Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him (43287 Views)

Leaders Slowest To Congratulate Biden May Be His Big Worries / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect / Kamala Harris Becomes First Woman V.P In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Bluntemperor: 10:29pm On Nov 07, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Congratulations to d two of dem..Hope dey will make d country better and not worse like d one here did smiley

Yes Ma'am,they did for the Great America!
We can do it for Nigeria too!
One thing Trump did for America is that he exposed China as a new American enemy and Joe Biden must take note.
Today,American is on the rise again,congratulations.
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Dantsito: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
I can smell pains and frustrations from some peoples comment, phahahaha. Buhari you did it home and away, you have won yours and now the brainless animal currently occupying the white house who is being celebrated by the frustrated wailing zombies for being your enemy is gone.
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by iamkneeyi: 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
SolutionMee:
Same way Saraki or Atiku will Grow Nigeria in 2023. There's light at the end of every dark tunnel. Rejoice Nigerians.
...are you normal?

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Emeka71(m): 10:31pm On Nov 07, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Congratulations to d two of dem..Hope dey will make d country better and not worse like d one here did smiley
I think that they used that woman to get him there.
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Obrigardo: 10:32pm On Nov 07, 2020
The trump presidency, his goons and cult followers were the most vulgar, most foul, most destructive group of filth in American history.

5 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by lekki1444: 10:33pm On Nov 07, 2020
DragonFire433:

I am not into skin colour.

Every black / Asian woman is hot regardless of makeup. We must not judge people’s beauty based on makeup. Would it be fair to call our sisters and daughters not good looking because there is no Mary K on their face ?

Every Black Woman is bold and beautiful ...... makeup or no makeup.

The names you mentioned, is Obama part of that family ?

The names you mentioned, do they control a sitting president like you have in Nigeria. ? Could they control Donald Trump. ?

Who in the family of the names you mentioned packaged Trump or Biden for President just like Tinubu packaged Buhari to Nigerians because of his sinister motives.

Yes there are special interest groups in America but their influence in government is not like what we see in Nigeria.
bro you are lost. all american presidents work for the people who control the money. the rotschilds. they own the federal reserve that prints the money. they own all the banks. they select the two people to run for prresidency and it doesnt matter who wins because they both work for them.

as for what you said before that ? thats your opinion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Gavel(m): 10:36pm On Nov 07, 2020
Congratulations are in order.
Trump did himself in with his indiscretions.
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by blowjohn(m): 10:37pm On Nov 07, 2020
Over the years, more specifically the past three decades prior to this presidential campaign, Trump has had a voluminous history of rap references. An article by FiveThirtyEight this past July noted that Trump and his brand had been referenced in about 266 songs, dating back to 1989. That equates to about 10 references per year. According to the report, during one year (2013) there were 33 references. Whether they were named after him or had lines dedicated to his wealth, these songs represented just how much has changed since the walking business… man dipped his hands into politics.

Take a trip down memory lane to see how these Trump tight references changed over the past 25 years.

"Donald Trump and Donald Tramp living in the men's Shelter" — Beastie Boys "Johnny Ryall" (1989)

"Niggas rolling hard, stackin paper like Trump" — Scarface "Money and the Power" (1991)

"I'm well known like Donald Trump" — Redman "Da Funk" (1992)

"Bleep Black Caesar, n----s call me Black Trump" — UGK "Pocket Full of Stones" (1992)

"Break yourself Trump, it's collection day" — The Coup "The Coup" (1993)

"Put more cash in my pockets than Donald Trump" — Master P "211" (1994)

"Rae's a heavy generator, but yo, guess who's the black Trump? / You rolling like Trump, you get your meat lumped" — Raekwon "Incarcerated Scarfaces" (1995)

"I'm just tryin' to get rich like Trump" — Ice Cube "Three Strikes You In" (1998)

"Can't stop until I got a Casa up in Trump plaza" — Kool G Rap "Mafioso" (1998)

"Trump change, I'm talking Donald Trump change / I'm talking Steve Wynn, I'm talking you know? E-Feezee" — E-40 "Trump Change" (1998)

"In hot pursuit of Donald Trump rap loot" — Pete Rock "Tru Master" (1998)

"The best couple they seen since Trump and Marla Maple" — Nas "Money Is My Bitch" (1999)

