Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. (198124 Views)

8 Things A Woman Does Only When She's Mad Over You / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 12:24pm On May 17, 2021
I love these End Times and how the Man of Lawlessness is revealing himself. T.D Jakes traces his father's lineage to trafficked Igbos from West Africa. That's right Yorubas, Akans and Dahomeans were attacking Igbo villages and selling them to Roman Catholic White Jews. This is how some of the Isrealites got into America although we are not all from West Africa. My forefathers came from France and were deported from Spain and Portugal into New Orleans. We are the tribe of Yudah. Here is T.D Jake's appearing on a Igbo television network revealing his ancestry as Igbo. Notice they call their network JudahTV yet they are Isrealites not Yudah. Israelites were pansexuals and T.D Jakes is a pansexual pastor who accepts all kinds of homosexuals into his church. His son was found with another man in a public park in Dallas TX soliciting and having gay sex. Pansexuality is the religion of Baal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA0TCj8VOmc

T.D. Jakes Comes Out for ‘Gay Rights’ and ‘LGBT Churches,’ Says Position is ‘Evolving’ | Christian News Network
SHARES
Tweet

Megachurch leader and author T.D. Jakes says that homosexuals should attend congregations that affirm their lifestyle and that politics do not need to reflect biblical ethics, adding that his position on homosexuality is both “evolved and evolving.”During an interview with the Huffington Post on Monday, Jakes was asked by a viewer if he believes that homosexuals and the black church can co-exist.“Absolutely… I think it is going to be diverse from church to church. Every church has a different opinion on the issue and every gay person is different,” he replied. “And I think that to speak that the church—the black church, the white church or any kind of church you wanna call it—are all the same, is totally not true.”

Source: T.D. Jakes Comes Out for ‘Gay Rights’ and ‘LGBT Churches,’ Says Position is ‘Evolving’ | Christian News Network

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 12:43pm On May 17, 2021
I don't have to lie on nobody and this is how they reveal themselves as being Anti Christ.

TD Jakes son was arrested in a public park for indecent exposure yet actually he was soliciting other men for gay sex. This is how sex demons drive people to do any wild act to fulfill the sudden urge. People talk kindly about homosexuality without ever discussing the demons involved with the practice. The demons drive homosexuals to be promiscuous overboard to where they risk their own life and others to satisfy the thirst. Then let's not talk about the imperfected character that homosexuality produces in them where they are slanderous, violent, liars, stalkers, malignant narrisscists which means an over self love and they profess God while denying God's authority. This is what TD Jakes does he professes God while denying God's authority to make law against sodomy. God is not a dictator for He knows Satan is behind sodomy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmrsjsJlAIo
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 12:59pm On May 17, 2021
Satan is behind sodomy and sodomites called cult prostitutes are the devil adherents. They are envious devils, miserly which means stingy and full of imperfections.

devil

Value: 738

700: Strength, vigor, health.
  38: Imperfection, miserliness, envy.
  30: Weddings, celebrities.
   8: Love of justice, honesty.

sodomite 

Value: 338

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:22pm On May 17, 2021
Here is Attorney Graham author of Our Kind of People. He spoke in this video on how he protects his children from racial profiling by police. While I find his strategy to be effective yet it's also drifting into a habit of accepting a negative reality. Also it's a false reality because we are accepting that its fate for Black people to always be targets of race soldiers disguised as police officers. Someone commented on the You Tube channel where this video was found that Attorney Graham had a little sugar in his tank implying he was gay. All the elites are perverts because they are into Baal worship and you can't hide the things you do to your body. If you defile the temple it will show. Also this is the actual war going on and not racism. What do I mean? It's a religious war held against certain groups of people because their families are historically Christians. All the elites are into Baal including African elites, Indians, Jews, etc They target those who aren't and they remain poor. As you can see there are wealthy Blacks living in America and have an opulent living. This is because the devil allows you to become rich if you support this pagan satanic religion. Stop judging people solely upon tribe and skin color for this is the Devil's world not the Black or White man's world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfeS-GYnuj0

