Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President (3688 Views)

Vice President Osinbanjo Inspecting Newly Built FG Toilets / Watch The Moment Davido Disregards Vice-president Osinbanjo At Felabration / Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:
Osinbajo won't be president...

1) He doesn't have the political clout.

2) He never challenges evils done by his principal, so he is as guilty as his principal.

3) He is a fake pastor and a sleazy lawyer.

4) He is yoruba, and under the zoning principle yorubas have taken their turn. It is turn of the SE.

5) He is a tribalistic and nepotistic yorubaman, we all saw how the list of aides he appointed in Aso villa was filled with yorubas.

Nigerians say NO to Osinbajo.. Your image white-wash propaganda for osinbande won't work.

How many aides of enugu origin did anambra governor have?

So after 8 years, he shouldn't give back to his people and the people that voted for him? Or he should give it to igbos that voted and abuse him day and night peddling fake news and will never appreciate it if given like case of Tinubu...

He did well
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2020
misano:
No room for Osinbanjo. We need to try someone else.

Like Peter Obi ba? Or Ikweremadu? Get real bro. If, and it is a big if, Tinubu is not running then it will be Osinbajo. Either will get the APC ticket.

Nothing for Igbo man in APC because we know that is what this your redundant thread is about and not that you care about the development of Nigeria as you pretend here.

PDP ticket is there. Insist it is given to you and stop casting greedy and undeserving eyes over the APC ticket.

2 Likes

Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by fergie001: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2020
This thread na cruise grin grin grin
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by GamalNasser: 10:50am On Nov 08, 2020
Elvictor:

am a realist, a philosopher in making. do you know what you meant by "potential leader?"
By potential leader I mean someone with some clear path to leadership...We might have a lot of other worthy people but given the facts on ground they might not have a clear path to leadership .
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Elvictor: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2020
OneTemplate:

What has that got to do with anything? Atiku was a selfish guy fighting to replace Obasanjo as President.

OBJ, sure that Atiku was the wrong man to replace him, was determined to ensure that did not happen.

They never fell out over policies or the administration of Nigeria. In that aspect of things they were perfectly in sync as grand looters trying to outdo each other as per how much of our commonwealth they can steal and allocate to themselves directly or through proxies.

So oga, dont try and come with your usual IPOBian revisionism of trying to make cads of the past saints of today just to suit the premises of your argument.
Ipobian? whatever this word mean to you. I openly campaigned against OBJ for the sake of Osinbajo under Buhari led government.
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by GamalNasser: 10:51am On Nov 08, 2020
misano:

U have said it urself. He is corrupt. No corrupt leader can make a good president. They are many Yorubas dat can take the office, not Osinbanjo.

But are the advantaged enough to make that seat ? Let's be realistic he is the best pound for pound from the SW line up , Adeshina is hyper corrupt for your information
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by HAccord: 10:52am On Nov 08, 2020
SuperBold:

[s]
How many aides of enugu origin did anambra governor have?

So after 8 years, he shouldn't give back to his people and the people that voted for him? Or he should give it to igbos that voted and abuse him day and night peddling fake news and will never appreciate it if given like case of Tinubu...

He did well[/s]

E pain your mugu skull... grin cheesy

Osibande no go smell that seat. He lost his polling unit and he is a bloody tribalist and nepotist. grin grin
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Elvictor: 10:54am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:
By potential leader I mean someone with some clear path to leadership...We might have a lot of other worthy people but given the facts on ground they might not have a clear path to leadership .

a clear path to leadership?
have any party have flag-bearer, sir?
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by seunmsg(m): 10:54am On Nov 08, 2020
I will definitely vote for him if he’s on the ballot. He’s my first choice as far as 2023 is concerned. Additionally, I will like him to contest with a female running mate. Amina Mohammed or Zainab Ahmed would be a good choice. We need to start pushing our ladies to break the sealing and 2023 offers a great starting point.
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by misano(m): 10:55am On Nov 08, 2020
OneTemplate:

Like Peter Obi ba? Or Ikweremadu? Get real bro. If, and it is a big if, Tinubu is not running then it will be Osinbajo. Either will get the PDP ticket.

