Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

What You Should Know About Stomach Ulcer/remedy - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What You Should Know About Stomach Ulcer/remedy (216 Views)

Is This The Best Ulcer Remedy??? / Ulcer Remedy... / "I Am Having Stomach Ulcer, How Can I Manage It?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What You Should Know About Stomach Ulcer/remedy by Stileswills(m): 2:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
Stomach Ulcer is A sore that develops on the lining of the oesophagus, stomach or small intestine.

Ulcers occur when stomach acid damages the lining of the digestive tract. Common causes include the bacteria H. Pylori and anti-inflammatory pain relievers including aspirin.

Cause:

The most common causes of peptic ulcers are infection with the bacterium Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) and long-term use of aspirin and nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) (Advil, Aleve, others).

Most Common Symptoms:

The most common symptom is a burning sensation or pain in the middle of your abdomen between your chest and belly button. Typically, the pain will be more intense when your stomach is empty, and it can last for a few minutes to several hours. Other common signs and symptoms of ulcers include: dull pain in the stomach.

We also have Ulcer Cause by stress:

Stress ulcers come on suddenly, usually as a result of physiological stress. Some acidic foods can make ulcers worse, as can physical stress, such as the stress of a serious injury or infection. This may be because stress increases stomach acid.

Natsuremin Ulcer Capsule treatments:

1) Stomach Ulcer
2) Abdominal Discomfort
3) Gas in the stomach
4) Stomach pains
5) Indigestion
And So Much More More!!!

Visit site fore more:
https://rammymooreresourcesco..com/2020/06/health-benefits-of-natsuremin-ulcer-cure.html

(1) (Reply)

Dentist Help!!! I Find It Difficult To Smile Because Of My Fractured Tooth. / "We Will Not Get Back To Normality Until All Of Us Are Vaccinated" / Low Vision In Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.