Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen (212 Views)

"Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen / Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Mickiebrownkie: 12:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
There are many similarities between the US President-Elect, Joe Biden and the present Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo but nothing shouts out than their zeal to want to unite and give people opportunities to succeed.

As Vice President, they were both restricted by the constitutions of their country; they had to flow with the agenda of their bosses and they are both very loyal.

When Biden was going to run for President, Obama was his number one surrogate and he aggressively campaigned for Biden in swing states like Michigan and Florida.

Many in Nigeria would expect President Buhari to back and campaign for his deputy if he does declare for Presidency in 2023. As of now, Osinbajo has stayed away from politics of 2023 and has concentrated on his job.

He has tried to ensure that #EndSARS protesters are given the justice they demand because they are not only citizens of Nigeria but they are the future of Nigeria.

He directed governors of the 36 states and the Minister of FCT to set up Judicial Panel of Inquiries and to compensate the victims of police brutality.

He was the first to summon the Inspector General of Police to his office on a Sunday, telling him to ban SARS before taking him to the President to make it official.

He is a man of empathy; he is the people in Aso Rock. He is the man who set up a committee of governors to interface with the youths and who has stated that he will also meet with youths.

His time as Acting President was when I got a glimpse of how an Osinbajo-led administration will be. I think four or eight YEARS of Osinbajo as President will bring unbelievable change to Nigeria.

Only God knows if this will be but as for me, I see no man better than Osinbajo for the future.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Fash20: 12:21pm On Nov 08, 2020
Garbage

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by Nobody: 12:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
Mickiebrownkie:

[s]There are many similarities between the US President-Elect, Joe Biden and the present Vice President of Nigeria, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo but nothing shouts out than their zeal to want to unite and give people opportunities to succeed.

As Vice President, they were both restricted by the constitutions of their country; they had to flow with the agenda of their bosses and they are both very loyal.

When Biden was going to run for President, Obama was his number one surrogate and he aggressively campaigned for Biden in swing states like Michigan and Florida.

Many in Nigeria would expect President Buhari to back and campaign for his deputy if he does declare for Presidency in 2023. As of now, Osinbajo has stayed away from politics of 2023 and has concentrated on his job.

He has tried to ensure that #EndSARS protesters are given the justice they demand because they are not only citizens of Nigeria but they are the future of Nigeria.

He directed governors of the 36 states and the Minister of FCT to set up Judicial Panel of Inquiries and to compensate the victims of police brutality.

He was the first to summon the Inspector General of Police to his office on a Sunday, telling him to ban SARS before taking him to the President to make it official.

He is a man of empathy; he is the people in Aso Rock. He is the man who set up a committee of governors to interface with the youths and who has stated that he will also meet with youths.

His time as Acting President was when I got a glimpse of how an Osinbajo-led administration will be. I think four or eight YEARS of Osinbajo as President will bring unbelievable change to Nigeria.

Only God knows if this will be but as for me, I see no man better than Osinbajo for the future.[/s]

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by ScotMisile: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stop looking for sense on Nairaland,you won't find it

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by cktheluckyman: 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2020
So what exactly has Biden achieved? Are you sure you are okay?

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by colorsofrainbow: 12:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
So Osibanjo will legalize lgbt
I knew he was a fake pastor right from time
Re: Osinbajo Is Nigeria’s Joe Biden, Let’s Make It Happen by zickyclef: 12:49pm On Nov 08, 2020
lying pastor God forbid

(1) (Reply)

We'll Stop FG From Releasing More Intervention Funds To ABSU If.., Abia Lawmaker / Owelle Progressive Union Writes Gov. Obiano Over Igwe Anthony Onyekwere Ksm. / Business Empowerment Seminar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.