Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! (1910 Views)

Why Nigerians Pray / Prophet TB Joshua's Dream About 2019 General Elections / Stop Bringing Dirty Money To Church - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 9:32am On Nov 08, 2020
Hello my Brothers and Sisters, I want us all as a Nation to come together and pray against the spirit of Death that is around Our Man of God, Prophet TB Joshua. God Showed me in a Vision that Prophet TB joshua Contracted Coronavirus and later died due to complications from this. And God told me in the vision to tell All people of light and Love all over the world who Love God and Love working for God to please come together to pray so that God will heal him and that he will recover and continue doing the work of God. And that if we Believers in God and the word of God do not take this seriously that the Man of God will die from Coronavirus. God showed me that after he died the ministry he had came under a lot of attack as the scoan church was bombed and many people there died. But God told me that something can be done to prevent this, that is why I am calling on all Believers of God especially Nigerians to rise up and pray for this great man of God as he is a pillar in our society and his death will set us back more. So please Lovers of God and followers of Light and Love I want to plead with you to please pray for Prophet TB joshua and his Family, may God bless you as you do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Yeyeboi05(m): 10:23am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by ebenezer202l(f): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
malaria bad sha
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
ebenezer202l:
malaria bad sha
why do you say so?
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 7:38am On Jun 06, 2021
bolaino:
Hello my Brothers and Sisters, I want us all as a Nation to come together and pray against the spirit of Death that is around Our Man of God, Prophet TB Joshua. God Showed me in a Vision that Prophet TB joshua Contracted Coronavirus and later died due to complications from this. And God told me in the vision to tell All people of light and Love all over the world who Love God and Love working for God to please come together to pray so that God will heal him and that he will recover and continue doing the work of God. And that if we Believers in God and the word of God do not take this seriously that the Man of God will die from Coronavirus. God showed me that after he died the ministry he had came under a lot of attack as the scoan church was bombed and many people there died. But God told me that something can be done to prevent this, that is why I am calling on all Believers of God especially Nigerians to rise up and pray for this great man of God as he is a pillar in our society and his death will set us back more. So please Lovers of God and followers of Light and Love I want to plead with you to please pray for Prophet TB joshua and his Family, may God bless you as you do so.
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 7:51am On Jun 06, 2021
ebenezer202l:
malaria bad sha
yes
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Kobojunkie: 7:54am On Jun 06, 2021
bolaino:
Lets confirm the cause of death and bombing first. undecided
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 7:59am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Lets confirm the cause of death and bombing first. undecided
Dearly beloved, the death is true, but the next bombing has not happened yet but with fervent prayers it can be averted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Kobojunkie: 8:01am On Jun 06, 2021
bolaino:
Dearly beloved, the death is true, but the next bombing has not happened yet but with fervent prayers it can be averted.
You are the one the vision was given to ti avert it... so pray to avert it. If God wanted me to do any such, He would let me know Himself since He alone commands me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bigpicture001: 8:15am On Jun 06, 2021
ebenezer202l:
malaria bad sha

Do u remmeber your comment now..?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 8:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You are the one the vision was given to ti avert it... so pray to avert it. If God wanted me to do any such, He would let me know Himself since He alone commands me. undecided
i understand what you mean my brother but please still put the ministry in your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Kobojunkie: 8:47am On Jun 06, 2021
bolaino:
i understand what you mean my brother but please still put the ministry in your prayers.
I am afraid you are speaking to the wrong person. If God has to bring it all down in order to free the minds of those trapped in the cycle that is the lies of your Mogs, I am all for it - not against it. undecided

Your so-called ministries are not but monuments founded on the lies of men, all of them against the very truth of God. How do you expect me to pray on behalf of that which is against God Himself? undecided
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 9:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are speaking to the wrong person. If God has to bring it all down in order to free the minds of those trapped in the cycle that is the lies of your Mogs, I am all for it - not against it. undecided

Your so-called ministries are not but monuments founded on the lies of men, all of them against the very truth of God. How do you expect me to pray on behalf of that which is against God Himself? undecided
You are right my brother, it's just that as true believers of christ we should pray for the souls who will perish when the church is bombed a second time.
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Kobojunkie: 9:24am On Jun 06, 2021
bolaino:
You are right my brother, it's just that as true believers of christ we should pray for the souls who will perish when the church is bombed a second time.
People perish every single day.. perishing from bombings are no different. There are lives perishing as we speak. undecided

We are not called to save all from perishing is what it means but to submit to and obey God's commandments and lead. That is the only way anyone can guarantee that they do the Will of God and not their own will in all of this. undecided

A second bombing you say. Well, God knows best. undecided
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
People perish every single day.. perishing from bombings are no different. There are lives perishing as we speak. undecided

We are not called to save all from perishing is what it means but to submit to and obey God's commandments and lead. That is the only way anyone can guarantee that they do the Will of God and not their own will in all of this. undecided

A second bombing you say. Well, God knows best. undecided
Yes my brother in Christ. Please could you help me tell the mods to help push this thread to the front page.so that prayers can be made to God for mercy and forgiveness.
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Mystery!!! The same way I have warned about IMO and Anambra
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 8:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
ejibaba:
Mystery!!! The same way I have warned about IMO and Anambra
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 10:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
bolaino:
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by CryptoRepublic1: 6:25am On Jun 07, 2021
A man called false prophet actually predicted it accurately last month twice he said it.
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 9:16am On Jun 07, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
A man called false prophet actually predicted it accurately last month twice he said it.
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Nephilim: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:
who the heck!

May his soul rest in Peace.
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 11:05am On Jun 07, 2021
Nephilim:
who the heck!
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by CryptoRepublic1: 11:16am On Jun 07, 2021
Nephilim:
who the heck!

Search him here or on fb.

False prophet1
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Nephilim: 11:22am On Jun 07, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Search him here or on fb.

False prophet1
he's false! He just got luck on prediction!
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
Is this post truly 2020
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Kingsnairaland(m): 2:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
bolaino:

This virus seems to be stubborn

Taking important people without mercy
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kingsnairaland:

This virus seems to be stubborn
Taking important people without mercy
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 3:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
Kingsnairaland:
Is this post truly 2020
yes it is my brother, i am not making anything up. I honestly wish all of this is a lie, but sadly it is not.
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by diridiri(m): 3:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
they never say wetin kill am
maybe its coro maybe its not

wait o, is it not TB Joshua that was saying that coronavirus will be gone by March 2020?
and now you are saying the same coronavirus don kill am
god is truly a comedian grin grin
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by bolaino(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
diridiri:

wait o, is it not TB Joshua that was saying that coronavirus will be gone by March 2020?
Re: Nigerians Pray For Prophet TB Joshua Against Death! by Kobojunkie: 5:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
diridiri:

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Starts N50 Billion 106,000 Capacity World Record Church This Week / Nigerian Lady Says Prayer Is A Waste Of Time, No Jesus / Reasons Why The Gospel Of Barnabas Is False

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.