Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory (29562 Views)

Jon Ossoff Thanks Nigerians In Geogia For Their Role In His Election Victory / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by int0x80(m): 4:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
olaric:

Are you really listening to yourself? Perhaps, you think America is like Nigeria where some bias judges annul the will of the people.
Don't waste your time arguing with them. They think America is like Nigeria where the "will of the people" means nothing. Trump has no case, he lost fair and square. They are living in a state of denial right now, which is ok. I was there myself four years ago grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by oluwaseyi0: 4:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
CuteMercury:
The supreme court will re elect Donald Trump as the president of the United States of America.

Everyone knows this, so don't believe anything the media Tell you.

How can you crown a man the president when his opponents has made it clear that he is taking the matter to the supreme court.

People that are rejoicing cannot even pause and think with their brains.

Two people contested for in an election.
One says he has been cheated and he has evidence and that he is going to the supreme court and suddenly the media rushes and crown the other person the winner.

Does that even makes Sense?

CNN, FOX and the media keep making lots of people to become stupid everyday.

Let the Supreme court decide.

I know you're born and brought up in a shithole country where elected president becomes Lord and boss of the electorate, but you need to stop using your country to judge saner nations

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by hermesprogidy(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
I am only here to see ipobians wail and cry. grin grin your pain is my joy. Ipobians keep the comments rolling. God bless President Joseph Biden. grin grin btw, ipobians, I have cyanide capsules for you, just in case you decide to take this injustice to the Lord grin grin
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Angelawhite(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
CuteMercury:
The supreme court will re elect Donald Trump as the president of the United States of America.

How can you crown a man the president when his opponents has made it clear that he is taking the matter to the supreme court.

One says he has been cheated and he has evidence and that he is going to the supreme court and suddenly the media rushes and crown the other person the winner.

There’s what they call post election tribunal. Cases are decided even after candidates have been sworn in. Biden is currently the current candidate, recognized by law until a court of competent jurisdiction says otherwise
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Olukay1994(m): 5:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fall your ass back fellas
Joe Biden doesn't have an ass to sit on the chair in the white house
It belongs to Trump
Bleep you all cruddas supporting lesbian biden

He go shock Biden fans how Trump go take over next year
Bleep you all
Hahahahahahahahahahah
Righteousness89 will smile at last on you Bleep niggas that which Trump bad
You all Biden fans and Biden himself, with Obama, pelosi, clintton will all go into the lake of fire prepared for Satan and his mc oluomo goons

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by ipobarecriminals: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Blackmoran:
This are questions I expect deep thinking biden supporter to ask, why as the electorate not declare biden winner... Why is the media in a rush to declare biden winner when till now vote are been recounted as at now in some state....
And lastly why did Republican win more senate seat and trump lost with a magical margin...

If you are a deep thinking biden supporter you will know it is not yet celebration time...
Don't forget what happen in 2000 that brought bush into power, this time the electorate declared and not the media, and the same electorate review it through the help of the court and make amends...

Anyway it goes I will keep my finger cross...
Wake up Media are watchdog,Did Hillary disagreed with Trump 4 yrs ago? Trump is a Gonna
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Eriokanmi: 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
CuteMercury:

Your comment makes me puke. Fyi, the republicans had no evidence of fraud they've been chanting. Those counting the ballots were neither republican nor democrat members. If the Democrats couldn't be allowed into the various counting rooms, how can the republicans be allowed to observe? In USA election history, there had been incidences of winning by slim margin especially in states that mostly decide the winner of major elections.

The worst that could happen is a recount and the last time I checked, when a similar scenario played out in 2016 as instructed by Hillary Clinton, trump only garnered over 30 more votes. Let them do a recount 2m times, Biden would still win. Georgia is 80% republican but biden won there. It would be foolish to assume Democrats rigged election under such a close watch by the ruling party and in a ruling party's state. I blame the pollsters predictions in favour of trump ahead of the elections for all this shiit. This had given him confidence that he would win.

A prominent republican and former presidential candidate Mitt Romney had already congratulated biden. Those who killed trump's second term bid weren't only the Democrats but the silent voters and the republicans. Democrats have dared trump campaign org to order a recount in battleground states already. Biden was born in PA so I never expected anything less than victory for him there. Those thinking trump is a practising Christian, should reason from the racism point of view. Both blacks and whites are the handiwork of the Almighty God. Jesus says love your neighbour as yourselves and not to hate them. Trump hates blacks and he's not even hiding it. I was in a programme in DC a couple of years back in which Barack Obama was present to give us a pep talk. He said never in the history of America had gun violence been so much...amazingly those found doing this are the trump's almanjiris.