"Bill Gates, Donald Trump, let me in now" — Nelly "Country Grammar" (2000)

"I'm at the Trump International: ask for me I ain't never scared" — Jay Z "What More Can I Say" (2003)

"What type of nigga stay in the Trump for weeks? (Bad Boyz)" — Shyne "Bad Boyz" (2000)

"I'm Donald Trump in a white tee and white 1's" — Jeezy "Thug Motivation 101" (2005)

"I'm in the Trump International, 30 floors up (so high)" — Lil Kim "Shut Up Bitch" (2005)

"But love it, I still does it, breathing off a Trump budget" — AZ "The Format" (2006)

"That Bill Gates, Donald Trump, Bloomberg money" — Puff Daddy "We Gon' Make It" (2006)

"We fuckin with Donald Trump now" — Fat Joe "Jealousy" (2006)

"They know I'm hood rich, Donald Trump of the pumpers" — Fabolous "Mo Cars, Mo Hoes" (2008)

"I'm in Trump Towers, amongst earners" — Rick Ross "This is the Life" (2008)

"I'm so appalled, Spalding ball, balling / Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all" — Kanye West "So Appalled" (2010)

"I'm tryna stuff em until I can't fit no moreI'm talking Donald Trump level" — Big Sean ft. Pharrell "Get It" (2010)

"Take over the world when I'm on my Donald Trump shit"— Mac Miller "Donald Trump" (2011)

"Richest nigga in my hood, call me Donald Trump / The type to count my money while I smoke a blunt" — Jeezy "Trump" (2011)

"I'ma fire my blunt like Donald Trump" — Lil Wayne on T.I.'s "Ball" (2012)

"Black Trump, nigga, with fat pockets" — Raekwon "Google That" (2012)

"Resurrection of the real, time to get the richer than Trump" — Rick Ross "Pirates" (2012)

"At the Trump, and you bitches at the Radisson" — Nicki Minaj on DJ Khaled's "I Wanna Be With You" (2013)

"Up like Donald Trump, chain swings like nunchucks" — Rae Sremmurd "Up Like Trump" (2014)

"Going Donald Trump numbers on the corner" — Meek Mill "Off The Corner" (2014)

So why do blacks hate trump?
Media propaganda?

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by inyenejo(m): 10:41pm On Nov 07, 2020
Keep deceiving urselves, TRUMP remains ur President till 2024
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 07, 2020
God bless Joe Biden

God bless The United States of America
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by doggedfighter(f): 10:43pm On Nov 07, 2020
Tbvxl:
We did it Buhar grin

Slaps the back of your head grin grin grin grin grin

Kicks you and runs away grin
Hahahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by DragonFire433: 10:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
lekki1444:
bro you are lost. all american presidents work for the people who control the money. the rotschilds. they own the federal reserve that prints the money. they own all the banks. they select the two people to run for prresidency and it doesnt matter who wins because they both work for them.

as for what you said before that ? thats your opinion.

No I am not lost. Your statement of the Rothschild’s selecting the nominees of both parties is story for the gods.

If you that the president is working for the Rothschilds because they own the banks, then are we working for Jim Ovia because he owns Zenith bank. ?

Where were the Rothschild during the financial collapse of 2007 ?

Why did they not rescue George Bush who you refer to as their employee ?

The Rothschild are so powerful, why was George Bush borrowing so much from China. ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by lekki1444: 10:47pm On Nov 07, 2020
DragonFire433:

No I am not lost. Your statement of the Rothschild’s selecting the nominees of both parties is story for the gods.

If you that the president is working for the Rothschilds because they own the banks, then are we working for Jim Ovia because he owns Zenith bank. ?

Where were the Rothschild during the financial collapse of 2007 ?

Why did they not rescue George Bush who you refer to as their employee ?

