Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January (4273 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 19, 2022 / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth / EndSARS: Gunshots In Jos As Police And Protesters Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by Ruby5: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2020

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by Lipscomb(m): 9:55pm On Nov 07, 2020
At least peace will reign.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by Epstein(m): 9:57pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good news...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by OwenJesse27(m): 10:04pm On Nov 07, 2020
Freedom fighters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by LibertyRep: 10:06pm On Nov 07, 2020
Sowore.

I hope he hasn't violated the conditions of his bail already.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by haffaze777(m): 10:35pm On Nov 07, 2020
They should keep them till 2097

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by alizma: 10:44pm On Nov 07, 2020
Good news.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by yarimo(m): 11:38pm On Nov 07, 2020
grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by yarimo(m): 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
OwenJesse27:
Freedom fighters
no they are miscreants encouragers grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by MusaChukwudi: 11:45pm On Nov 07, 2020
See the idiot!

Nigerian youths (aka ignoramus idiots) taking over indeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by loveth360(f): 12:16am On Nov 08, 2020
Fighting for better Nigeria is wasting of time and energy.

I can only fight for division of Nigeria.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by SAMBARRY: 12:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Lipscomb:
At least peace will raign.
peace will not reign in your life till you can spell REIGN properly

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by Dayoebe(m): 12:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Sowore has always been celebrating christmas and new year behind bar.

No pity for him. Afterall he's one of the people who forced Buhari on us.

Bubu has been fvcking him back to back

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by AfonjaConehead: 12:58am On Nov 08, 2020
The most useless kwantiri on planet Earth

2 Likes

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by gidgiddy: 1:13am On Nov 08, 2020
Sowore will eventually learn the hard way that the Nigeria he is fighting for is irredeemable. It will take several arrests and many months, if not years of detention, for him to finally tell accept the truth.

Only then will he finally go for self determination

2 Likes

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by OwenJesse27(m): 1:13am On Nov 08, 2020
yarimo:
no they are miscreants encouragers grin
BMC ....how far

3 Likes

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by Nobody: 2:46am On Nov 08, 2020
haffaze777:
They should keep them till 2097
10 fat cows for your eating pleasure

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by Trapnews: 3:02am On Nov 08, 2020
So much for a man fighting for the common man, the comments here are unbelievable. Nigerians are ingrates. You all deserve the kind of leaders you have.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by stonemasonn: 3:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Trapnews:
So much for a man fighting for the common man, the comments here are unbelievable. Nigerians are ingrates. You all deserve the kind of leaders you have.
I Taya oh my brother. Just reading the comments got me thinking.....like seriously

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by EricBloodAxe: 3:39am On Nov 08, 2020
Lipscomb:
At least peace will raign .
Am sure it will angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by Golan007: 3:43am On Nov 08, 2020
grin
Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:12am On Nov 08, 2020
Trapnews:

There are millions of Nigerian youths who don't think like some of those confused people on this thread.

6 Likes

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by Ogbuu101: 4:17am On Nov 08, 2020
stonemasonn:
I Taya oh my brother. Just reading the comments got me thinking.....like seriously
Those comments are from paid hacks whose job is to distort public opinion in defence of this govt.

11 Likes

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by helinues: 4:27am On Nov 08, 2020
Better and very good news

I am expecting more clamping down before tomorrow morning

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by joyandfaith: 4:35am On Nov 08, 2020
helinues:
Better and very good news

I am expecting more clamping down before tomorrow morning

Abacha was worse. and what was outcome?there can never be peace without justice and truth. it is law of nature.
Marx writes, "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles."
Throughout history we see the oppressor and oppressed in constant opposition to each other. This fight is sometimes hidden and sometimes open. However, each time the fight ends in either a revolutionary reconstruction of society or in the classes' common ruin.

7 Likes

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by helinues: 4:38am On Nov 08, 2020
joyandfaith:

Abacha was worse. and what was outcome?there can never be peace without justice and truth. it is law of nature.
Marx writes, "The history of all hitherto existing society is the history of class struggles."
Throughout history we see the oppressor and oppressed in constant opposition to each other. This fight is sometimes hidden and sometimes open. However, each time the fight ends in either a revolutionary reconstruction of society or in the classes' common ruin.

Yhen Yhen Yhen.

Make sure you are not hiding behind your keyboard, lead the protest tomorrow morning and come back to update us later

No room for anarchy

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by Wolexdey(m): 5:19am On Nov 08, 2020
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen.

Make sure you are not hiding behind your keyboard, lead the protest tomorrow morning and come back to update us later

No room for anarchy

See the Murderers... blood sucking demons... Your end is so near

10 Likes

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by Xisnin(m): 5:19am On Nov 08, 2020
Youtube is not a credible source of news.
Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by ivolt: 5:26am On Nov 08, 2020
Trapnews:
stonemasonn:
See Sowore's new suckers.
You guys should wake up. Sowore is not fighting for the common man but for himself. His aim is to topple the government and take charge.He receives millions in funding every year from foreign anarchists groups. If he doesn't organize chaos, his funding will dry up.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sowere And Protesters Arrested On Friday Are To Remain In Prison Till January by blackpanda: 5:29am On Nov 08, 2020
loveth360:
Fighting for better Nigeria is wasting of time and energy.

I can only fight for division of Nigeria.

God pass you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

RUMORS: Nnamdi Kanu Pronounced Dead?? / Uk Citizens: Why They Are Emigrating To Nigeria En Masse! / Waziri, 100 EFCC Men Storm Lagos To Arrest Debtors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.