I was perturbed the way some people from the south east were drumming support for trump even openly praying for him and staging a solidarity walk. Someone who said he doesn't want the candidature of their daughter NOI for the WTO office, someone who calls our continent shithole. I'm so disappointed. Later same people would come here on nairaland and be ranting igbo amaka, attacking people of other tribes. A brain reset in inevitable amongst some of my igbo brothers and sisters. This is bizarre

2 Likes

Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Chinny024(f): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
CuteMercury:

Their supreme court is not like our APC supreme court remember!!!
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by kennyz247(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
CuteMercury:

see dead brain calling sane people stupid....
u tnk Nigeria is USA abi?
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by kennyz247(m): 5:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
saintokwuluora:
The Republicans have hundreds of election workers and independent observers who have sworn affidavits and are ready to testify on the fraud perpetrated on the election. Even FBI agents have unearthed hundreds of thousands of fake ballots in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin, etc. Even the Supreme Court left off the matter on whether to count mail in ballots that arrived after Nov 3, till after to decide on it and now they are saying it might infringe on the constitutional provisions of the election. Moreover this is 2020, anything can happen, don't celebrate too much and too early.
story story, another religion fanatic sported..
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by ChiefSosa(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
r4roty:
Why is righteousness89 so much hated by nairalanders? I am shocked like.... lol
lol, I personally don't have issues with him, he just exhibits certain behaviors that make people easily tired of him. There are so many Christians on NL and you don't see them going about disturbing others with their beliefs. If I start blasting him certain questions, even his so called pastors will not be able to answer them. I respect everyone including atheists and I am open to hear from people, get their view on things and learn new things. Do NOT be a stubborn Christian that believes your way is the best and every other person is wrong. You're a Christian does not mean you should be a nuisance. The day someone like Neil Degrasse Tyson will catch Righteousness and his pastors and start blasting them with questions and facts, dem go hear am that day. He will make them look like morons and dullards. He will even use the bible to disgrace them. He will embarrass them in the presence of their loved ones.
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by ajebuter(f): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Obama and Hilary Clinton be like:

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by janefame3: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
OsuIgboIpob:
grin sad

This thing dey pain person o grin

If this was done to Muhamad, Moslems will start burning everywhere. But Christains will take all their bullshit
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by tit(f): 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Congratulations to audio president elect biden

1 Like

Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Dynamicunit: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
GogetterMD:

O ye wisest one,
And on what ground is the Supreme Court going to invalidate this election? Based on false claims of inaccessibility to vote counting areas? Or in validation of absentee ballots?
The worse that would happen is that states where the win margin was less than 1 percentage point would have a recount, if the law in that state permits it to, and you very much know that that wouldn't change the outcome of the eventual election result as on no previous occasion has a recount differed initial vote count by +/-300
It has happened before, Al Gore won but the court booted him out for George Bush second term because of a mare Florida. If Trump as much as able to prove that a single state is malpractice...he would be back like a movie.
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Roozzaay(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
ebenezer202l:
The Beast of Biden has been elected into power.
The Dumbocrats and Satanocrats have taken over.
No thanks to the foolish American citizens who have been deceived to vote out Trump.
Now Expect Immorality, homosexuality, terrorism, Crime, Weird unnatural laws and moral decadence to be the order of the day now that Trump has been taken out of the way.
If you were part of those that Supported this Satanic Dumbocrat party, may the Wrath of the Almighty God fall on you.
U.S.A is DOOMED
This write up doesn't make any sense
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Kubernetes: 5:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Its still unbelievable that Trump has not reached out to Biden.
He needs to learn from some rear breeds of Africans like GEJ
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by femi4: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
CuteMercury:

You are the one with lack of sense. You can only go to court after the winner has been declared not before
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by IjeBos(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Blackmoran:
This are questions I expect deep thinking biden supporter to ask, why as the electorate not declare biden winner... Why is the media in a rush to declare biden winner when till now vote are been recounted as at now in some state....
And lastly why did Republican win more senate seat and trump lost with a magical margin...

If you are a deep thinking biden supporter you will know it is not yet celebration time...
Don't forget what happen in 2000 that brought bush into power, this time the electorate declared and not the media, and the same electorate review it through the help of the court and make amends...