Nothing for Igbo man in APC because we know that is what this your redundant thread is about and not that you care about the development of Nigeria as you pretend here.

PDP ticket is there. Insist it is given to you and stop casting greedy and undeserving eyes over the APC ticket.

No room for Peter Obi or Atiku also. Kiss the truth
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Elvictor: 10:56am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

But are the advantaged enough to make that seat ? Let's be realistic he is the best pound for pound from the SW line up , Adeshina is hyper corrupt for your information

your only problem is a Yoruba man to be president not his personality, you see why Nigeria will remain where it is till thou kingdom come?
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Elvictor: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2020
seunmsg:
I will definitely vote for him if he’s on the ballot. He’s my first choice as far as 2023 is concerned. Additionally, I will like him to contest with a female running mate. Amina Mohammed or Zainab Ahmed would be a good choice. We need to start pushing our ladies to break the sealing and 2023 offers a great starting point.

why is he your best choice?
am doing facts finding to support Osinbajo.
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Apawicked: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2020
Osibanjo is very much part of Buharis government... Failure

1 Like

Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by favor914: 10:57am On Nov 08, 2020
misano:

We were told that in 2015. Buhari this , Buhari that. Now most are regretting it. APC nor go even give am ticket self. No to Osinbanjo
Regretting what? Are you blaming President Buhari for the economic woes inflicted on you by the Governor of your state who you supported & voted for?
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by misano(m): 10:58am On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:

2) He never challenges evils done by his principal, so he is as guilty as his principal.

4) He is yoruba, and under the zoning principle yorubas have taken their turn. It is turn of the SE.

5) He is a tribalistic and nepotistic yorubaman, we all saw how the list of aides he appointed in Aso villa was filled with yorubas.

Nigerians say NO to Osinbajo.. Your image white-wash propaganda for osinbande won't work.

Thank you very much. U have spoken the minds of many Nigerians who want positive change.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Elvictor: 10:58am On Nov 08, 2020
misano:

No room for Peter Obi or Atiku also. Kiss the truth

nobody is even considering those people you mentioned, and Biden will not try what he and Obama did in 2015 on Nigeria.
we are going to choose our leader the way they did without anybody imposing anybody on us
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by GamalNasser: 10:59am On Nov 08, 2020
TecM0:

It's funny that if Trump had stepped down for Pastor Mike Pence to fly the Republican party Presidential seat, I will have personally gone all out

This is also what is been played out with Osinbajo

If I can't have Osinbajo on a ballot, I want Adesina, Okonjo, Soludo, Ameachi or Tinubu (although I don't think having another Muslim President is fair but I want smart people)

You people make it seem like Trump was unpopular...Despite being heavily rigged out. Trump got 71 million votes which broke Obama's historic record of 2008 and is the second highest vote in US 200 year history with only Joe Bidens questionable 74 milllion topping it and we know it was all rigged as the the graph shows . Don't try to make it seem like Trump is unpopular

1 Like

Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Elvictor: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2020
favor914:
Regretting what? Are you blaming President Buhari for the economic woes inflicted on you by the Governor of your state who you supported & voted for?

who close the border? who ended the open market in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by GamalNasser: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2020
Elvictor:

your only problem is a Yoruba man to be president not his personality, you see why Nigeria will remain where it is till thou kingdom come?