The Rothschild are so powerful, why was George Bush borrowing so much from China. ?
stop arguing like a child. does jim oovia print nigerias money ? the rothschilds own the company that prints americas money. the federal reserve. and they own all the banks too

financial collapses are planned just like stock market crashes

rescue george bush from what ? he did 2 terms

china and the rotschilds are in cahoots. they are dumping the USA and shifting base to china. what is happening is called wealth transfer. they get all that money from china but deep down they are selling all of california and some other states to china while they cashout and return tothe UK. the usa is finished

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by nomenclature(m): 10:48pm On Nov 07, 2020
Light and darkness doesnt mix
mcquin:
Okonjo Iweala/El Rufai 2023
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by drakeskull(m): 10:50pm On Nov 07, 2020
If say na Naija, the vice would be addressing his counterpart as your excellency.
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by DaudaTheSexyGuy(m): 10:52pm On Nov 07, 2020
lekki1444:
THIS woman look scary without makeup. meanwhile the next president will be obama cuz obama will be running the show from the shadows

Most women look scary without make-up!
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by kevwemike: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
SolutionMee:
Same way Saraki or Atiku will Grow Nigeria in 2023. There's light at the end of every dark tunnel. Rejoice Nigerians.
guy behave yourself ooo, take time. Smile

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by lekki1444: 10:54pm On Nov 07, 2020
DaudaTheSexyGuy:

Most women look scary without make-up!
grin
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Elsadam(m): 10:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
SolutionMee:

God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Pecuman: 10:58pm On Nov 07, 2020
SolutionMee:

How the f**k are any of those criminals a "light"?

4 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by roladex(f): 11:00pm On Nov 07, 2020
SolutionMee:
you must be a joker...grow ko crow ni...

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by whitebeard(m): 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
SolutionMee:
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by thatigboman: 11:02pm On Nov 07, 2020
I'm so happy. Biden changed the whole game the moment he nominated Kamala Harris.
Americans have so good politicians. Why dont we have same in Nigeria?
I just pity Mike Pence. The guy would have just been doing the governor he was elected to do instead of joining mad trump.

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by whitebeard(m): 11:03pm On Nov 07, 2020
SolutionMee:
o funny gan
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Nmezor(f): 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Nice, nice, nice smiley
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Lol Donald Trump...Trump Trump everywhere...so we won't be hearing that again...eyah...
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by guru90: 11:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
EyezofGod120:
grin I pray make USA no come be like Nigeria cuz we rejected goodluck then come adopt buuhari,now we dey suffer am,,

9ja suffering no be small thing oooooooh...

Imagine Foreign Rice: 43,000 naira under Buhari Regime.

If Biden like, let him suffer his citizens like NIGERIA because I am not dreaming to travel to USA at all.....

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by abbey621(m): 11:11pm On Nov 07, 2020
Obrigardo:
The trump presidency, his goons and cult followers were the most vulgar, most foul, most destructive group of filth in American history.

Clearly you don't know American history grin grin grin. Words like yours is exactly why America is so divided, watch what will happen again in 4 years, the Anti Biden candidate will rise up and spur the red wave unless Biden can miraculously end police brutality, create more jobs, please wall street, end racial slurs and empower the black community. Something Obama failed to do in 8 years angry angry. People like you really think Trump is responsible for the division....lol. My guy was just a catalyst, America has been divided since Bush era, all that's happening now is that the actors are being switched and another film being produced.

1 Like

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by stanluiz(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
skylarr:
Congratulations Biden/Harris. It’s official. Any candidate supported by south east Nigeria loses lipsrsealed Sorry Trump
Just you people supported ize iyamu and oshiomole. You guys supports send oshiomole to political retirement.
Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by DragonFire433: 11:17pm On Nov 07, 2020
lekki1444:
stop arguing like a child. does jim oovia print nigerias money ? the rothschilds own the company that prints americas money. the federal reserve. and they own all the banks too

financial collapses are planned just like stock market crashes

rescue george bush from what ? he did 2 terms

china and the rotschilds are in cahoots. they are dumping the USA and shifting base to china. what is happening is called wealth transfer. they get all that money from china but deep down they are selling all of california and some other states to china while they cashout and return tothe UK. the usa is finished

Professor Lekki Rothschild cheesy

Thank you very much for the Lectures.

Let me call my people in California and tell them that on Professor in Nairaland said that they should be worried because the Rothschild are selling California to China.

Good night Professor.

3 Likes

Re: Kamala Harris Calls Joe Biden To Congratulate Him by OriOko88(m): 11:24pm On Nov 07, 2020
Trump still won d Senate for d republicans, cos they're still d majority. Trump was a rRigged out. Most republican senators retained their seats. Trump shud fight this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

France reacts as Niger Severs Military Ties / Afghanistan Protests Spread In Early Challenge To Taliban / Putin Not Ready To Recognise Biden As US President Yet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.