Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

“the Woman Who Gave Me The Most Special Man In My Life” – Vee Celebrates Neo‘s M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “the Woman Who Gave Me The Most Special Man In My Life” – Vee Celebrates Neo‘s M (1336 Views)

BBNaija's Vee Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Neo Celebrates Her (Photos) / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Baba Suwe Visits Iyaadura Esther Who Gave Him N10 Million For Treatment (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“the Woman Who Gave Me The Most Special Man In My Life” – Vee Celebrates Neo‘s M by Afangideh1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
“The woman who gave me the most special man in my life” – Vee celebrates Neo‘s mother on her birthday

Former big brother Naija housemate, Vee has taken to Twitter to send a shoutout to her man, Neo’s mother on her birthday today, November 8.

She thanked her for everything she taught her and for giving her the most special man in her life. She also hailed her for raising an amazing person.

“Happy birthday to the woman who gave me the most special man in my life. You raised an amazing person. Thank you for everything you taught him. God bless you ma” she wrote.

Vee and Neo became an item during the BBNaija 2020 Lockdown, and despite their ups and downs, they have been pushing.

Click on the link below to see her tweet

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/11/the-woman-who-gave-me-most-special-man.html

Re: “the Woman Who Gave Me The Most Special Man In My Life” – Vee Celebrates Neo‘s M by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 08, 2020
I love how they fight and settle ,just a little drama keeps the relationship going
Re: “the Woman Who Gave Me The Most Special Man In My Life” – Vee Celebrates Neo‘s M by duduade: 4:53pm On Nov 08, 2020
So Venita how far

I thought you said Gawd forbid

2 Likes

Re: “the Woman Who Gave Me The Most Special Man In My Life” – Vee Celebrates Neo‘s M by bukiah: 9:00pm On Nov 08, 2020
Continue deceiving yourself. For your own eyes, u don get husband abi, yeye dey smell, u still have a long way to go

(1) (Reply)

Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Catches Her Having Sex (video)(video) / Paul Okoye Gifts Bbnaija Maria A Deal Worth 150million Naira / I Once Use Jaruma's Love Charm, But Her Childishness Is Unbearable - Oluwa Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.