Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. (684 Views)

Men, Please Stop Saying These Things. They Make You Sound Broke. / Men Please Stop Deceiving Yourselves, You Will Choose Beauty Over Brain / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by mascot345: 9:38am On Nov 08, 2020
I just want to advise all my niggaz here..
please stop using money to buy love or spending too much cash just to win a girl's love..

Some of these girls,,, if u flaunt money too much. U might end of solving her whole problems and the problem will never finish.. Her problem will empty your account because u claiming to be rich.

Most Nigerian girls don't have concience ones they understand that u are naive.

One day u will regret it . Just be yourself. live your life and be real to a woman u want to date.

If she likes u ... She will date u...

Don't live a fake life.. Sometimes fake life is more expensive.
Some Nigeria girls don't need much.

7 Likes

Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by SILENTandSMART2: 9:42am On Nov 08, 2020
Most of you guys get things twisted,

I understand yaa view,

But the way we use fire to get cooked food

The way we use sperm to get a bouncing baby boy or girl,

We must use money to get love , directly or indirectly smiley

Op you get dat ?

1 Like

Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by WrittyWritter(f): 9:45am On Nov 08, 2020
Money can get u d girl but not her love.. smiley..Other tins will make her love u..but wen there is love money makes it sweeter smiley

4 Likes

Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by ScienceTv: 9:48am On Nov 08, 2020
Gangster conversations- tk Kirkland.
Listen to disrespect track 3.

Redpill comedy.
In my defense, broke Niggas get more free pussyy tho.

2 Likes

Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by ouzo1(m): 9:49am On Nov 08, 2020
Use wetin u get to get wetin u want
Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by WrittyWritter(f): 9:55am On Nov 08, 2020
Coolcris:

in other words, no romance without finance right?

There can be romance..like I said it makes it sweeter not sweet smiley
Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by FROGMAN101(m): 10:13am On Nov 08, 2020
WrittyWritter:
Money can get u d girl but not her love.. smiley..Other tins will make her love u..but wen there is love money makes it sweeter smiley

Madam, There is nothing in a woman's love. Its worth nothing. The only love you can get is from your own mother. Any other love is a form of exploitation.

Stop poisoning the minds of these naïve men with your selfish definition of the so called love. Tell them the truth. You know better.

Then very funny you said Money can get you the girl, which indirectly means her body. Then by your logic the girl will still have love for another man lol. So she can eat her cake both ways. Be a h.o and a saint. Snakes.

Women grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by mascot345: 10:31am On Nov 08, 2020
WrittyWritter:

gbam.. u are correct..
Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by WrittyWritter(f): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
FROGMAN101:

Madam, There is nothing in a woman's love. Its worth nothing. The only love you can get is from your own mother. Any other love is a form of exploitation.

Stop poisoning the minds of these naïve men with your selfish definition of the so called love. Tell them the truth. You know better.

Then very funny you said Money can get you the girl, which indirectly means her body. Then by your logic the girl will still have love for another man lol. So she can eat her cake both ways. Be a h.o and a saint. Snakes.

Women grin grin

Op love depends..now it is very hard to find true love but it still exists shaa..Money will get u d girl not her love...U will have d girl but if any tin happen to u d babe will jp..Only love will make someone suffer with another person (not just financially..there are different type of suffering)..though nowadays some women don't mind as long as d money is there... smiley..So it is just getting complicated day by day

Dis love matter depends on d person..And also luck aswr smiley
Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by FROGMAN101(m): 1:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Op love depends..now it is very hard to find true love but it still exists shaa..Money will get u d girl not her love...U will have d girl but if any tin happen to u d babe will jp..Only love will make someone suffer with another person (not just financially..there are different type of suffering)..though nowadays some women don't mind as long as d money is there... smiley..So it is just getting complicated day by day

Dis love matter depends on d person..And also luck aswr smiley

Haha Yeah the babe will "jp" to where?? to the guy she "loves"?? So shes with the guy with money for her financial benefits (He sleeps with her and etc) but there is someone somewhere that fulfils her heart desires??

So do you see that everything is a game You see why men need to learn the red pill grin grin

Again, there is nothing like love. Love only exist between a mother and her wards, or a father and his wards. The rest is based on exploitation and selfishness.
Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Most of you guys get things twisted,

I understand yaa view,

But the way we use fire to get cooked food

The way we use sperm to get a bouncing baby boy or girl,

We must use money to get love , directly or indirectly smiley

Op you get dat ?

op see Dem,,,,, they will never learn

painful and horrible death to simps
Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by SILENTandSMART2: 1:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
azawuoba:

op see Dem,,,,, they will never learn

painful and horrible death to simps

Yes sir, grin

We're simp grin

We love it like that grin

Tannkk you wink
Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by WrittyWritter(f): 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
FROGMAN101:

Haha Yeah the babe will "jp" to where?? to the guy she "loves"?? So shes with the guy with money for her financial benefits (He sleeps with her and etc) but there is someone somewhere that fulfils her heart desires??

So do you see that everything is a game You see why men need to learn the red pill grin grin

Again, there is nothing like love. Love only exist between a mother and her wards, or a father and his wards. The rest is based on exploitation and selfishness.

Like I said most people nowadays don't give a damn about love..Dey will tell u 'U can't eat love'..Dat is how life is now..it is sad though

U guys and ur redpill..I hope ur not one of d guys dat misinterpret d message smiley
Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by youngmo001(m): 1:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
That's what have been telling guys, don't use money to please any girl...any girl that loves u will stay..
it's hard for a guy that flaunt money with girls to know who truly loves him.

just behave as if u are broke..any girl that stood by u..that time..loves u
Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by FROGMAN101(m): 1:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
WrittyWritter:

Like I said most people nowadays don't give a damn about love..Dey will tell u 'U can't eat love'..Dat is how life is now..it is sad though

U guys and ur redpill..I hope ur not one of d guys dat misinterpret d message smiley

No mate. Red Pill has opened our eyes to know that the only person that can really love a man or woman unconditionally is your father or mother.

Anything else is a game. In dealing with women i have to come to the realization that women are with you for something, for their own benefits either physically, emotionally or spiritually.

Could be the finances, could be the handsome looks, could be the intelligence, could be your arrogant or so called bad boy demeanour.. there is always something that turns a light up her brain. But this is not love and this is not also wrong. Its just the way women are wired to see Men as tools. Disposable tools.

So mate, i don't hate women or anything, i just understand them better thanks to the red pill and it helps with my relationship with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by EmmaNuella77(f): 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
They won't listen, don't disturb yourself
Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by ReluctantAdult(m): 4:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
Well, money can't buy you love but money can buy you pleasure wink
Re: Men Please ,stop Using Money To Buy Love.. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
use indomie

(1) (Reply)

Lady Humiliates Guy As She Rejects His Proposal In Public After 7 Years Of Datin / Check Out This Video Of 3 Lesbians That Made Their School suspend Them / Girls Will Usually Laugh And Get Overly Excited After Cheating !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.