Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,750 members, 7,802,300 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? (2684 Views)

What Life Lesson(s) Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationships? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? / What Ended Your Previous Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 4:46pm On Nov 08, 2020
Love is insipid, a stupid fallacy which infiltrates and pollutes your beautiful mind. Romantic love is crap, humans are too selfish and tainted to be able to exhibit pure love, hence no such thing as love, granted people who believe in love are gullible idiets. Una just dey deceive unaselves. Don't quote me boy, I ain't said shit! angry cool

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by BroOptimist(m): 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
IspitOnUrGrave:

Yes. Singlehood is better. kiss

What if you find a very pius man that can give you his heart?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by IspitOnUrGrave(f): 4:54pm On Nov 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
This one even registered today and her first comment was men are scum, I felt a massive drop in my IQ trying to engage u in a discussion

You'll still reply again. As if you have IQ before

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by SarutobiEky(m): 5:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
BroOptimist:

What if you find a very pius man that can give you his heart?
brother optimist she say she no want Na. You won force am!! angry Ahan
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by BroOptimist(m): 5:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
SarutobiEky:

No be by force oo. Lol...
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Dreadlock69(m): 5:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Learnt nothing cause we overthink and see it coming but dive into it but still knowing how it ends
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Sleepaway(f): 5:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
I learnt it's best to quit when you notice the first stupid mistake.

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Goodplace: 5:25pm On Nov 08, 2020
Sorry to say... But you're really childish
IspitOnUrGrave:

Yen yen Mr intellectual. Bye bye
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 08, 2020
fati2001:

clockin 30 is not a big deal...

pple @50 upwards still find partners ( marriage).

it's just your time is not yet ready.

Hahaha, as you talk am e none sweet you. Visit Shiloh body go tell you.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 5:57pm On Nov 08, 2020
BiggyB242:

Hahaha, as you talk am e none sweet you. Visit Shiloh body go tell you.

body no go tell me!

marriage is not a thing. not by force!

ONLY AFRICANS (THE BLACK) TAKES MARRIAGE AS PRIORITY.

so hahaha at urself first.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 08, 2020
fati2001:

body no go tell me!

To you it isn't but it is to a lot of women. Reason I said you should visit shiloh and other Church end of year program so you see how women troop in.
I know you're just trying to be strong but you and I it know its important. Poor man go say beer too bitter but if you dig deep is because he can't afford it.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 6:03pm On Nov 08, 2020
BiggyB242:

To you it isn't but it is to a lot of women. reasons I said you should visit shiloh and other Church end of year program so you see how women troop in.
I know you're just trying to be strong but you and I it know its important. Poor man go say beer too bitter but if you dig deep is because he can't afford it.

nothing will make me visit Shiloh.... and those women that a troopin in desperately lack self esteem .

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by shamsin6300(m): 6:07pm On Nov 08, 2020
You can never ever satisfy a girl cry
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by aminusodiq(m): 6:34pm On Nov 08, 2020
Patience grin
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by yomi007k(m): 8:52pm On Nov 08, 2020
I learnt that as a man REDPILL is good for your health. cool

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
its just a matter of time my dear, I know u are just in ur early 20's just wait till u clock 30 then come back and say this.
Though I never pray u get to that stage

Why are you praying for her to never get that stage? Is being 30 a crime?
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 9:02pm On Nov 08, 2020
dukeprince50:
This one even registered today and her first comment was men are scum, I felt a massive drop in my IQ trying to engage u in a discussion

So for your mind, because she registered today, she shouldn't be engaged in a discussion? Is that your criteria for assessing who to talk to or not?

View their profile, assess their picture (if any) and try to take a stab at them to determine their flexibility?

Damn. I'm disappointed that I pegged you better than this.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by BigDawsNet: 9:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Lots, absolutely important things... I realize that relationship was a lesson for my future marital ambition
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by dukeprince50: 2:14pm On Nov 09, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Why are you praying for her to never get that stage? Is being 30 a crime?
I don't want her to get to a stage where she start feeling pressured looking for a man
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Sixfeetbelle: 2:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
dukeprince50:
I don't want her to get to a stage where she start feeling pressured looking for a man

Okay.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by CastingCrowns(f): 2:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
I learnt to hope for the best and expect the worst.. I learnt to love with a little bit of my heart so when the heart break happens I can bounce back quicker.. I learnt that love may not be enough sometimes.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Genesils(m): 3:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
That anybody can shenk you anytime
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by luvyaself95(m): 3:11pm On Nov 09, 2020
IspitOnUrGrave:

I learnt that men are scum.
No he only scum na cum...
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by MiamiePizza(m): 3:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
I learnt...
1 Don't let her know your secrets
2 Don't let her know how much you love her cos she's gon' take advantage of that
3 Don't be too cool with her, she's gon' take you for a ride
4 I also learnt girls lie a lot

Right now I'm no lover boy. Now a red piller, all thanks to nairaland. Although I'm still learning here, I apply and use all the hints I read here.

If I'm to grade my class in the red pill school, I should fall in ss1 cos I know I've past the primary.
No more I love you, just fvck ourselves into the fake relationship and fvck ourselves out too

No more much calls, when I call you I complain why you haven't call me since, get mad, hang up and b!tch calls back

No more romantic status, now my status is about, getting high, stoner and 4 20.Also post about pvssy and b!tches live too

B!tches gets to love the bad guy I've become, they love confess love and respect too

No lies here now... my ex wants us to be back but Miamie ain't got time for her no more

When I post a picture I took with a b!tch on my status with caption like "You can always tell how the pvssy will be like when you kiss the lips" or "I'm happy as long as I've got good friends round me, my family, some naira and enough pvssy" I get lotta comments from b!tches. They just want to be with the guy now.

I got lotta older ladies I bang now, all thanks to the bad boy red pill hints I've learnt here

My past relationship taught me a lot.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
To be a standup guy with a girl, if she wants to stay, she can and if she wants to leave, her choice

Never to be too concerned about a girl's loyalty, if she messes around, she has decided the fate of the relationship

Based on my own experience, girls are overrated, the man's input is colossal and her's is minimal and yet, somehow, she's supposed to be the prize?

Basically, to not get way in over my head
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Bennysam: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
IspitOnUrGrave:

No I don't. I'm ok being single smiley
I wish you single for rest of your life if that’s the best
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Bennysam: 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
fati2001:

clockin 30 is not a big deal...

pple @50 upwards still find partners ( marriage).

it's just your time is not yet ready.
Not this days, gone are those days
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 8:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bennysam:
Not this days, gone are those days
for ur side.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Bennysam: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
fati2001:

for ur side.
Keep on dreaming, small you won’t let ur pastor rest
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by fati2001(m): 9:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Bennysam:
Keep on dreaming, small you won’t let ur pastor rest
what up guy.... humans ain't like you
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 10:31pm On Nov 11, 2020
SarutobiEky:
ur moniker rings a bell of a particular anime, i cnt really place it. I jxt knw it's from bleach or naruto.
Re: What Did You Learn From Your Previous Relationship? by Silentgroper(m): 10:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
fati2001:

body no go tell me!
so hahaha at urself first.
grin.

Shiiii... U had to baptise dat pics wit lotta filters. Such weak self esteem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chlamydia In Women: Chlamydia Symptoms In Women: Is chlamydia curable? / She Mistakenly Transfered 100k To An Unknown Account / Why I Don't Date Nigeria Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.