Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,661 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:58 PM

Do You Need Someone To Help You Arrange Food Stuff From The North? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Do You Need Someone To Help You Arrange Food Stuff From The North? (306 Views)

Supplier Of Food's Stuff's From Kano / Updated Rates For Food Stuff Export / Buy Cows And Goats from the north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need Someone To Help You Arrange Food Stuff From The North? by alausa4u(m): 4:47pm On Nov 08, 2020
Good Nairalanders, let help you arrange food stuff and other Agro commodities from the north, am currently at Dawanu international grain market kano, i can help you with any foods stuff you need and send it to your destination, just give me list of items you need, as you know food stuff is affordable here in north, i charge 3% fee for my service.

1 Like

Re: Do You Need Someone To Help You Arrange Food Stuff From The North? by alausa4u(m): 12:52am On Jan 20, 2021
Still available, take advantage of the free africa trade

(1) (Reply)

Now Hiring (ibadan) / Sold / For Zinc Oxide, Sulphuric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate,etc At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.