Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,523 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 (86141 Views)

TB Joshua’s Prophecy About British Royal Family Comes To Pass / Prophet T.B. Joshua Prophecy Causes Couple To Collapse (Video) / T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by molbic(m): 10:52am On Nov 08, 2020
guy222:
If joshua is a fool then i will continue to pray to God to be a fool like joshua in my entire life, i repeat with boldness that there is no pastor or prophet in the entire africa or world that empower people like Joshua. Oyedegbo, Adeboye and pastor christ put together has not and will never do half of what this man has done in regards to empowering people. The only problem i have with him is his miracle which is too unreal to believe and digest. My prayer point is to be a bigger fool than him, if you dont know the meaning of a fool please use your dictionary or google. Kiss my big black dick and my unwash ass mothafucka.
Guy don't mind them a good prophet is always not received or regarded in his own village or land .
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by lugiano1: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2020
Asifiwe:
Oh! Please don't start
We all know this charlatan is magician, a man who took dark power from Professor Pela and was said to have use the same power to kill him, People who go to him oftentimes die after encounter with him, one of the most painful was the President of Zambia Late Frederick Chiluba, He gives them a false hope and uses magical power on them, His shrine at Ikotun is more of a Devils house than a church, A man who is said to sleep with young girls to increase power, Alaways waiting for rain before predicting rain, sees the result of a thing before going to the studio. a Liar. with this deceiver called Fatai. please don't start
JUST SAYING RUBBISH...QUOTING WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD NOT WHAT YOU KNOW
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Jerewise332(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

What happened to your 2016 prophecy

Why are you insulting the man of God?
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by brownrockafela(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2020
I feel he is careful in this particular prophecy, he doesn't want to say much so he won't be proved wrong
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Abyima(m): 10:56am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

What happened to your 2016 prophecy?
Because he is not your pastor. We have prophet Elijah, Elisha and so on back then and we still have prophets till date. So becareful of what you say about pastors so as to avoid the rot of God. God have mercy on your soul.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by OKorowanta: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2020
masterP042:
We no see this video before the result was declared. This prophecy after election we no go accept am. Na wayo.
U want to redeem your image after your failed 2016 election prediction about Hillary's victory.
Werey dey disguise

Guy,this prophecy was days before the election.
Na you no watch am.
It was everywhere and I was also a doubter.
He got 2016 wrong but everything he said about Joe Biden election is on point.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Sleekfingers: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

You can make your point without insulting the man of God, don't bring a curse to your family

who ordained the scammer as a man of God? I spit......nigerians are religious. But their ways is beyond wickedness......churches and mosques littered all the nooks and crannies of this country....but they are far from righteousness.....bunch of hypoctites.......

They worship their pastors and imam......they are quick to condemn....claiming to be holy.....where as they have thousands of skeleton in their closets.......i spit

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by SeriouslySense(m): 10:57am On Nov 08, 2020
Let's reason, let's think, it will make life better when we start thinking.
Just ask yourself, what is the purpose of prophecy, let me r suggest

1) Prophecy is meant to prepare us for events, for instance, the end of days prophecies, in revelation, is learned to prepare us for wat is to come, and assure us that God is in control and will make everything alright

2) Prophecies, are meant to show that God is with the US, and in control of the destination of the world since they are accurate.

3) There are prophecies that cannot be changed

4) There are conditional prophecies, that depend on repentance, they are mostly a pronunciation of judgment.

So since Prophecies are meant to prepare us, they should be given on time, before the events.

So I don't understand why suddenly some pastors, want to give prophecies after an event, using doctored videos, what purpose does that serve.

Please we are not children, don't disgrace our collective intelligence, a child will understand what i just wrote, but we are not even children.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Golan007: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2020
fasbat:
you are surely the fool here, even as a Muslim,i wont denegrate the spiritual leaders! Useless boy!����

Spiritual my foot.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by ednut1(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Any sane person could see it coming

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Renforce: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

No matter what bro calling someone old enough to be your dad a fool is never right.
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by splashbaby(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2020
Bunch of crqzy liars... He did in the last election and failed woefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by oxiide22(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

TB Joshua is a fool. You can take that to the bank.
hahahahaha chai

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by SeriouslySense(m): 10:59am On Nov 08, 2020
Just good reasoning alone would have been sufficient
ednut1:
Any sane person could see it coming
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by fubsy: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2020
Please who will be the president of Nigeria come 2023? We may need to know from now, so that we can start praying either to retain the name or to change the name!
Temotala:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPhTOtbRerk

The historic emergence of Joe Biden as the 46th American President and the circumstances surrounding his closely contested election with Donald Trump were ‘prophesied’ by prominent Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua.

