Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,933 members, 7,799,155 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce (66097 Views)

BREAKING: Zimbabwean Socialite, Genius Kadungure Dies In Rolls Royce Crash (phot / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Roozzaay(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
We the "Vanity Crew" always tell you, but una no dey listen

2 Likes

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by 1vid(m): 5:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
I wish they were in morning service in church, I don't think this would have happen.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by IJOBA2: 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
Raheemat247:
Hf
JUDGE
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by obonujoker(m): 5:28pm On Nov 08, 2020
I hope he gave his life to Christ before he gave up the ghost

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by steeltrust: 5:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
he died young but at list he enjoyed him self

rest on brother as u continue another journey to d afterlife
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Righteousness89(m): 5:30pm On Nov 08, 2020
What a Life!! So Many Lessons of Life Here!
If the young man had known that His Moment of Departure was just by the Corner, He would have Paid more attention on feeding his soul.

A whole fast automobile turns to mere Iron..

This is where you understand that Everything you can see and touch is Vanity!

No Wonder King Solo the Richest Man Ever to live screamed Vanity upon Vanity! All is Vanity!

What Really Matters for us all is the Position and Place of our Soul in Eternity!!

What Really Matters is Where are you Going to once your time on Earth is over?

Only 2 Locations for Everyone Worldwide!
It's Either Heaven or Hell Fire!

Everyone MUST Miss One, no Matter who you are!!

Once you Miss Heaven!
You Can't Miss Hell!

Heaven has a Path and Ticket
Hell also has its Path and Ticket!

Heaven: Accept and Believe in JESUS Christ and Live For Him

Hell: Refuse JESUS! Live your Life anyhow!

Condolences to the Family of the Dead..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Athena4444: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
No one's talking about the OTHER car.

2 Likes

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Starzo: 5:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
Yahoo money nor good undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Golan007: 5:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
musicproducer:
plz dont come here n say village people, write like someone who is educated biko

World people.

grin
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Golan007:

World people.

grin
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Ayobami7(m): 5:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Rip
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by crackhouse(m): 5:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
It's a pity man. ....and he couldn't pop the champagne again. Life!!!

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by tartar9(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
RIP to the dead and the Rolls Royce
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Focusmind: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
See his fine house. Not all these uninspiring designs Nigerian architects draws and put up

Anyway, RIP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by NOwazobia: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Who is he, what does he do for a living, what is his social, political, family, religion status.
I don't want to misplaced my rip, as i don't want to believe its nemesis.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Adewale1603(m): 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Overgrownbaby:
Righteousness walking into this thread like grin grin
we await for his sermon

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by TheMan3: 5:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
From the pictures I can see that though he died young but he has enjoyed the good things of life.

Many may out live him but may never enjoy what he has enjoyed.

However, death hurts and can be painful.

Rest on Ginimi the socialiate !!!?
and what does it profit a man.... Ethanity is far far longer than the years you live on earth. Even if you live as long as Methuselah and as rich as Rockefeller.

My sister live your life for Christ that's all that matters
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by AstuteChap: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
May God grant him eternal rest.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Golan007: 5:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Athena4444:
No one's talking about the OTHER car.

Or the voluptuous female.

grin
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Najdorf: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Seems village people people have started using direct missiles
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Hassanmaye(m): 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
themosthigh:
This is the perfect way to die. Riding high on coke and weed, with a buxom lady by my side, till I crash and is taken to the high heaven. Violently Ejaculating just before my soul leaves.

You are from making heaven shocked
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by lawalmovichhhh: 5:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
naa wa oo....so naa ordinary mosquito go chop all those petus for free ...#ONORMATOPIA
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Hassanmaye(m): 5:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
This life no balance at all
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by pozehnani(f): 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
Speed kills yet people still drive speed.

So sad.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by NOwazobia: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
kingxsamz:
Life is fragile. Main reason why you have to enjoy yourself now that you're still alive. Because there's no other life after death.
how sure are you?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Alvin007: 5:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
RIP to the dead.
But, a head on between a Rolls Royce and a Honda Fit? shocked shocked
Ps: This is what a Honda Fit looks like..

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
What a waste... Why the unnecessary need for speed??! Smh!

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Myself2(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
From the pictures I can see that though he died young but he has enjoyed the good things of life.

Many may out live him but may never enjoy what he has enjoyed.

However, death hurts and can be painful.

Rest on Ginimi the socialiate !!!?

Your value system is all messed up

I don’t know what amazes me more, whether what you typed or the people that went ahead to like it.

By the way, who was the guy ?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
So sad May they RIP
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by silverlinen(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Damn
He suffered dagrin's fate
So sad
Meanwhile Moana is damn hot and sexy
What a sadness

PEACE
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by drakeskull(m): 5:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Only if he strapped his seat belt and not do it like those danfo drivers
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by kingxsamz(m): 5:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
NOwazobia:
how sure are you?

Simple logic.
Any idea of an afterlife is simply human imagination. It's logical that when one dies, he/she stops existing.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Waking Up In The Morning To See This At Your Door, What Would You Do?(Photos) / 21 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat! / Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.