Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters (28423 Views)

CBN To Freeze Bank Accounts Without BVN, NIN Starting April 2024 / Arisetv, The Nation Clash Over Michael Aondoakaa Interview / Aondoakaa Insists Tinubu Must Score 25% In FCT To Be Declared Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
OwenJesse27:
grin
abbi I lie
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by OwenJesse27(m): 5:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oizatobad:
abbi I lie
Noo cool
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by nedman77: 5:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by DiagnoPolitics: 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Aondakaa was a fat and highly corrupt AGF. The man could lie against his dead grandmother just to get his fat fingers in the cookie pie. He was so dubious that when you see him talk, he oozed of serious corruption. Very dubious pen criminal par excellence, his criminal reputation is only thought to be met or out-shined by none other than Malami the current AGF by the end of this regime,

1 Like

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Noo cool
WE HAVE 3TYPE OF YOUTH IN NIGERIA the one who know what they want and the one who don't know what they want also those who want nothing
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
helinues

impotent dingbat
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by OwenJesse27(m): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oizatobad:
WE HAVE 3TYPE OF YOUTH IN NIGERIA the one who know what they want and the one who don't know what they want also those who want nothing
The looting was the reason why we stop the protests .....stupid set of people..
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Thegamingorca(m): 5:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
slimfit1:

Use your brains to analys the rest.

How nah...lol does aondokaa have an ethical hacking outfit he operates now or what
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Nobody: 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
OwenJesse27:

The looting was the reason why we stop the protests .....stupid set of people..
SIR I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO TO SAFE NIGERIA FROM UP COMING CIVIL WAR WITHIN NEXT 8YEars_ ___SIR WITH DUE RESPECT I TOLD MY GIRLFRIEND THAT MORE TO ARRIVE IN NIGERIA AFTER THE LOCKED DOWN IS OFF
,TODAY IM LIKE PROPHET TO MY GIRLFRIEND
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Emday(m): 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=Officialgarri post=95809494]Sahara was meant to tell us how Aondoakaa was recruited in details only to start telling us about his previous scandals.

Is this how journalism should be? I rushed to see details of the process not remind us of his past.

This is nothing but a click bait

Thanks o. Same here. I was expecting SR to focus on the issue at hand not telling us Aondoakaa's history
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by handyman90: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Barka00:
They won't block the accounts of Boko Haram sponsors, but they freezed the account if those who want to help humanity

Abi oh
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
psucc:
The core of the matter is not the lawyer but CBN who spent public fund to secure an order that the same cour will vacate in few days.

Only if the youths can unite

How would the youths unite when you don't know what to unite on.

Let me hint...

Inequality.. don't get it confused with communism.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Coolcalmcollect(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
Sahara was meant to tell us how Aondoakaa was recruited in details only to start telling us about his previous scandals.

Is this how journalism should be? I rushed to see details of the process not remind us of his past.

the owners of sahara shouldn't be taken serious na, he's same as the people he pretends to be fighting against
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by guru90: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Trump must do something for Biafra...... before he steps down finally Jan. 2021.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by oguns222: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Shut up there your d real slave here ....your just a political thugs shame on you... angry

If peaceful protesters are thugs, may God lift you up.

But if they are not thugs, but you are intentionally painting them in a bad light, may wailing and agony never depart from your home and may everything that gives you joy become the source of bitterness and sorrow to you. Amen.

1 Like

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by vineyardfarms: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=dre11 post=95809209]REVEALED: How CBN Employed Disgraced Ex-AGF To Freeze Bank Accounts Of Alleged #EndSARS Promoters After Several Lawyers Declined Brief

SAHARAREPORTERS
WHY CAN SAME CBN GOV TRACK THE LOCATION OF RECOVERED LOOTED FUNDS BY APC?? POLITICIANS INVOLVED IN ILLEGAL FOREX RACKETEERING AND MONEY LAUDERING UNDER THE WATCH OF SAME CBN GOV ?? SHAMELESS CBN -SHAMELESS AND FACELESS GOVT, CBN WASTING PUBLIC FUND WHEN HUNGER IS WIRING US - CBN GOV. BAG OF RICE NOW COST N40K? HAVE YOU FROOZEN BOKO HARAM AND THEIR SPONSORERS?? RECKING HAVOC?? EWU - - CHANNELLING ENERGY IN THE WRONG DIRECTION.