The Devil does have a bloodline and it's the bloodline of a pervert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByHJ4MeDp-Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wu3-oTEHqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9pApLw2RAM

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:56pm On May 17, 2021
Call them by their father's name Holy Quran 33:5

The wicked are estranged from the womb Holy Bible Psalms 58:3

Generations of perverts, pedophiles, prostitutes and psychopaths among the Black races.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NI-RNFnZm8

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 3:30pm On May 17, 2021
Iconoclasm they blame it upon White Supremacy yet it was Blacks who were ashamed of their immorality that done this. When Black Christian Europe arose in the Medieval times they were holy kingdoms and they began attracting people from all over the world. Paganism was declining and those Black pagan kings did not desire that to happen. So they began attacking it with an invasion the Moors invaded the Iberian Peninsula in 711 in a long range strategy to dismantle Christianity. They attacked from the Roman Catholic Empire and through Islam. The Afro Turks who were Moors aka Babra Hamites started the process of Iconoclasm to cover up the iniquities of their pagan ancestors who created statues everywhere of their pagan practices. At one point in humanity before the event of Christ pagan religion was entirely acceptable and done out in the open by whole kingdoms. Villagers did human sacrifice rituals as a whole and everyone took part. This was also done in Egypt that when the Pharoah died all his servants were killed and thrown in the grave with him to serve him in the afterlife. Temples had gay priests and priestesses and the army had gay warriors that raped enemy soldiers captured in Battle. Every one knew at the time the pederast Greeks and Spartans were Blacks. The perverted Indians of the Hindu were Blacks and althroughout the Americas and Pacific Islands Black kingdoms were Baal worshippers, human sacrificers and pansexuals.

Napoleon did not shoot the nose off the Sphinx it was the Moors of Turkey. I'm not under any oath to keep this secret because it is a secret among them who take oaths. The Man of Lawlessness is the Blackman and they scape goat the White man who doesn't want the world to know that his race came from troglodytes cave beasts. The Arab doesn't want the world to know his mothers were whores in the harems of Moors. The Asians doesn't want the world to know his women were raped by Black Mongols who created them. And the world doesn't want you to know I am the son of Yeshuah Ben Yossef and Queen Mary Magdalene.

Wake up.

Value: 711

11: Numerous flaws, painful successes.
  10: Accomplishment, reason, future happiness.
   1: Passion, ambition, ardor.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 3:56pm On May 17, 2021
The Great Reset November 29th 2021
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 4:11pm On May 17, 2021
Because I know who I am I know who all you are.

1. The Caucasian Troglodyte

2. Rex Dues the Yudah Queen Mary Magdalene bloodline, that's me

3. The Asian created from Black Mongols like Khan and Atilla killing, enslaving and raping them.

4 The Arab"s origin White Harem women owned by Moors, Malians, Africans

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 4:38pm On May 17, 2021
dis·clo·sure

/disˈklōZHər/

noun

the action of making new or secret information known.

Similar:

Revelation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AUAGmm61vI

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 5:47pm On May 17, 2021
No White devils without Black devils no where on the Earth

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 6:29pm On May 17, 2021
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 7:12pm On May 17, 2021
Tribal warfare caused by religious warfare the true war.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 8:03pm On May 17, 2021
No Black devils without White devils

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:29pm On May 17, 2021
The wicked are estranged from the womb Psalms 58: 3
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 1:20am On May 18, 2021
The Coronavirus is the common cold greatest lie ever told
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 1:55am On May 18, 2021
Richwallet:
Satan is behind sodomy and sodomites called cult prostitutes are the devil adherents. They are envious devils, miserly which means stingy and full of imperfections.

devil

Value: 7[code][/code]38

sodomite 

Value: 338

300: Ardent faith, philosophy.