I am not a Yoruba man but just saying facts ..Adeshina is from my party the PDP
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by favor914: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:

Mumu Atiku supporter, only a fool will listen to these gabbage, you were wrong in 2015, 2019, & 2023.
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Elvictor: 11:01am On Nov 08, 2020
GamalNasser:

I am not a Yoruba man but just saying facts ..Adeshina is from my party the PDP

I didn't call you a Yoruba man, sir.
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by HAccord: 11:03am On Nov 08, 2020
favor914:
[s]Mumu Atiku supporter, only a fool will listen to these gabbage, you were wrong in 2015, 2019, & 2023[/s].

Truth is bitter... grin
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by favor914: 11:05am On Nov 08, 2020
Elvictor:

who close the border? who ended the open market in Nigeria?
Exactly why I call you a Mumu, get out Zombie, Useless Almijiri, be waiting for President Buhari to come and make a lazy pauper like you prosperous?, The Federal Government closed the borders? What goods & services do you engage in, that the border closure affected? Whining Puppet.
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:

Osibande no go smell that seat. He lost his polling unit and he is a bloody tribalist and nepotist. grin grin

As usual, predictable response..... Their defence mechanism when hit with brutal truth..... Always dishing out what they can't take
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by HAccord: 11:08am On Nov 08, 2020
SuperBold:

[s]As usual, predictable response..... Their defence mechanism when hit with brutal truth..... Always dishing out what they can't take[/s]

Cry more Mr mugu. Nothing for osinbade grin grin
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Elvictor: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2020
favor914:
Exactly why I call you a Mumu, get out Zombie, Useless Almijiri, be waiting for President Buhari to come and make a lazy pauper like you prosperous?, The Federal Government closed the borders? What goods & services do you engage in, that the border closure affected? Whining Puppet.
why are you calling me all kind of names? you needed to be educated enough to know the implications of border closure, I don't dialogue with illiterates.
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:

And your writing does not reveal to you that you are the tribalist you accuse others to be? If Tinubu does not run then Osinbajo is Nigeria's next President and not a damn thing you Igbos can do about it.
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by favor914: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:

Truth is bitter... grin
That you were wrong in 2015, 2019, & that you are obviously a Youth of very poor foresight? No wonder your friends are making money from their sports betting, & you are still in the dark, for lack of vision my people perish.
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by HAccord: 11:10am On Nov 08, 2020
OneTemplate:

[s]And your writing does not reveal to you that you are the tribalist you accuse others to be? If Tinubu does not run then Osinbajo is Nigeria's next President and not a damn thing you Igbos can do about it. [/s]

Abubakar Shekau has a brighter chance of ruling this country than Tinubu and deceitful fake pastor Osibande. It's common knowledge. grin
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by favor914: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2020
OneTemplate:

And your writing does not reveal to you that you are the tribalist you accuse others to be? If Tinubu does not run then Osinbajo is Nigeria's next President and not a damn thing you Igbos can do about it.
Tinubu is not running, he is a wise man, he knows the Presidency is the exclusive reservation for a southern christian. (Muslim North, Christian South). Osinbajo is the next President, along with Zulum as VP, case closed.
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by HAccord: 11:13am On Nov 08, 2020
favor914:
[s]That you were wrong in 2015, 2019, & that you are obviously a Youth of very poor foresight? No wonder your friends are making money from their sports betting, & you are still in the dark, for lack of vision my people perish.[/s]

You yoro-rats should stop giving yourselves fake hope. Even paid mugus like okefrancis whose job is to launder osinbande's image for a few coins knows he stands no chance. Guy don give up since. grin
Re: Should Vice President Osinbanjo Be Nigeria's Next President by favor914: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2020
HAccord:

You yoro-rats should stop giving yourselves fake hope. Even paid mugus like okefrancis whose job is to launder osinbande's image for a few coins knows he stands no chance. Guy don give up since. grin
It seems you are an Ipob sympathizer based in Mumbai? You make no rational sense whatsoever?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Historical Yorubaland: The Ibadan - Ijaiye War. / They Call It Buhari's Slippers (See photo Inside) / 'Please Don't Abandon Yorubas In APC' - Tinubu Begs Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.