Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,082 members, 7,807,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce (66134 Views)

BREAKING: Zimbabwean Socialite, Genius Kadungure Dies In Rolls Royce Crash (phot / Lady Dies After Misstepping While Alighting From A Bus [Photos] / Akhigbe Nuel Odiase: Corper Dies After Falling From A Danfo In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
omo wahala for who get rolls royce

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by doggedfighter(f): 5:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
Myself2:

Your value system is all messed up

I don’t know what amazes me more, whether what you typed or the people that went ahead to like it.

What you think or feel is irrelevant to me.

Sod off, fanatic !!

2 Likes

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Kingfahd001: 5:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
this life is nothing but a market place!!! we shall all go someday, let's all try as much as possible to live a worthy life!!.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Omezif(m): 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
Very painful Rest in peace
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Tony142: 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
pennywys:
His money and careless lifestyle just murdered him.

Most times I advised those young lads out there, no matter what you have, how much you have in your Bank account learn to be humble, take life easy. Nothing in this whole world is rare than the life you live, the people you love and those you cared for.

Humble yourself in wealth as you once humbled in want.

You spend your night in clubs, drink expensive liquor your money can afford but true I must say that these liquors will still taste good if you drink it at the comfort of your home. You need sexy women to wine with but, one woman for you is too numerous than many you desire and the satisfaction is incomprehensible.
For those of us who played low they said we are low life beings but we don't beg any to afford the life we live nor asked from anyone to acquired the joy we have, all our needs are cared for but none understand cos we don't show off like they do. You don't have to announce ourselves for anyone to recognise your presence, no matter how you celebrate your birthday it is still your birthday.

Most times I don't feel sorry for our dear brothers who departed or blamed dead who took them away from us nor even satan cos most of them cause their woes.

His dead was caused by over speeding, i.e reckless driving. Buddy cos his dead thats good for him. For him dying today is as good for him to die another day.

Our born again brother Righteousness89 is preparing for us a befitting sermon for this topic.

All what u wrote are trash, the only sure thing in life is death

person go die one day no mean say make u no hustle, delete this your useless post and go and make money
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Incandescent(m): 5:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
With all the poverty in Zim.. smh
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Longman180(m): 5:56pm On Nov 08, 2020
Imagine,see wetin kill him,see the both bobble as e dey show,nay only to toch ham na him remain,anyway RIP to both of them

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Tony142: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
naijanaso:
The problem is not being rich but allowing it to have control of you. Those that are really wealthy don't let it get their brains. On the other hand, guys will work hard and God blessing them, buy good things the...pummmm...Instagram no go rest. Why such speed with Rolls Royce? Must you announce that you want to drive your own car? RIP to the dead sha

joulosy kill u there #wink
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by ZACHIE: 5:58pm On Nov 08, 2020
Be careful what you wish for. You just might it quicker than you thought.

themosthigh:
This is the perfect way to die. Riding high on coke and weed, with a buxom lady by my side, till I crash and is taken to the high heaven. Violently Ejaculating just before my soul leaves.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 08, 2020
He has since met his creator Whom he neglected.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by NOwazobia: 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
kingxsamz:

Simple logic.
Any idea of an afterlife is simply human imagination. It's logical that when one dies, he/she stops existing.
it's even illogical for one to conclude on logic. You will be committing the fallacy of absolute negation.
One that believe only in substance should not conclude either ye or nay on that which is not substance, for this is sound logic.

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Jerewise332(m): 6:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
My man don go do nightclub for yonda
What a strategy
So sad mehn
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by 400billionman: 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
He seems to be the richest self made kid of his age. He has over 4 rolls royce cars, 4 range rovers, Bentleys, name them.

Owns a costly night club.

Just as Hushpuppy went, Ginimbi also went.

The best thing to do in this life is, to FEAR GOD.

4 Likes

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by awoo47: 6:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
2cribz:
Power of v12 twin turbo 6.6ltr engine with head on collison with honda fit 4plugs
Na bomb na.e must explode
funny thing be say honda no explode
in fact from the crash d honda driver should survive

All this supercars dey explode any how, jus lyk johnny walker

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by AngelicBeing: 6:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
themosthigh:
This is the perfect way to die. Riding high on coke and weed, with a buxom lady by my side, till I crash and is taken to the high heaven. Violently Ejaculating just before my soul leaves.
Hian, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com shocked
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Camelot65: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
Head on collision with a Honda Fit, and the Rolls Royce caught fire instead shockedshocked ?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by SILENTandSMART2: 6:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
originalprof:

What is not for YOU is NOT for you..... it is better to live LIFE JEJELY oooo,,,,, Better to die in ROLLS ROYCE than KEKE NAPEP

Kindly elucidate on the difference between someone dat die on keke na pep or rolls

I love learning new things smiley
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by 2cribz: 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
Its not wreckless driving .its drunk driving and over excitement. I have been thr b4,i did 170kph on freeway,beyound repair my beloved 4plugs eod back then,na god save me sha. Minor scratch cos of the way i positioned my body and held the steering when i rammed jnto a pole. I thank God sha. Na mad drunk driving be dis crash so. Asin mad speed. He must be a yahoo plus boy
awoo47:
funny thing be say honda no explode
in fact from the crash d honda driver should survive

All this supercars dey explode any how, jus lyk johnny walker

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by toyinsalammy(f): 6:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
The vanity of life, hmmmn
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by awoo47: 6:10pm On Nov 08, 2020
2cribz:
Its not wreckless driving .its drunk driving and over excitement. I have been thr b4,i did 170kph on freeway,beyound repair my beloved 4plugs eod back then,na god save me sha. Minor scratch cos of the way i positioned my body and held the steering when i rammed jnto a pole. I thank God sha. Na mad drunk driving be dis crash so. Asin mad speed. He must be a yahoo plus boy
na collision na
My suprise be say d honda no explode

Rolls Royce wey supposed get safety features con burn lyk furnace
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Seyzcham91(m): 6:11pm On Nov 08, 2020
but the vanity must be enjoyed in wealth bro! any other is a waste
hopeforcharles:
Life is vanity in deed

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by lastchild: 6:12pm On Nov 08, 2020
pennywys:
His money and careless lifestyle just murdered him.

