Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 (86136 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Themandator: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Temotala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPhTOtbRerk

The historic emergence of Joe Biden as the 46th American President and the circumstances surrounding his closely contested election with Donald Trump were ‘prophesied’ by prominent Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua.

On December 28th 2019, Joshua included a message regarding the American election in his prophecy for 2020 which he termed ‘The Year Of Humility’.

"Approach to the security issue will affect the candidates and swing voters in the next election,” the cleric declared. “It will be tough in the election. They should pray against a recount. It may be too tight."

Subsequently, on November 1st 2020 – two days before the election – Joshua spoke with further clarity regarding the election, plainly stating that he saw “a new President”.

“We Christians would have loved it to go the way we wanted,” he admitted, referencing the huge support for Trump among evangelical Christians.

“But the Bible says it is never proper to base our faith on our improvement after prayer. We should not worry. The joy is that the new Supreme Court Judge, Amy Coney Barrett, will be an instrument of check,” he continued.

“There is likely going to be pockets of resistance here and there but nothing will change. Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president,” Joshua concluded.

The “pockets of resistance” evidently refer to Trump’s stubborn insistence that the results were fraudulent and his refusal to accept Biden’s mandate.

Trump’s legal team have already indicated they will insist on a recount in several battleground states, equally confirming Joshua’s prediction of a recount after a tight election in his 2020 prophecy ten months ago.

"What is happening in the American election is as a result of the power in the tongue,” Joshua also stated in the prophecy, quoting where the Bible says in Proverbs 18:21 that the “tongue can either work for us or against us - death and life lie in the tongue”.

In confirmation, most analysts agreed Trumps divisive and often erratic rhetoric contributed significantly to his loss in the polls.

Intriguingly, almost all major ‘prophetic voices’ in America and around the world unanimously predicted Trump’s re-election.

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,” prophesied Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network on October 20th 2020.

Other prominent clerics who prophesied Trump’s victory are John Hagee, Paula White, Sid Roth, Chris Oyakhilome and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj.

The video of Joshua’s prophecy regarding Biden’s historic electoral victory has been viewed over one million times on YouTube and Facebook since it was uploaded on 2nd November 2020.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHFkWRSntVc/?igshid=ey3rll9hmuj4

Trump will continue. There is no vacancy in White House

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by ayusco85(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

You can make your point without insulting the man of God, don't bring a curse to your family

If it's by curse then daddy freeze would have been long gone due to curses.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Techguyz(m): 10:32am On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

You can make your point without insulting the man of God, don't bring a curse to your family

STFU!! nothing will happen to his family. Man of God my foot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Achadu76: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

What happened to your 2016 prophecy?

This is not right, calling a servant of God a fool. This can bring the wrath of God on you. I feel sorry for you.

This clearly show your orientation .

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by elisho: 10:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

u and ur generation are all useless and may the thunder of God kill you there animal nothing u do from now will work for you for calling a man of God fool may your days be dark from this day

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by guy222: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

TB Joshua is a fool. You can take that to the bank.
If joshua is a fool then i will continue to pray to God to be a fool like joshua in my entire life, i repeat with boldness that there is no pastor or prophet in the entire africa or world that empower people like Joshua. Oyedegbo, Adeboye and pastor christ put together has not and will never do half of what this man has done in regards to empowering people. The only problem i have with him is his miracle which is too unreal to believe and digest. My prayer point is to be a bigger fool than him, if you dont know the meaning of a fool please use your dictionary or google. Kiss my big black dick and my unwash ass mothafucka.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by chatinent: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2020
Everyone is forgetting 2016 so soon.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Golan007: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2020
RomanianNinja:

Why should you insult a man of God. It simply shows that you were not trained properly or you chose to resist proper training. Either way, you are already cursed

Man of God?

grin
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Golan007: 10:35am On Nov 08, 2020
VEXT:

Ur father and your generations to come,are the fools...