On December 28th 2019, Joshua included a message regarding the American election in his prophecy for 2020 which he termed ‘The Year Of Humility’.

"Approach to the security issue will affect the candidates and swing voters in the next election,” the cleric declared. “It will be tough in the election. They should pray against a recount. It may be too tight."

Subsequently, on November 1st 2020 – two days before the election – Joshua spoke with further clarity regarding the election, plainly stating that he saw “a new President”.

“We Christians would have loved it to go the way we wanted,” he admitted, referencing the huge support for Trump among evangelical Christians.

“But the Bible says it is never proper to base our faith on our improvement after prayer. We should not worry. The joy is that the new Supreme Court Judge, Amy Coney Barrett, will be an instrument of check,” he continued.

“There is likely going to be pockets of resistance here and there but nothing will change. Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president,” Joshua concluded.

The “pockets of resistance” evidently refer to Trump’s stubborn insistence that the results were fraudulent and his refusal to accept Biden’s mandate.

Trump’s legal team have already indicated they will insist on a recount in several battleground states, equally confirming Joshua’s prediction of a recount after a tight election in his 2020 prophecy ten months ago.

"What is happening in the American election is as a result of the power in the tongue,” Joshua also stated in the prophecy, quoting where the Bible says in Proverbs 18:21 that the “tongue can either work for us or against us - death and life lie in the tongue”.

In confirmation, most analysts agreed Trumps divisive and often erratic rhetoric contributed significantly to his loss in the polls.

Intriguingly, almost all major ‘prophetic voices’ in America and around the world unanimously predicted Trump’s re-election.

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,” prophesied Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network on October 20th 2020.

Other prominent clerics who prophesied Trump’s victory are John Hagee, Paula White, Sid Roth, Chris Oyakhilome and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj.

The video of Joshua’s prophecy regarding Biden’s historic electoral victory has been viewed over one million times on YouTube and Facebook since it was uploaded on 2nd November 2020.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CHFkWRSntVc/?igshid=ey3rll9hmuj4
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Golan007: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2020
Renforce:

No matter what bro calling someone old enough to be your dad a fool is never right.

Shatap.

The man is a fool, fraudster and highly corrupt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by IMAMofWAR: 11:02am On Nov 08, 2020
LikeAking:
Droping a prophesy by Nov 1 was too close.

Prophesy means nothing if you apply logic.
i am so happy they cant confuse everyone again. i dont know when prediction became prophecy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by IMAMofWAR: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2020
Renforce:

old people can be fools too. my dad was an old fool that is why he was assistant comptroller of immigration and couldn't loot like his mates are doing. now i am hustling.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by elvisco10(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2020
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Even I predicted his win. There's nothing prophetic there, it's just calculations
my broda..tell dem oooo..sbody even play it with $5million in betting
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by mulerogold(m): 11:03am On Nov 08, 2020
All this our men on God with election prophecies na like At&T.

Make pastor TB hlp me predict correct score for today EPL.

Mancity VS Liverpool

I will sing his praises! grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by semyman: 11:06am On Nov 08, 2020
Fraudster and the accomplice everywhere
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by SeriouslySense(m): 11:06am On Nov 08, 2020
They should focus on their job, if they are authentic, rather than trying to predict (not declaring prophecy from God), what benefit does playing chess games serve for their responsibility.
IMAMofWAR:
i am so happy they can confuse everyone again. i dont know when prediction became prophecy
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by Fcwilly: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2020
Permutations and combinations prophet

Abeg next story joor

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by semyman: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2020
Fraudster and the accomplice everywhere
God will judge these make up bloggers

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by mmsen: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2020
otokx:
What is wrong with these people?

It's not they who are the real problem but their supporters.

