Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video (1767 Views)

Nigeria@60: The Beautiful Woman That Was Stripped Naked Back Home / See Niger Bridge Onitsha/ Asaba Locked Now With Iron Gate For Security Purpose / Zahra Buhari: I Can’t Speak Hausa Fluently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by EVideos: 10:28am On Nov 08, 2020
This Niger Republic woman was born and brought up in Isuaniocha area of Awka. She was spotted in Awka where she has lived with her Niger husband for a very long time. She and her family had learned to speak igbo language fluently.

Lalasticlala

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEF0Dr2H2gc

Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:29am On Nov 08, 2020
Lmao
Dem full nairaland, some Sabi speak fluent Yoruba
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Bkayyy: 10:33am On Nov 08, 2020
So speaking Igbo is now a big achievement in Nigeria.
If it is like this while Ndigbo are still in Nigeria, only God knows how it will be seen when Ndigbo are no longer with Nigeria.
It will even make more news than a Nigerian winning in USA election

2 Likes

Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Bkayyy: 10:34am On Nov 08, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Lmao
Dem full nairaland, some Sabi speak fluent Yoruba
Speaking Yoruba is not a big deal which is the reason it never makes news. But Igbo is as rare as a dinasaurs egg

1 Like

Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Nobody: 10:37am On Nov 08, 2020
Amazing.... Hope they wouldn't destroy their place of worship
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by DubbyV: 10:48am On Nov 08, 2020
It's only normal that when you've lived so many years of your live with a particular group of people, you learn to speak their language.
No big deal here!

Anyways... I have an iPad 4 for sale in PH. Check my signature for contact
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by kalu61(m): 10:49am On Nov 08, 2020
Interesting but not a big deal.

The woman looks comfortable
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Moferere: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2020
Very soon una go see Somalia woman.

Trying hard to be relevant.
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Bkayyy: 10:53am On Nov 08, 2020
DubbyV:
It's only normal that when you've lived so many years of your live with a particular group of people, you learn to speak their language.
No big deal here!

Anyways... I have an iPad 4 for sale in PH. Check my signature for contact
Technically you are right my brother but in Nigeria it is extremely rare to see a non-Igbo speak Igbo Language even if the individual have lived for eternity in Igboland hence the misconception that "Igbo Language is hard"
Even more confusing for us Ndigbo is how Nigeriens and Hausas managed to enter Awka. Even Dat Nigga Raw spoke about the incredible thing it in his track "Amarọ m etu ndị Aboki si wee bata Awka" meaning "I don't know how Aboki people managed to enter Awka"

1 Like

Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by DubbyV: 11:00am On Nov 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

Technically you are right my brother but in Nigeria it is extremely rare to see a non-Igbo speak Igbo Language even if the individual have lived for eternity in Igboland hence the misconception that "Igbo Language is hard"
Even more confusing for us Ndigbo is how Nigeriens and Hausas managed to enter Awka. Even Dat Nigga Raw spoke about the incredible thing it in his track "Amarọ m etu ndị Aboki si wee bata Awka" meaning "I don't know how Aboki people managed to enter Awka"

I get your point bro, but I think it has to do with the seriousness and commitment in which one puts into learning a new language.
There are thousands of Igbos in Lagos who speak Yoruba fluently, and there are still many more Igbos who can't even say a word in Yoruba even though they grew up there.
Like I said, it has to do with the commitment and level of seriousness in which one puts in. But kudos to the Nigerien for absorbing the Igbo culture and language
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Fahdiga(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2020
Igbo is the most spoken language in Africa. I think it is high time that Africa adopts Igbo as the official language
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by PROUDIGBO(m): 11:08am On Nov 08, 2020
Ndigbo are a welcoming and friendly people! What we hate is injustice, trying to be clever-by-half and thinking one has a God-given right to rule over everyone else!

3 Likes

Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by gidgiddy: 11:09am On Nov 08, 2020
Bkayyy:
If it is like this while Ndigbo are still in Nigeria, only God knows how it will be seen when Ndigbo are no longer with Nigeria.

Its s big deal because Igbo is a very hard language to learn. So what a non Igbo is speaking Igbo, it will attract attention

To see a Yoruba or Hausa who speaks Igbo is a very rare thing

2 Likes

Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 08, 2020
It's a big deal indeed becouse Igbo too hard to understand abeg�...

Please support ur broda here ���

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLgEl22iSZc

3 Likes

Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Aboks(m): 11:14am On Nov 08, 2020
Bkayyy:

Hahahahahaha no mind dem
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by peacekante: 11:19am On Nov 08, 2020
grin
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by favor914: 12:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
PROUDIGBO:
Ndigbo are a welcoming and friendly people! What we hate is injustice, trying to be clever-by-half and thinking one has a God-given right to rule over everyone else!

Pot calling kettle black, God bless General Gowon for freeing us from the grip of Enugu.
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Generalwoodz(m): 12:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
She said; she has been to ivory coast, ghana but Ani Igbo but the best.. because that's her state of birth

Alright. Odi okay.

For every one Nigerian that speaks Igbo, we have 1000 igbos that Converse and speak fluently whatever the Niger lingua Franca is...

It's only on nairaland you would think Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani are in wars
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Coneheadyutes(m): 1:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
sad
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Coneheadyutes(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fahdiga:
Igbo is the most spoken language in Africa. I think it is high time that Africa adopts Igbo as the official language

Lol! grin
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Coneheadyutes(m): 1:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
Moferere:
Very soon una go see Somalia woman.

Trying hard to be relevant.

Who is the more irrelevant tribe between igbo and yar!ba?
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by gaetano: 1:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Na these one dey come claim indigenes for east
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Dede1(m): 1:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
SuperBold:

Which place of worship or do you mean St. Peters, Awka, Anambra State?

2 Likes

Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Ojiofor: 1:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
gidgiddy:

Its s big deal because Igbo is a very hard language to learn. So what a non Igbo is speaking Igbo, it will attract attention

Which rare thing?
Most Hausa and Yoruba born in Igboland speaks Igbo language fluently.Visit Bbc Igbonews.

1 Like

Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
SuperBold:

Sense is far from this one undecided
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by agadez007(m): 2:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
gidgiddy:

You guys should stop this nonsense notion,it's one of the reasons most of our people don't bother to teach their kids igbo these days because to them it's too "Difficult"
Do you know how many times I tried to learn Hausa because they say it is "Easy" but failed woefully
I do tell people it depends on the leaner,depends on your zeal to learn the language,my brother learnt fluent Mandarin living in China for just a year,maybe we should say Mandarin is Easy

3 Likes

Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by olamidedivotee(f): 2:13pm On Nov 08, 2020
Fahdiga:
ode ni bobo yii sha undecided
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by IGBOSON1: 2:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
favor914:
Pot calling kettle black, God bless General Gowon for freeing us from the grip of Enugu.

Don’t get the point you’re trying to put across!

What’s your ethnicity? How are Igbos the pot? Gowon freed you from the ‘grip of Enugu’ you say? Just how was Enugu a ‘grip’ on you guys? Glad to see you now think you’re ‘free’, so tell us this ‘free and happy’ ethnicity so we can join you to celebrate! smiley

1 Like

Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by EVideos: 9:39am On Nov 09, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: See Niger Republic Woman That Could Speak Igbo Fluently: Pics & Video by Gongy22: 9:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Will Set Nigeria On Fire If He Doesn’t Implement People’s Demands —Wike / What DSS Isn't Telling Us About Sunday Igboho House Invasion / My Views On The Yoruba Rally That Took Place In Lagos Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.