Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? (2689 Views)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Let's discuss please.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by IspitOnUrGrave(f): 3:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
fati2001:

Let's discuss please.

I learnt that men are scum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by dukeprince50: 3:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
I learnt that women are scum.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
IspitOnUrGrave:

I learnt that men a scum.
okay!
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by SweetOnugbo: 3:36pm On Nov 08, 2020
That you can never really know someone fully.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 3:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
I learnt that women a scum.
okay!
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
SweetOnugbo:
That you can never really know someone fully.

only yourself. you are very correct.

3 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by yomi212(m): 3:39pm On Nov 08, 2020
Do you still feel same about your present relationship.
IspitOnUrGrave:

I learnt that men a scum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by IspitOnUrGrave(f): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
yomi212:
Do you still feel same about your present relationship.

I'm single undecided
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 3:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
IspitOnUrGrave:

I'm single undecided
is it because of your previous encounter?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by IspitOnUrGrave(f): 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
fati2001:

is it because of your previous encounter?
Yes. Singlehood is better. kiss
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by dukeprince50: 3:42pm On Nov 08, 2020
seriously I learnt that most times things don't always go the way we planned, my relationship was so good and all lovely but it ended in a bad way that is above our purview.

We wanted to end up together but after school, I understood the meaning if "so help me God in the Nigerian pledge" I had nothing on me, no Job, no one to help, neither does she, we decided to go our separate ways with the hope that we could stand and come back later, that was how distance killed a relationship of four years

12 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
That love goes beyond physical attraction

fati2001:

Let's discuss please.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by yomi212(m): 3:43pm On Nov 08, 2020
Then you need a man to prove you wrong.
IspitOnUrGrave:

I'm single undecided
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by IspitOnUrGrave(f): 3:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
yomi212:
Then you need a man to prove you wrong.
No I don't. I'm ok being single smiley

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by yomi212(m): 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
The best thing to do is just to be very careful when you are ready... But you will always need a man
IspitOnUrGrave:

Yes. Singlehood is better. kiss
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by dukeprince50: 3:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
IspitOnUrGrave:

No I don't. I'm ok being single smiley
its a matter of time, u go soon understand say being single for ladies has its bad side, a lady go just carry ring pass ur corner, u go start to feel the person deh show off. don't worry, its a matter of time, but I pray u don't get to that stage

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by IspitOnUrGrave(f): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
its a matter of time, u go soon understand say being single for ladies has its bad side, a lady go just carry ring pass ur corner, u go start to feel the person deh show off. don't worry, its a matter of time

That's for low esteemed ladies mister man. A woman that knows what she wants doesn't get moved by "marriage" kip kwayet please.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by IspitOnUrGrave(f): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
yomi212:
The best thing to do is just to be very careful when you are ready... But you will always need a man

I don't want! Is it by force ni? angry
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by dukeprince50: 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
IspitOnUrGrave:

That's for low esteemed ladies mister man. A woman that knows what she wants doesn't get moved by "marriage" kip kwayet please.
its just a matter of time my dear, I know u are just in ur early 20's just wait till u clock 30 then come back and say this.
Though I never pray u get to that stage

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:51pm On Nov 08, 2020
Please being single isn't a problem.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by yomi212(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Madam no be by force oo....
IspitOnUrGrave:

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
Please ignore! Everyone has their reasons for doing things.

Being single isn't a problem, even though i love the idea behind marriage.

IspitOnUrGrave:

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by IspitOnUrGrave(f): 3:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
its just a matter of time my dear, I know u are just in ur early 20's just wait till u clock 30 then come back and say this.
Though I never pray u get to that stage

Shuttup. This is what you men use to deceive ladies. You think every body wants to enslaved in the name of marriage. Mtcheeww. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by dukeprince50: 4:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
IspitOnUrGrave:

Shuttup. This is what you men use to deceive ladies. You think every body wants to enslaved in the name of marriage. Mtcheeww. angry
no need insulting me, I didn't have the time nor the strength to exchange words with. I'm very much more matured than that.

u are just a kid, I thought I was actually engaging a sensible person, I am sorry for overestimating u
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by IspitOnUrGrave(f): 4:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
no need insulting me, I didn't have the time nor the strength to exchange words with. I'm very much more matured than that.

u are just a kid, I thought I was actually engaging a sensible person, I am sorry for overestimating u

Yen yen Mr intellectual. Bye bye
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by IamAngelica(f): 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
Learnt that communication and honesty go a really long way in sustaining relationships.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by dukeprince50: 4:05pm On Nov 08, 2020
IspitOnUrGrave:

Yen yen Mr intellectual. Bye bye
This one even registered today and her first comment was men are scum, I felt a massive drop in my IQ trying to engage u in a discussion

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:06pm On Nov 08, 2020
These two are probably the most important things needed for a healthy relationship.

IamAngelica:
Learnt that communication and honesty go a really long way in sustaining relationships.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 4:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
That love goes beyond physical attraction

yeah I agree, are rare nowadays.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 4:37pm On Nov 08, 2020
dukeprince50:

clockin 30 is not a big deal...

pple @50 upwards still find partners ( marriage).

it's just your time is not yet ready.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 4:41pm On Nov 08, 2020
IspitOnUrGrave:

I learnt that men are scum.
eya

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Killed Two Dogs With His Car / How To Know You're A Finished Man / Do Guys Know What They Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.