Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,619,260 members, 6,102,596 topics. Date: Saturday, 16 January 2021 at 03:54 PM

Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) (455 Views)

SPSS/EVIEW MATERIALS AND TRAINING (DATA ANALYSIS) / Looking For A Data Analysis/science Tutor / Eview, Stata, Spss - Earn From Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 10:39pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

Check it out here: https: //www. globaltechedu. com/2020/02/step-by-step-practical-guide-to-data-analysis-using-spss-software. html (remove the space)

We also conduct the training. The training is just N10,000.

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

So if you need the materials or the training, kindly chat us up on Whatsapp by copying the Whatsapp number in my signature

For more info about our other services, visit the link in my signature ...

Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 8:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Still taking order
Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 11:56am On Nov 24, 2020
globaltechedu:
Hello do you want to start career in data analysis using SPSs and Eview or you intend to know more in theses data analysis tools.

We have the data SPSS analysis materials that is worth N5,500 but we are giving it out for just N1,800

Check it out here: https: //www. globaltechedu. com/2020/02/step-by-step-practical-guide-to-data-analysis-using-spss-software. html (remove the space)

Lastly, if you want to analyze data either "primary data with questionnaire" or "secondary data", Or you want to do "project analysis", You can also contact us with the numbers below

So if you need the materials or the training, kindly chat us up on Whatsapp by clicking the Whatsapp link in my signature

Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 4:57pm On Nov 25, 2020
Take your career to the next level
Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 7:09am On Nov 28, 2020
I'm still taking order
Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2020
Still taking order
Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 12:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Still taking order
Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 1:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Still taking order

see our end of year and New Year Promo in the link below (remove space)

bit. ly/promo_package

Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 4:37pm On Dec 21, 2020
Get it today
Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 8:55am On Dec 23, 2020
globaltechedu:

So if you need the materials or the training, kindly chat us up on Whatsapp by clicking the Whatsapp link in my signature

Plant a seed today

Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 5:32am On Dec 29, 2020
globaltechedu:

Still taking order
Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 9:33am On Jan 06
Still taking order
Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 12:03pm On Jan 07
globaltechedu:

So if you need the materials or the training, kindly chat us up on Whatsapp by copying the Whatsapp number in my signature

Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 8:14am On Jan 09
Still taking order
Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 8:33am On Jan 13
Give yourself new skill in 2020
Re: Spss Materials And Training (data Analysis) by globaltechedu: 8:49am On Jan 14
Still taking order

(1) (Reply)

I Am Interested In A Career In Web Programming...where Do I Start / Graphic Design Traininig / Wish Seun Osewa And His Cabinet More Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.