“Without fail, it brings death to the body and destruction to the soul. It pollutes the flesh, extinguishes the light of the mind, expels the Holy Spirit from the temple of the human heart, and gives entrance to the devil, the stimulator of lust. It leads to error, totally removes truth from the deluded mind … It opens up hell and closes the gates of paradise … It is this vice that violates temperance, slays modesty, strangles chastity, and slaughters virginity … It defiles all things, sullies all things, pollutes all things …

“This vice excludes a man from the assembled choir of the Church … it separates the soul from God to associate it with demons…. Unmindful of God, he also forgets his own identity. This disease erodes the foundation of faith, saps the vitality of hope, dissolves the bond of love. It makes way with justice, demolishes fortitude, removes temperance, and blunts the edge of prudence.

Roman Catholics practice sodomy all over the world wherever they are. Pope Francis calls same sex marriage a sin and forbids priests to bless it. The Roman Catholic church is narrisscistic hypocrites who destroyed the Knights Templar soldiers for Christ who protected Christians for sodomy. They rename it same sex yet its not its sodomy. Don't make the mistake of seeing the Roman Catholic Church as White European domination because there are more Black Catholics than White worldwide. Assumptions that it is a White institution has helped the Roman Catholic image because they paint Jesus, Mary, the prophets and all the Angel's as White. This scheme was actually cooked up by the Black Romans to control their rebellious White slaves. Yet the Whites rose up and took over Rome while the Moors hide out in the background. The greatest trick the Devil ever played is making the world think he doesn't exist. That's right the Moors is the Revealations Dragon and the Caucasian is the
beast. So there are alot of Black culture around the world not just in Africa who are into child pedophilia and blood sacrifice. All these pagans consolidated their power under the graven image of Christ.

Intellectual idoiicy is also a demon. Thinking themselves to be wise did they become fools. Here they are examining narrisscism in Gay Blackmen for possible clinical treatment without ever realizing its sodomy at the root of narrisscism. You can't control demons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH-17tq81rQ

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 3:25am On May 18, 2021
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:45am On May 18, 2021
Demons they live in the vaginas of prostitutes and the anuses of sodomite men

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTYs4_NGEFs
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 12:48pm On May 18, 2021
Roman Catholics practice sodomy all over the world wherever they are. Pope Francis calls same sex marriage a sin and forbids priests to bless it. The Roman Catholic church is narrisscistic hypocrites who destroyed the Knights Templar soldiers for Christ who protected Christians for sodomy. They rename it same sex yet its not its sodomy. Don't make the mistake of seeing the Roman Catholic Church as White European domination because there are more Black Catholics than White worldwide. Assumptions that it is a White institution has helped the Roman Catholic image because they paint Jesus, Mary, the prophets and all the angels as as White. This scheme was actually cooked up by the Black Romans to control their rebellious White slaves. Yet the Whites rose up and took over Rome while the Moors hide out in the background. The greatest trick the Devil ever played is making the world think he doesn't exist. That's right the Moor is the Revealations Dragon and the Caucasian is the 
beast. So there are alot of Black cultures around the world not just in Africa who are into child pedophilia and blood sacrifice. All these pagans consolidated their power under the graven image of Christ. 

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 1:52pm On May 18, 2021
Alot of people are figuring it out that sodomites are narcissists. Yet doesn't the Bible say they are lovers of self? They are lovers of pleasure? And it says that sodomites gave up the worship of the Creator for the creature implying they are sunk into the material world and neglect the spiritual. There are cultists worldwide not just in Nigeria and these people pass on the curses to their children. So yes sodomites are the narcissists that people are speaking of. The Roman Catholic church is full of narcisscistic people who practice sodomy and bow and pray to statues. Traditional religions are full of narrisscists and so is many denominations of Christianity and modern Islam reaping with pagan practices. Prostitution breeds narcissists because women and men into sleeping with random people for money and power invite into themselves bedroom demons. These demons are jealous of God and fight the innocent through those they possess this is where narcissistic abuse stem, what we call envy.

