Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers (103908 Views)

‼️the Lexus GS 350 Is Not Just A Car. It’s An Experience.✅✅ / Do You Remember This James Bond's Car? It's Going For N126,000,000(Pics) / My Toyota Corolla 2006 Was Snatched At Gunpoint In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Amspecial: 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by jjcena(m): 2:31pm On Nov 08, 2020
You buy car of more than ₦1m, you decided not to install tracker of not more than 30k na you do yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by rastaLivity: 2:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
After calling police, be already to get arrested. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by drlaykay(m): 2:33pm On Nov 08, 2020
Go to spare part markets around you to inform the leaders. Chances that the car is going there is 95%

12 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by kkkp: 2:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
I don't why it is very easy to steal this brand of toyota
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Okbaba: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
What is the Chassis Number
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by GamalNasser: 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
It will be chopped up and sold as spare parts like all stolen corrollas
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by oluplus(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
pickatyou2:
That's why you need a tracker installed in your car

Interested in installing a car tracking device

Check my signature for more inquiries

Do you advise installing a tracker over comprehensive insurance?
How much will it cost to fix a tracker?
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
I pray you recover your car
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by minasota(f): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
NwaIgboBoy:
and this one will be very cheap u say make no buy abi?

no wahala , If I buy am u come collect am from me !!!
You ain't seen nothing yet!
Nwata ka ibu
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by humilitypays(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Unfortunately it will be sold as spare parts, even you the owner will buy part of this your stolen car cry

This ugly Toyota Corolla, Nigerians out of their usual bandwagon made it so popular that the price has surppassed it's real market value. Even Americans are wondering why Nigerians want to die on top of this ugly car with no single comfort.

Once it comes out for bidding, one Nigerian in one remote village will start the bidding with $1000, crazy people angry sad

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by kaludestiny10(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
I pray and wish that you guys will find the car.
I also hope that the car snatchers have not taken the car to motor spare part dealers because those people can dismantle a luxurious bus in less than 30 minutes.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by peppermint7(m): 2:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
Dis brand of Toyota na endangered species

5 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by kinibigdil: 2:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:
pls someone mention the mods in charge of this Section.. thanks
I think you should post the chassis number too
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by kuonbe(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
by now this car part have gotten separated into many cars. oga forget your car Don turn part
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by UDbester(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
queenfav:
The owner didn't install a tracker? That would have saved him a lot of stress.

Trackers can be jammed easily using portable electronic devices

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by November1857(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
grin grin,
peppermint7:
Dis brand of Toyota na endangered species

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by kaludestiny10(m): 2:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
jjcena:
You buy car of more than ₦1m, you decided not to install tracker of not more than 30k na you do yourself.
Car trackers that guys use to dismantle. Just be cutting one or two wires, the stuff becomes useless.

4 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
minasota:
You ain't seen nothing yet!
Nwata ka ibu

He has no idea....
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
It's gone without a car tracker..... pls car owners should install car trackers
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Jaqenhghar: 2:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
E en if they find the car the police will never return it to the owner. They will keep claiming that it has not bee found
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by adubam(m): 2:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
My Golf 3 has 4 minutes installed in it for N1500. The car goes off after 4 minutes when the door is opened. I pray she recovers it.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by lomprico(m): 2:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
na SARS rob you

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Grupo(m): 2:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
adubam:
My Golf 3 has 4 minutes installed in it for N1500. The car goes off after 4 minutes when the door is opened. I pray she recovers it.

Would the armed robbers drive the car off with the doors open?

1 Like

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Amumaigwe: 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
mannasseh:
Good day a Friends sister's car was snatched in port Harcourt River state Nigeria.
The car is an ...

An ASH TOYOTA COROLLA WITH THE PLATE NUMBER "FST 977 EP"

It was snatched from a female Driver by Arm Robbers along NTA -okpara link Road, port Harcourt. ON WEDNESDAY 4TH NOVEMBER
An appeal is made to the general public to please call the number above if the car is located or found anywhere, please help a mother and sister who has been Traumatized by this unfortunate event 09073350499.

Update this info with the car's engine and chasis number. Stolen cars are not be sold with plate numbers attached.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by mamatwiny(f): 2:44pm On Nov 08, 2020
Agh Corolla? It will take a miracle to recover. They use the engine for boat engine. The parts are also easy to be sold.

Female drivers should try not to drive at night especially around that side, rumukpokwu, igurita.
No 1- the car is no 1 target for car snatchers
No 2- female drivers are target
No 3- once it is above 6:30 in some areas, the risk increases for both male and female.

Our prayers are with your sister to recover the car. They could just park it if they stole it for a bigger operation but the chances are low but not zero.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Comedian2019: 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hard luck, may God help you to recover it and bless you to have a better one.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by chukwuibuipob: 2:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
sad pray they nor dismantle/sell it in pieces.May those that borrow it return it back to u in Jesus name
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by adubam(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Grupo:

Would the armed robbers drive the car off with the doors open?

You don't understand. No of course but as long as the door is opened and closed without pressing the button which is hidden, the car would go off after 4minutes.

15 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by deewhydoski(m): 2:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
They can easily change the plate number and repaint the car, tell us the engine number.
Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by Kayharry(m): 2:48pm On Nov 08, 2020
Everyone on this thread sound like a criminal who had stolen a car before and knows it ends .

19 Likes

Re: Don't Buy This Car, It Was snatched By Armed Robbers by emperor863(m): 2:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
This is a very sorry case. It is one of the he reasons we should not wage wars against the police.

I for see many of such car thefts by armed men going by the magnitude of fire arms and ammunitions in illegal hands following the #endsars protests.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buy Car From USA, Clean And Salvage Auction Cars, Shipping To Nigeria / For Lovers Of Mercedes Benz C Class / Ship Cars from the US (Copart, IAAI):Take Advantage of the Naira Appreciation!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.