1 Like

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by faste: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Testimony1988:
With this incidence, most Nigerians will be discouraged from keeping money in the banks.
u are right

1 Like

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by OwenJesse27(m): 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
oguns222:

If peaceful protesters are thugs, may God lift you up.

But if they are not thugs, but you are intentionally painting them in a bad light, may wailing and agony never depart from your home and may everything that gives you joy become the source of bitterness and sorrow to you. Amen.

Wait ur misquoting me I never said peaceful protesters where thugs You are the one against the peaceful protests that why I called u a thugs...
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by chatinent: 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
Time will tell.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by OwenJesse27(m): 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oizatobad:
SIR I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHO TO SAFE NIGERIA FROM UP COMING CIVIL WAR WITHIN NEXT 8YEars_ ___SIR WITH DUE RESPECT I TOLD MY GIRLFRIEND THAT MORE TO ARRIVE IN NIGERIA AFTER THE LOCKED DOWN IS OFF
,TODAY IM LIKE PROPHET TO MY GIRLFRIEND
More protests is coming as FG start arresting EndSARS protesters

1 Like

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by OwenJesse27(m): 6:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Buhari is dragging us out again

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by OwenJesse27(m): 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Protests on Monday Twitter on fire ....I may be the next one to be arrested...

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Baawaa(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Officialgarri:
Sahara was meant to tell us how Aondoakaa was recruited in details only to start telling us about his previous scandals.

Facts have emerged on how the Central Bank of Nigeria hired the services of Michael Aondoakaa, a disgraced former Attorney-General of the country, who showed a high disregard for the law during his time in office, to help freeze the bank accounts of alleged #EndSARS promoters.

Aondoakaa had on Friday obtained a court order on behalf of the CBN to freeze the accounts of 19 individuals and a public affairs company linked to the #EndSARS protests till January 2021.
Go back to the post,your uncle Aondoaka is very corrupt, even Jonathan can testify to this
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Oyiboman69: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
oguns222:

Since you desire to be a slave for the rest of your life, may you remain an everlasting slave to your oppressors. I pray your children will also follow in your footstep as mentally detailed slaves.
Are you alright?,don't I have the right to protest the incompetence and the profligacy of my leaders?...you chose your path...I choose mine.
Don't quote me just if all you have to offer is display your lack of social decorum.

Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by andyanders: 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Officialgarri:

I believe that Aondokaa is ur father. When the youths will come after you guys, you will not room to type the rubbish you stated above. Shame on you.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by 4four(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Igbochief001:

You know one thing about your type ? You guys are the worse hit by this government polices yet u praise them the most
my brother no be there fault na 30k de work, they don forget that this govt no go they there 4eva but the mess they created can be with us for d next 100 yrs
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Pacesetter123(m): 6:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
But I tot part of the agreement reached b/w de endsars movement and the government was that nobody that participated or support the movement will not be persecuted? How come dis one? First,it was de seizure of international passport of one person like dat by immigration on account of his participating in the protest.Is dis how peace is brokered?
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by Nfora: 6:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
What a trash.

Garnishee order of court on suspicious bank accounts is very legitimate and inline with global best practices.

Sahara reporters should be telling us exactly the nature,source and quantum of the money inflows into the various bank accounts ,to justify or unjustify the freezing.

Enough of all these sensational and populist headlines.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by oguns222: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Oyiboman69:

Are you alright?,don't I have the right to protest the incompetence and the profligacy of my leaders?...you chose your path...I choose mine.
Don't quote me just if all you have to offer is display your lack of social decorum.

You were not protesting. Rather, you were hailing the incompetence and profligacy of your leaders.
Re: CBN Employed Aondoakaa To Freeze Bank Accounts Of #EndSARS Promoters by oguns222: 6:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
OwenJesse27:

Wait ur misquoting me I never said peaceful protesters where thugs You are the one against the peaceful protests that why I called u a thugs...

No I am not against them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fresh Crisis Looms In Rivers Amaechi Hold LG Polls On May 23, PDP Against Move / 2019: How Atiku Plans To Beat Buhari In Southwest / Baro Port Dormant, 8 Months After Commissioning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.