We are living in times where human beings have become possessed by demons and science isn't equipped to handle this zombie Apocalypse. When you see homosexuality being praised as good, like Bobrisky becoming rich by dressing as a woman, know that there are alot of secret gays. There are alot of priests, pastors, politicians and wealthy businessmen who lust after Bobrisky and have wives at home. This is because these men are inside cults doing sex magick with each other as it was done in pagan rites of old. There are alot of women who are into sex magick and prostitution. Many blame women for feminism yet the daughters are only reflecting their fathers. As I have stated the Roman Catholic church which is ran by men created the feminism movement. Narcissistic gay men who run the world create social engineering to divide the sexes.

Sodomy it is the Devil's religion. The Devil is behind all divisions from racism to tribalism there are even cults working on both sides of Blacks and Whites and both sides of two warring tribes. Ethiopians are protesting genocide here in America and were upset when I told them devil religion was at the root of the corruption in their country. Yet what sort of men and women are capable of mass murdering unarmed men, women and children and dump their bodies in ditches? You want to fight the corrupt politician yet protect the Devil. No the leadership is into devil religion that's why they commit such atrocities. How can they encamp hungry people in Nigeria and steal the food intended for them? Make young girls give them sex for food. These are demons at work and evidence that your leaders are into satanic gay prostitution practices that are making them vessels for narcissistic demons. I only bring science to explain the phenomenon of the End Times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8iZWcFodmA

A disorder in which a person has an inflated sense of self-importance.

Narcissistic personality disorder is found more commonly in men. The cause is unknown but likely involves a combination of genetic and environmental factors.

The wicked are estranged from the womb Psalms 58:3

Generations of cultism and Freemasonry has cursed many people. These people are taught they are gods and believe they are superior to others in an undeserved way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iv1pUJMfwZU

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:15pm On May 18, 2021
Sin is the pandemic brought by the curses of paganism.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:34pm On May 18, 2021
The rise of the pagan world order
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 3:15pm On May 18, 2021

*To REVEREND G. W. SNYDER7

Mount Vernon, September 25, 1798.Sir: Many apologies are due to you, for my not acknowledging the receipt of your obliging favour of the 22d. Ulto, and for not thanking you, at an earlier period, for the Book8 you had the goodness to send me.

I have heard much of the nefarious, and dangerous plan, and doctrines of the Illuminati, but never saw the Book until you were pleased to send it to me.9 The same causes which have prevented my acknowledging the receipt of your letter have prevented my reading the Book, hitherto; namely, the multiplicity of matters which pressed upon me before, and the debilitated state in which I was left after, a severe fever had been removed. And which allows me to add little more now, than thanks for your kind wishes and favourable sentiments, except to correct an error you have run into, of my Presiding over the English lodges in this Country. The fact is, I preside over none, nor have I been in one more than once or twice, within the last thirty years. I believe notwithstanding, that none of the Lodges in this Country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati. With respect I am &c.

*To WILLIAM RUSSELL16

Mount Vernon, September 28, 1798.Sir: Your favour of the 8th instr. is received, and I thank you for your obliging attention to the articles promised me, when I had the pleasure of seeing you at this place.

7. Of Fredericktown (now Frederick), Md.

8. Proofs of a Conspiracy &c, by John Robison.

9. In a letter from Snyder (Aug. 22, 1798, which is in the Washington Papers), it is stated that this book “gives a full Account of a Society of Free-Masons, that distinguishes itself by the Name of ‘Illuminati,’ whose Plan is to overturn all Government and all Religion, even natural.”

16. Of Middletown, Conn.

[/color]

Many are not aware of my disclosure that the first Black president of America was George Washington who was a cousin of the King of England who was also Black. The Sultan of Morocco King Mohammed at the time was also Black. It was the Moors aka North Africans who through Islam and the Roman Catholic Empire put White people on the thrones of European countries. The Black Hebrews were expelled and many were deported to America and West Africa then relocated to America. The Moors always had legions of ships and were expert navigators going way back to Egypt. The Nile is 4000 miles long so ship sailing was the best way to keep the infrastructure of the empire of Egypt going.