E pain am.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by johnero353(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2020
Na only those wey no learn lesson for dis 2020 go still dey believe all these "prophecies"
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Golan007: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2020
Achadu76:

This is not right, calling a servant of God a fool. This can bring the wrath of God on you. I feel sorry for you.

This clearly show your orientation .

I feel sorry for you.
I don't feel sorry for the fool though.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by iReddington: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2020
"Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president,”
This part of his "Prophecy" is more like, let me get more information before I make my prediction grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Basicend: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2020
That "prophecy" was a smart one.

If Trump had won, it would still have applied.

grin cheesy undecided kiss smiley
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Josywhyte: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2020
Same way u predicted that covid-19 will finish by april 2nd of this year and it's still in existence.

Who still believes these cons called men of God
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by SeriouslySense(m): 10:38am On Nov 08, 2020
hmm yes. They don't remember for long.

Just laughing, when they said, some people have very low IQ, now i understand.
chatinent:
Everyone is forgetting 2016 so soon.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Carlylepneuma: 10:38am On Nov 08, 2020
Obrigardo:
LIES! LIES! LIES!
If trump had won i bet my house and last money in the bank that the title will change to how TB Joshua prophesied trump's win
ok o! Na una de beat una drum na una still de dance to d tune...
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by zabuur: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2020
Grace001:
We are expecting more pastors to remind their gullible followers about their prophecy regarding America election.

We already have 2 pastors
Apostle Suleiman
Tj Joshua

Waiting for more.

Nigeria pastors have the same in common with Nigeria politicians.

It’s always after an event they come out to remind their gullible followers they talked about the event.

But none of them saw covid-19 coming so no pastor come to remind their gullible follower they talked about 2019/2020 pandemic

Add Primate Ayodele too.

Na only Nigerian Pastors dey this world dey prophesize.

They won't see prophecies for Haiti, Guatemala, Guyana,
Na America concern them.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by fasbat(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

you are surely the fool here, even as a Muslim,i wont denegrate the spiritual leaders! Useless boy!����
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by SoftP(m): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

Abcd
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by nasoeb: 10:39am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

Which curse?
grin

You guys are too funny.
but it bekons on you to prove you aint a fool if "you" can make you point without insulting anyone T.B Joshua or not, man of God or not. Thank you shr and have a lovely day.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by 2016easy2017: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2020
These murrons being played by their fake prophets and their agents who only says result after final whistle.why couldn't they state this, weeks before election. The occultc t. b Joshua and his agents playing on people's intelligence. He couldn't see before the collapse of his church and tell people to vacate
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 08, 2020
Infomaz:
Based on my study of the end time prophecies of Daniel and Revelation, I disclosed as far back as January this year that although Trump would survive impeachment, he would lose the presidential election.

https://www.nairaland.com/5608272/prophecy-2020

You posted something before, because you did not get any quote on your comments, it was easy to edit to suit your target. Noted.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Carlylepneuma: 10:43am On Nov 08, 2020
iReddington:
"Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president,”
This part of his "Prophecy" is more like, let me get more information before I make my prediction grin
lol really funny...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by SeriouslySense(m): 10:43am On Nov 08, 2020
This is not denigrating, Bible itself, says test the spirits, and as for pastors, who come out with prophecies.

We are told, to confirm that the prophecies come to pass, if such prophecies do not come to pass, that pastor is fake because it is God that should tell him what to say and it means the pastor, did not receive a message from God but said what he wanted to say.

We have many deceivers, who prey on the weak, and unintelligible people.

fasbat:
you are surely the fool here, even as a Muslim,i wont denegrate the spiritual leaders! Useless boy!����
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by optimusprime2(m): 10:44am On Nov 08, 2020
Like seriously what is this?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by 2016easy2017: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

MAN OF GOD!!!!
he's a bloody SCAMMER. I swear by the ALMIGHTY

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by PervertProphet: 10:44am On Nov 08, 2020
Now, i am all for Christianity because of the best example only found in Jesus Christ as the perfect God-man. Not Moses, Buddha, Muhammad the Pedophile Prophet, etcetera comes close to the kind of life Jesus Christ modeled for all men.