Most times I advised those young lads out there, no matter what you have, how much you have in your Bank account learn to be humble, take life easy. Nothing in this whole world is rare than the life you live, the people you love and those you cared for.

Humble yourself in wealth as you once humbled in want.

You spend your night in clubs, drink expensive liquor your money can afford but true I must say that these liquors will still taste good if you drink it at the comfort of your home. You need sexy women to wine with but, one woman for you is too numerous than many you desire and the satisfaction is incomprehensible.
For those of us who played low they said we are low life beings but we don't beg any to afford the life we live nor asked from anyone to acquired the joy we have, all our needs are cared for but none understand cos we don't show off like they do. You don't have to announce ourselves for anyone to recognise your presence, no matter how you celebrate your birthday it is still your birthday.

Most times I don't feel sorry for our dear brothers who departed or blamed dead who took them away from us nor even satan cos most of them cause their woes.

His dead was caused by over speeding, i.e reckless driving. Buddy cos his dead thats good for him. For him dying today is as good for him to die another day.

Our born again brother Righteousness89 is preparing for us a befitting sermon for this topic.
you just sounded like one kindergarten idiot, what do you mean his money and carelessness murdered him? so it's now carelessness to have money?

in this video you and I watched, tell me how he was careless and how it murdered him, that he drove an expensive car, is that the careless you are talking about?

or the expensive drink the carelessness, a young man doing well for himself just died and you are here writing one nonsense

you are a slowpoke, do you know the pain his loved ones are going through now? I curse you with all my heart

I watched my sister died like him in a car accident, I know the pain, my mother died on my palms, I know the pain, my father died in midst of health, idiot I know the pain

I curse you and other nairalanders that will blame this young man for his death, as if you are secured inside that room you are

fools

1 Like

Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by soojar(m): 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
[quote author=Ndlistic post=95811588]Zimbabwean socialite and businessman, ‌Genuis ‘Ginimni’ Kadungure dies in fatal Rolls Royce crash

Village people, village pipu, village pupu, how many times did I call you?

Sorry o, maybe na too much 'Champagne and show off ' people I suppose call.

Afterall, we are all dead men walking. I pray God help those of us remaining (for now) to do the right things while still here.
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Mywd: 6:14pm On Nov 08, 2020
2cribz:
;Dsurvivor... I greet oooo!!! grin...

May God continue to see u through.

I have not experienced one before and i pray i dont.... How the experience of the collision dey be seff?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by engrchykae(m): 6:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
doggedfighter:
From the pictures I can see that though he died young but he has enjoyed the good things of life.

Many may out live him but may never enjoy what he has enjoyed.

However, death hurts and can be painful.

Rest on Ginimi the socialiate !!!?

Your beautiful friend too !
do you think life is all about enjoyment.
It is a sacred opportunity to attain godhood by vast experiences,he is not Jesus or Buddha who died young but are Masters.
Life is transient,we are just passing through
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by 2cribz: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Bro i said its drunk driving.no sane person will have head on collision . He was drunk,hence didnt know what he was doing.id rather turbo inside a jet when drunk than to enter v12. Only the engine alone,u go know say na death..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_CxY9feHdA

awoo47:
na collision na
My suprise be say d honda no explode

Rolls Royce wey supposed get safety features con burn lyk furnace
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by originalprof: 6:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:

Kindly elucidate on the difference between someone dat die on keke na pep or rolls

I love learning new things smiley
OK sir
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by 2cribz: 6:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Bro its scary. If no be your time,no be your time. Best tin,if u drink dont drive,if u drive no press phone while driving. Best na too maintain low speed. I see most of these lexus es 300 boys dey pull speed,i was shocked to see corolla turboing dis morning on almost 100kph.the annoying torgue sound made me knowbits a 4plug. More sound,less speed
Mywd:
;Dsurvivor... I greet oooo!!! grin...

May God continue to see u through.

I have not experienced one before and i pray i dont.... How the experience of the collision dey be seff?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Tillatalk: 6:22pm On Nov 08, 2020
He woke up today not knowing he is going to die today that's life nobody knows what will happen next . Death is inevitable
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by 2cribz: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Dearlord(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
I thought Roll Royce is fire resistance?
Re: Ginimbi: Zimbabwean Socialite Dies After Sharing Video Of Himself In Rolls Royce by Mywd: 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2020
2cribz:
Bro its scary. If no be your time,no be your time. Best tin,if u drink dont drive,if u drive no press phone while driving. Best na too maintain low speed. I see most of these lexus es 300 boys dey pull speed,i was shocked to see corolla turboing dis morning on almost 100kph.the annoying torgue sound made me knowbits a 4plug. More sound,less speed

Small pikin seff get sense pass all these lexus es300 boys... Last sundat as i dey go church, one dey come with full speed and headlights switched on remain small make he jam one okada wey dey him front oo.... And las las na speed breaker naim baba stop... grin..

Na d 4plug dey qwik to explode during head on colission?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

21 Death-defying Photos That Will Make Your Heart Skip A Beat! / Four Women Mysteriously Die In Awka, Amambra State.(Graphic Pics) / Meet Ekene Iwuoha 'Onitsha Fire Hero' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.