Yes so George Washington was Black and was murdered in office then changed into a Whiteman later by the Jesuits who are the military order of the Roman Empire. The Illuminati is a Moorish order not Whitemen. This is verified by many sources yet I heard it out the mouth of a Supreme Chief of the Moors located in Philadelphia USA. Rome was founded by Blacks who were pagans and their order fought the order of the Holy Grail families like King James and the Knights Templar. Yes the sons of Ham are fighting the sons of Shem over religious differences and world domination. Freemasonry was a righteous order rooted in Christ modeled after the Knights Templar founded in Scotland. The oldest Christianity is in Scotland started by one of the two sons of Yeshuah Ben Yossef the Christ and Queen Mary Magdalene. Black Romans warred with Black Jews and used their White controlled slaves to do it. They promised the Whites our thrones and wealth then delivered them to them through acts of betrayal. This is how the White Jews come to replace us and assume our place on European thrones. When the Moors pulled out of Spain and Portugal in 1492 the dirty deed was complete.

Christianity is our religion it belongs to the Black Jews. The Freemasonry is our order it belonged to the Black Jews. The order was infiltrated by other Blacks and taken over then given to Whites. Mr. Gina Adams head of the Ogboni said that Nigerians must consider other groups of Black people to be their enemies. I think its sound advice even though its disturbing. Yet nothing is more decisive than cultural and religious differences in people who share similar features yet different bloodlines. We are not the same. We are not Africans. All these movies like Wakanda and Coming to America only reinforce an evil lie that all Blacks are Africans. We are not to be dominated by African men we are our own race like Yorubas, Fulanis and other Black ethnic groups. Pan Africanism is a pysop and that's why unity has never been produced by it. The best solution is for Africans is to cease interfering in our affairs. And the Boule as well be dissolved who also are behind this Go Back To Africa deception because their whorish paternal grandmothers sold their fatherly birthrights away by mating with Whitemen.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 5:57pm On May 18, 2021
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 7:07pm On May 18, 2021
Narcissistic behavior comes from sodomites that's why all the kingdoms who practiced sodomy were lawless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddz56PvZj5Y
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 9:14pm On May 18, 2021
Well you know it's bad when you have White people calling out phony Black activists. Patrice Cullors isn't the only phony Boule activists milking the Black community for millions. They are in league with White Supremacy Jews and you were warned. The house slave is not a hero.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX-szYdPKkw
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:53pm On May 18, 2021
Here is a wild and crazy story right out of the book of hell. A Black father was falsely accused by his narcissistic Black wife of raping his 3 daughters. The evil witch even convinced the 3 young girls at the time that their father was feeling on them and had sexual desires for them. Cold hearted. The man suffered this false accusation for 25 years before a lie detector tests was conducted and found he was telling the truth about his innocence. Then the same tests was conducted on the woman and she was found to be outright lying. Now most courts do not accept lie detector tests results because they can be unreliable yet in this case the woman finally confessed on live television that she lied. The man safe to say didn't accept her apology and you can see clearly the woman didn't want too apologize. She even went on a narcissistic rant on why the man didn't fight hard enough to prove his innocence. What a Black devil. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_CP8sIC-8U

Narcissistic demons cause women to be whores and narcissistic demons will use sex in any way to gain power and inflict harm. The woman choose to wear green for her television interview clearly she is a repressed lesbian who hates men. Alot of gay people wear green as a color code and since we know she is a narcissist it's good to assume this woman is secretly gay.

