Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback (73645 Views)

Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President Apostle Suleiman[video] / Prophet MKO Tibetan: Saraki Will Be Impeached Before October And Sent To Jail / Apostle Suleman Replies Daddy Freeze on Tithing Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Mpanyi: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2020
Nonsense
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by zuto4u(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2020
Nigerian pastors are not all the same. Just like not every Nigerian youth is a yahoo boy.
360degreess:
.. They have started again. I thought they said Trump was God sent. Nigerian pastors will not kill me.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by ibuildstuff(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2020
dorodee:
So how does all these political predictions brings souls to God??
It makes people believe God talk to them, thereby gaining more members to their Church.

More members equals more money.

It's all about the money.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by bolousadex: 8:38am On Nov 08, 2020
and if Trump had won, he would have said he interceded through prayers. I want a definite prophesy, not the one that changes

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Yeyeboi05(m): 8:40am On Nov 08, 2020
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
OZOnNengiTheory:
Who is he that God would want him to pray against an event from occurring in a faraway US while he sees nothing to pray against about his own country?
word
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by yahmohy27: 8:40am On Nov 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
Pastor Chris is a man of God who believes Trump should win

Dr. Stella Immanuel prayed and predicted Trump would win

Apostle Suleiman said Trump will lose

E.t.c

Confused Nairalanders
: which God. Is it the same one?

God:
All this rubbish is not allowed in Islam.
Either accurate or inaccurate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by ibuildstuff(m): 8:41am On Nov 08, 2020
DirtyGold:
No need for impeachment.
Biden looks old and fragile already for something natural to happen to him

He is too soft to commit an impeachable offence.

What's tha business?
His mental health. If they feel his mental health is not good enough, they might impeach him but that aside, I don't see Biden doing anything that will make them impeach him.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by humilitypays(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2020
AltCtrlDel:
I dey prophesy, I dey prophesy!!! None of them saw Covid-19 coming O.

Amuniseoloun
they did. One Igbo man of God in Onitsha prophesied about covid-19, even mentioned the name they will give it, Google the video.

Life is not as ordinary as humans think and believe. Some scientific works we all enjoy today are not ordinary.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by dammielogs: 8:43am On Nov 08, 2020
Linus199:
This is called speaking from two side of the mouth. It happens he prophesied it, if it does not happen he prayed over it.
sense will not kee you

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Neddyogu(m): 8:43am On Nov 08, 2020
But what I wonder is why young people don't wanna take over the presidency? Grandpas in their 70s still occupying lofty positions even in the USA that we use as a reference. Abi #nottooyoungtorule no reach dat side?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Golan007: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2020
ehis010:
Did you people take time to watch the video at all? Johnson Suleiman hasn't said anything different. He said God showed him in order for him to pray against it (interceed) because if Biden wins he'll be impeached for Kamala Haris, and Biden is not the issue. This doesn't mean that Trump won't still become President like the others have prophesied because ots possible God has heard their prayers (intercession) and therefore Trump will be president.

President of Ikoyi golf club.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by addexx: 8:44am On Nov 08, 2020
Linus199:
This is called speaking from two side of the mouth. It happens he prophesied it, if it does not happen he prayed over it.

You are a mind reader. So needle-standard on point. undecided How do you cope with too much brain?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Simeonjoe1: 8:45am On Nov 08, 2020
Though I never believed in this prophecy but I also predict this happening. Just watch how both democrats and Republicans will come for Biden. They'll make sure Harris becomes the president and the brain behind all this will be Nancy Pelosi
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by oxiide22(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
Hhh
how market sir? I hope your eyes don clear now?
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by VULCAN(m): 8:46am On Nov 08, 2020
It's not that you were wrong that troubles me.

Its that 4 people liked your comment without doing a 5min fact check to know if you are correct.

The mental laziness of the average black man is legendary.

By the way if the US president is impeached, the Vice takes over. That's the 25th Amendment. How you jumped the VP and went straight to the Speaker baffles me.

Minsk24:
Foolish prophecy...
An impeached president convicted by congress will be replaced by the Speaker of the house

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by modsfucker: 8:47am On Nov 08, 2020
And there was no coronavirus in all the prophecies undecided
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Golan007: 8:48am On Nov 08, 2020
weyreypey:

You will live to regret this post.

For describing the bald-head of Suleiman?

grin

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2020
emkz:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/u-s-election-trumps-defeat-confirms-apostle-johnson-sulemans-prophecy/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

He didn't see the coronavirus pandemic.

That alone disqualifies the possibility that he has prophetic gifts.

Every other supposed prophesy on that list is nothing but prediction that anyone can make.

Even I predicted last year that Trump would not be reelected. And I am sure many of us on Nairaland had this same prediction.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by aleniboro(m): 8:48am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by PrinceMajestic: 8:49am On Nov 08, 2020
I suspect Biden is too old and weak to make it through another 4 years. I see kamala Harris as President. Its really going to happen but biden will not be impeached, it maybe an event of unforeseen circumstance
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by IamPlato(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
Who is he that God would want him to pray against an event from occurring in a faraway US while he sees nothing to pray against about his own country?
you Are Not A Wise Person. Go To My Profile And Read My Recent Post you Will Know Why America Concerns You
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by frowland(m): 8:49am On Nov 08, 2020
ehis010:
Did you people take time to watch the video at all? Johnson Suleiman hasn't said anything different. He said God showed him in order for him to pray against it (interceed) because if Biden wins he'll be impeached for Kamala Haris, and Biden is not the issue. This doesn't mean that Trump won't still become President like the others have prophesied because ots possible God has heard their prayers (intercession) and therefore Trump will be president.

Why do we need to pray before God will act? I'm yet to grasp that part. Look, I have seen the vastness of the universe that I think whoever created all those things won't have time to worry about US election (..and that is if there is anything like flow of time). Only if we know how absolutely insignificant we are in the grand scheme of things. I will allow 'us' to wallow in ignorance.

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2020
Simeonjoe1:
Though I never believed in this prophecy but I also predict this happening. Just watch how both democrats and Republicans will come for Biden. They'll make sure Harris becomes the president and the brain behind all this will be Nancy Pelosi

I predicted this too.

In fact, I predicted this in my workplace. I became more confident in my prediction when Trump's handling of the pandemic became an issue.
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 08, 2020
IamPlato:
you Are Not A Wise Person. Go To My Profile And Read My Recent Post you Will Know Why America Concerns You
I am not that jobless

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Nobody: 8:53am On Nov 08, 2020
I hate to see all these prophets, their prophesies and their predictions whenever I come on nairaland. it irritates me. it makes them look dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by kingxsamz(m): 8:54am On Nov 08, 2020
ehis010:

Wahala for who still dey believe in prophecies at this modern age.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by Neddstark: 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Biden is not finishing this term as president. That man is 78 years old. Kamala will inherit the presidency as Jonathan did
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by kingxsamz(m): 8:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Linus199:

It's always a win win situation for them. grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by MT: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2020
Patron of Olosho, camouflaging as a Pastor. Believe the prophesy at your own risk.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by notoriousbabe: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
no mind am

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: Joe Biden To Be Impeached For Harris To Be President (Throwback by 4ckyou: 9:00am On Nov 08, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

We are all humans, we are united by christ and whoever rules America will have effect in Nigeria, whether you like it or not.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Charlyn Oyakhilome Was Sharon's Chief Bridesmaid (Photos) / Pastor Elijah O. Daramola Is Dead! AGO, RCCG / Five Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.