Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 PM

Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends (1283 Views)

Do We Term Keeping Multiple Male Friends Wayward? / "Relationship Is Not Marriage, Have Multiple Boyfriends" - Nigerian Slay Queen / Why Do Girls Love Keeping Hair In Their Anus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by Deucalion007: 5:21am On Nov 08, 2020
There's this girl that a friend of mine has loved since secondary school.he's been asking her out since then and she just agreed to date him this lockdown.the girl also met another guy this lockdown and she started dating him two.this other guy happens to be someone this friend of mine knows and the girl's matter caused a lot of tensions between them and they butted heads regularly .this other guy happened to be a very suspicious and insecure person and he found out about the girl's secret boyfriend in her school who's the main the main .the girl eventually told my friend about this and since then he's not been okay.this isn't the first time I'll hear something like this ...this friend of mine broke up with his ex because of this girl .he loved her too much .Girls,why do you do this ?
why do you like keeping multiple guys around you and break their hearts ..why
Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by Ezi1993(f): 5:41am On Nov 08, 2020
Pls ur topic should be....."WHY DO SOME GIRLS LIKE KEEPING MULTIPLE GIRL FRIENDS"....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by shamsin6300(m): 5:46am On Nov 08, 2020
Op the answer to your question is as simple as ABCD.

They believed in having many source of income by gathering guys like that your friend, so that, by months end they will accumulate what they got ($#£€¥).

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by shamsin6300(m): 5:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Ezi1993:
Pls ur topic should be....."WHY DO SOME GIRLS LIKE KEEPING MULTIPLE GIRL FRIENDS"....

Your head get oil cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by Ezi1993(f): 5:57am On Nov 08, 2020
shamsin6300:

Your head get oil cheesy
Really?
Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by shamsin6300(m): 5:59am On Nov 08, 2020
Ezi1993:

Really?

Yh
Let the op correct it ASAP

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by Mrlucky81(m): 6:00am On Nov 08, 2020
Deucalion007:
There's this girl that a friend of mine has loved since secondary school.he's been asking her out since then and she just agreed to date him this lockdown.the girl also met another guy this lockdown and she started dating him two.this other guy happens to be someone this friend of mine knows and the girl's matter caused a lot of tensions between them and they butted heads regularly .this other guy happened to be a very suspicious and insecure person and he found out about the girl's secret boyfriend in her school who's the main the main .the girl eventually told my friend about this and since then he's not been okay.this isn't the first time I'll hear something like this ...this friend of mine broke up with his ex because of this girl .he loved her too much .Girls,why do you do this ?
why do you like keeping multiple guys around you and break their hearts ..why
Op is this story about your friend or you?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by ednut1(m): 6:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Men also do same. A typical Nigerian girl gets at least 4 toasters online and in real life daily. Go figure

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by CosmicPhoenix: 6:18am On Nov 08, 2020
Having multiple sources of income in this day and age is wise

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by duduade: 6:47am On Nov 08, 2020
Most girls keep multiple guys because they believe we ain't stable.. So they need back up.
They love the attention...when it backfires na that time you go hear men are scum. Men will embarrass you..

While blame us for your woes..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by Sixfeetbelle: 7:32am On Nov 08, 2020
If you can answer the question why men love chasing/keeping multiple girls, then you can find out why girls like keeping multiple boyfriends.

Point is: human beings are inherently selfish. They want all the attention they can get at all the time they can get it. Married men are overjoyed when they realise they're still hot cake to ladies, same as married women. Ladies love the feeling that they are appealing to almost all men, same is applicable to men. No one gender has the monopoly on who likes keeping multiple lovers on the side.

Op, asides, I feel your friend's pain. He's in love and doesn't know how to deal with this complication caused by the presence of the other guy. My advise to him is to move on. I know it's hard but it's doable. Move on and find someone else he can love without needing to fight off another guy for her attention.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by JOACHINpedro: 8:29am On Nov 08, 2020
Na like this some guys dy take turn players cry
Op tell the guy not to expect much in his next relationship, for his sanity sake.
Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by fati2001(m): 8:31am On Nov 08, 2020
mtchweee

Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by bobbybrown007: 8:58am On Nov 08, 2020
you no say no be only 1 cleaner dea clean waytin pencil don write, if u no u no
Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by dorin27(f): 9:00am On Nov 08, 2020
Why do guys keep main chick, side chick, assistant main chick, and assistant side chick?
Re: Why Do Girls Love Keeping Multiple Boyfriends by Dreadlock69(m): 9:10am On Nov 08, 2020
Guy forget am no breakup with am just dey observe follow another person same thing happen again follow another person but don't breakup with them eee get reason with time you go understand

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As She Reveals What She Caught Her Female Friend Doing With A Dog / Other Than Alcohol ,weed , Sex ; How Can One Enjoy Life / I Find Gap Teeth Disgusting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.