If they weren't surrounded by so many sycophants we'd never hear their names or the rubbish they spew every weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by semyman: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2020
Buliwyf:

TB Joshua is a fool. You can take that to the bank.
And a stack illiterate messing around with the gullibles
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by riyanxeally(f): 11:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Temotala:

The historic emergence of Joe Biden as the 46th American President and the circumstances surrounding his closely contested election with Donald Trump were ‘prophesied’ by prominent Nigerian Prophet TB Joshua.

On December 28th 2019, Joshua included a message regarding the American election in his prophecy for 2020 which he termed ‘The Year Of Humility’.

"Approach to the security issue will affect the candidates and swing voters in the next election,” the cleric declared. “It will be tough in the election. They should pray against a recount. It may be too tight."

Subsequently, on November 1st 2020 – two days before the election – Joshua spoke with further clarity regarding the election, plainly stating that he saw “a new President”.

“We Christians would have loved it to go the way we wanted,” he admitted, referencing the huge support for Trump among evangelical Christians.

“But the Bible says it is never proper to base our faith on our improvement after prayer. We should not worry. The joy is that the new Supreme Court Judge, Amy Coney Barrett, will be an instrument of check,” he continued.

“There is likely going to be pockets of resistance here and there but nothing will change. Let me reserve what I am seeing until the inauguration of the new president,” Joshua concluded.

The “pockets of resistance” evidently refer to Trump’s stubborn insistence that the results were fraudulent and his refusal to accept Biden’s mandate.

Trump’s legal team have already indicated they will insist on a recount in several battleground states, equally confirming Joshua’s prediction of a recount after a tight election in his 2020 prophecy ten months ago.

"What is happening in the American election is as a result of the power in the tongue,” Joshua also stated in the prophecy, quoting where the Bible says in Proverbs 18:21 that the “tongue can either work for us or against us - death and life lie in the tongue”.

In confirmation, most analysts agreed Trumps divisive and often erratic rhetoric contributed significantly to his loss in the polls.

Intriguingly, almost all major ‘prophetic voices’ in America and around the world unanimously predicted Trump’s re-election.

“First of all, I want to say without question, Trump is going to win the election,” prophesied Pat Robertson, the founder of the Christian Broadcasting Network on October 20th 2020.

Other prominent clerics who prophesied Trump’s victory are John Hagee, Paula White, Sid Roth, Chris Oyakhilome and Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj.

The video of Joshua’s prophecy regarding Biden’s historic electoral victory has been viewed over one million times on YouTube and Facebook since it was uploaded on 2nd November 2020.

God forgive ya all congrats bidenharris �������
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by globalresource: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Temotala:

Pastor Chris didn't prophesy bro. He only ask believers to pray for Trump's victory
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by 752hub: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2020
guy222:
If joshua is a fool then i will continue to pray to God to be a fool like joshua in my entire life, i repeat with boldness that there is no pastor or prophet in the entire africa or world that empower people like Joshua. Oyedegbo, Adeboye and pastor christ put together has not and will never do half of what this man has done in regards to empowering people. The only problem i have with him is his miracle which is too unreal to believe and digest. My prayer point is to be a bigger fool than him, if you dont know the meaning of a fool please use your dictionary or google. Kiss my big black dick and my unwash ass mothafucka.

"Scratching my head"....this response is quite confusing to me...i heard after endsars protest some psychiatric patients were set loose in Calabar....are u guys thinking what am thinking lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by riyanxeally(f): 11:11am On Nov 08, 2020
Obrigardo:
LIES! LIES! LIES!
If trump had won i bet my house and last money in the bank that the title will change to how TB Joshua prophesied trump's win
very shameless people fallacy upon fallacy from them all God forgive dem all
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by riyanxeally(f): 11:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:
This fool again.

God bless ya shameless people God bless bidenharris
Re: TB Joshua's Prophecy On The US Election 2020 by thinkmoney(m): 11:15am On Nov 08, 2020
4ckyou:

You can make your point without insulting the man of God, don't bring a curse to your family
Do u think that anybody that performs miracle and that people address as pastor,prophet etc is automatically a man of God? Go and study your Bible very well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Put Paper In Offering Envelope In Church With This Write Up / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol / Pastor Shaibu Butchered To Death By Muslim Youths In Masu, Kano (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.