Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:06 AM

Leading Nigeria American Part Way. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Leading Nigeria American Part Way. (140 Views)

US Election 2020 Polls: See Who Is Leading Between Trump And Biden (PHOTO) / Polls Show Biden Leading Trump With Millions Of Ballots Cast / Muriel Bowser Renames Road Leading To White House Black Lives Matter Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leading Nigeria American Part Way. by happy200(m): 8:38am On Nov 08, 2020
The truth is their is nothing American leaders know that Nigerian leaders don't know.

Initially this African style of wanting every good thing for me and my family was stopping our leaders from giving Nigerians what they deserve.

Presently i observed that our leaders are now willing and ready to let Nigerians enjoy every opportunity available and that which they deserve, just like the Americans as we believe.

To everyone's surprise Nigerians are just bunch of abusers unlike the Americans.

Example. If you allow Nigerians to protest, you will get what we got last month.

If you allow Nigerians to apply for social grants, you should know what you will get.

If you allow Nigerians to visit and interact with Mr President my dear brothers and sisters, whatsoever you get please don't complain. E.t.c

At this point, i 've stopped blaming our leaders for Nigerians problem, but i will rather blame Nigerians unlike in America.
Thank you all.

(1) (Reply)

He Directly Quoted US CDC Director Robert Redfield Who / Residents Have Died At / Americans Bid Farewell To Trump, As They Welcome Biden

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.