice yoruba guys but there are some like you who are tribalistically demented. The innocent guy only stated his opinion. Why being tribe into it. You must be commenting from yaba left. Stinking tout

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Malia Obama Caught Smoking Marijuana (Video) / State Of The Union: Nancy Pelosi Tears Up Trump's Speech / Afghan President Ghani Flees The Country Following Taliban Take-Over (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.