But this T.B Joshua is becoming a clown and a sort of mockery. I was telling someone just yesterday that his media team would soon release a doctored video to show he prophesied that Biden will win and the Clout Chaser actually did as I imagined. Back then in 2016 he said Hilary would win when God exposed him and he didn't bring out the video before but after the election and failed. I knew Trump would win in 2016 and was cool with T.B Joshua before then but when he said Hilary. I knew he wasn't hearing from God.

He again did same thing with the EndSarz protest and claimed he prophesied that it would come up and it won't stop but turn into a revolution that the government can't control but alas one gunshot from Soldiers at Lekki. Protest ended till date. Another failed Prophecies amidst several others.

Now, from the announcement. He has now released a new doctored video with let me guess because I have not watched it claiming probably that he prophesied it 2 or 3 years back that Biden would win. If it was Trump. He would also release another doctored video claiming he prophesied Trump. The man is making a caricature of the faith and will make many not come to the faith with all these doctored video theatrics. True prophets and Pastors and servants of God: Jesus Christ will be despised because people will categorise them all as the same.

Those that are illinformed about the Christian faith and those weak-minded in the faith will develop doubts about Jesus Christ because of the antics of clout Chasers like this man and his types who have crept into the faith to cause confusion. This man is acting like Jehovah Witnesses with all their false prophecies up till 1975 while refusing to apologise or repent today but claiming that the False and discreet 8-men governing body money making New York Corporation is still the Mouthpiece of Jehovah replacing and throwing out the Holy Spirit of God.

These false clowns make Atheists and non-believers think all religions are the same and that theists are all gullible. I stand away from these charade and remain thankful of the perfect God-man, Jesus Christ who lived and forgave man that he created.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by SeriouslySense(m): 10:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Yes a doctored video, they are not ashamed.

PervertProphet:
Now, i am all for Christianity because of the best example only found in Jesus Christ as the perfect God-man. Not Moses, Buddha, Muhammad the Pedophile Prophet, etcetera comes close to the kind of life Jesus Christ modeled for all men.

But this T.B Joshua is becoming a clown and a sort of mockery. I was telling someone just yesterday that his media team would soon release a doctored video to show he prophesied Biden winning. Clout Chaser. That was in 2016 he said Hilary would win when God exposed him and he didn't bring the video after the election but did before and failed. I knew Trump would win in 2016 and was cool with T.B Joshua before then but when he said Hilary. I knew he wasn't hearing from God.

He again did same thing with the EndSarz protest and claimed he prophesied that it would come up and it won't stop turning into a revolution that the government can't control but alas one gunshot from Soldiers at Lekki. Protest ended till date. Another failed Prophecies amidst several others.

Now, from the announcement. He has now released a new doctored video with let me guess because I have not watched it claiming probably that he prophesied it 2 or 3 years back that Biden would win. If it was Trump. He would also release another doctored video claiming he prophesied Trump. The man is making a caricature of the faith and will make many not come to the faith with all doctored video theatrics. True prophets and Pastors will be despised because people will categorise them all as the same.

Those that are illinformed about the Christian faith and those weak-minded in the faith will develop doubts about Jesus Christ because of the antics of clout Chasers like this man and his types who have crept into the faith to cause confusion.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Dadaboy: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

You are an idiot. You and TB joshua are fools who can be deceived by guilible pseudo religious fanatics like you. Not everyone has low IQs like yall. Many of us predicts accurately more than these so called prophets.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by lugiano1: 10:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

What happened to your 201k6 prophecy?
BRO YOU ARE THE FOOL
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by 2cribz: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2020
Tha anti christ.
Iz here
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by tuoky: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2020
You can disagree but never proper to call a Man of GOD " fool"
Golan007:
This fool again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.