Anyway it goes I will keep my finger cross...

Not sure what you are talking about. The Media projected the winner based on statistical analysis by their hired statisticians (check out Nate Silver or Nate Cohn on twitter). (eg. the rest of the ballots are from registered Democrats, who are from heavy democratic areas and who mailed their ballots in. Biden won these type of votes ~80-20). In fact the statisticians thought some states like Nevada and PA should have been called earlier. The media was being more careful since if they called it, it would mean they would be predicting Biden would be president. This how it always is done. Even in 2016 it was the media that projected Trump as winner. States have until Dec. to certify their results. And nothing is official until then. Some take that long to certify (official), so the media makes an interim projection.

Lastly, the fact that Republicans won some of the senate races in which Trump lost should put a big hole in your theory. Ask yourself, if the Dems were going to cheat, wouldn't they have rigged the senate races as well? Because it's all on the same ballot.
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by kunleham(m): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Is is true Trump said he will rather commit suicide than handover?
Can't really say! But it's not more than what he can utter! But what's sure is he and is Igbos supporters are in great sifia pain!
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by ebenezer202l(f): 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Roozzaay:

This write up doesn't make any sense
Your Religion won't allow you see the truth in it
I'm sorry but that's the plain fact.
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Burgerlomo: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mokason288:
Trump is going to Court... KANO votes were not counted

Modified: It took the General less than an Hour to congratulate BIDEN who is miles away and light years before he could address his nation as it descended in chaos

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Markjohnnjoya: 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
IVORY2009:

Port Harcourt and Kano votes, is still been counted oooo grin
hahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by kunleham(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
maolah:
christian must celebrate trump victory (idiotest awon omo leyin jesu I laugh in igbo language)!!!
Don't add insults into injury for these people, they are in great sifia pain!
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by tarantino1: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
TalkTalkTwins:
Donald Trump's advisers and close friends should be with him now
He needs them more than before grin

He has his billions to console him.

The support should go to his poor Nigerian supporters cheesy
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
CuteMercury:

IQ OF A FISH.
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
saintokwuluora:
The Republicans have hundreds of election workers and independent observers who have sworn affidavits and are ready to testify on the fraud perpetrated on the election. Even FBI agents have unearthed hundreds of thousands of fake ballots in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Arizona, Wisconsin, etc. Even the Supreme Court left off the matter on whether to count mail in ballots that arrived after Nov 3, till after to decide on it and now they are saying it might infringe on the constitutional provisions of the election. Moreover this is 2020, anything can happen, don't celebrate too much and too early.
see the IQ OF A FISH
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
ebenezer202l:
The Beast of Biden has been elected into power.
The Dumbocrats and Satanocrats have taken over.
No thanks to the foolish American citizens who have been deceived to vote out Trump.
Now Expect Immorality, homosexuality, terrorism, Crime, Weird unnatural laws and moral decadence to be the order of the day now that Trump has been taken out of the way.
If you were part of those that Supported this Satanic Dumbocrat party, may the Wrath of the Almighty God fall on you.
U.S.A is DOOMED
see the IQ OF A SNAIL
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by paparazi1(m): 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
Despirado121:
Joe Biden, presidential candidate of the Democratic Party in the 2020 US election, has updated his Twitter bio to include ‘president-elect’, after being projected winner by CNN, NBC, BBC and the Associated Press, Igbere TV reports.

Biden made the changes to his account on Saturday.

https://twitter.com/JoeBiden?s=09

Kamala Harris, the vice-presidential candidate of the democratic party has also added ‘vice-president-elect’ to her Twitter bio.
FBI is already
carrying out some investigation into the alleged electoral fraud. No election official in all states of America has signed or declared Joe presido, so let's
be patient and wait for all the outcomes. Trump may have evidence of electoral fraud, may be printed fake ballot papers. Media no suppose announce winner abi.
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by Omezif(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Well biden is in right path good luck to him.
Re: Joe Biden Updates Twitter Bio To ‘President-Elect’ After Election Victory by TalkTalkTwins(m): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
tarantino1:

He has his billions to console him.

The support should go to his poor Nigerian supporters cheesy

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Pre-colonial African Cities / In Reversal, Biden Maintains US Right To Use Nukes In A First-Strike Scenario / BREAKING: Britain’s US Ambassador Resigns after Trump spat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.