Back in the 18th century America alot of Black women owned slaves and property they inherited from their White Jewish lovers. This was under the Placage system where alot of Black Creole women won their freedom through manumission. Well from 1872 to 1968 the American South on a fever lynching Black businessmen falsely accused of rape of White women. False accusations were spread about these men through the church grapevine and watch groups that went all over the community. The wealthy women sorority within the church and the Black pastors were in cahoots with Jewish newspapers to spread this vicious untrue rumors on Black businessmen. Thousands of uppity class Blacks were members of the Klu Klux Klan that terrorized Black communities particularly Blackmrn. This was all about to keep the Blackmen in their place beneath the Black women leaders, the uppity class and the Black church elites. This was ugly rivalry and these narcissistic demons wouldn't even come out to support these innocent men which ran them right into White lynch mobs. The White Jews were behind promoting the Negro Ape who desired to rape White Gentiles daughters. You can't necessarily blame White Gentiles for the fear that was promoted to White segregated communities. The two races were kept separate at the time and the Democratic Party used this to cause lynchings and race riots.

The Black women, the Black pastor who is secretly gay, and the White Jews have always been behind the plot to suppress Blackmen to keep them in small places. The Boule is the management system that makes sure no Blackmen get rich unless they are Gay Boule. This makes sure they will be narcissistic, miserly and helpers of the White power structure.

They show on Black You Tube all the White Karens and Beckys calling the police on Blackmen for breathing yet no one calls the race soldiers on Blackmen more than Black women. No one false accuses Blackmen more of sexual assault than Black women. This is just a known fact and the Boule creates false content with outrageous Karen and Becky stories. Fake news is political move to cover up the narcissistic behavior of the Boule.

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 12:30am On May 19, 2021
Alot of people get abused while they are young by narcissistic parents and people over them like religious priests who molest children. These people seek revenge on the world because they have loss their light. So they go after the innocent because they envy the light in them. You have cults full of these types of narcissistic demons who make war upon the highly spiritual evolved chosen ones. I mean literally cults target populations of people entire towns to spread the kingdom of Satan. There was a Santeria priests who confessed that he grew up in a cultist family of witches and wizards. He said everyday and all day his family did rituals to various gods. And later when he grew up he started his own covenant. The priest said he would astral travel over towns looking into people's homes for signs of weaknesses. His group he said preyed upon towns got them hooked on drugs, sex, and turn against God. Surely we underestimate the powers and determination of the darkness.
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 2:46am On May 19, 2021
Men's Issues: Gays: Guardians of the Gate Interview with Malidoma Somé

Bert: At Conflict Hour you told us that your culture honors gays as having a higher vibrational level that enabled them to be guardians of the gateways to the spirit world. You suggested that our Western view limits itself by focusing only on their sexual role. Can you elaborate for our readers?

Malidoma: I don’t know how to put it in terms that are clear enough for an audience that, I think needs as much understanding of this gender issue as people in this country do. But at least among the Dagara people, gender has very little to do with anatomy. It is purely energetic. In that context, a male who is physically male can vibrate female energy, and vice versa. That is where the real gender is. Anatomic differences are simply there to determine who contributes what for the continuity of the tribe. It does not mean, necessarily, that there is a kind of line that divides people on that basis. And this is something that also touches on what has become known here as the "gay" or "homosexual" issue. Again, in the culture that I come from, this is not the issue. These people are looked on, essentially, as people. The whole notion of "gay" does not exist in the indigenous world. That does not mean that there are not people there who feel the way that certain people feel in this culture, that has led to them being referred to as "gay."

The reason why I’m saying there are no such people is because the gay person is very well integrated into the community, with the functions that delete this whole sexual differentiation of him or her. The gay person is looked at primarily as a "gatekeeper." The Earth is looked at, from my tribal perspective, as a very, very delicate machine or consciousness, with high vibrational points, which certain people must be guardians of in order for the tribe to keep its continuity with the gods and with the spirits that dwell there. Spirits of this world and spirits of the other worlds. Any person who is at this link between this world and the other world experiences a state of vibrational consciousness which is far higher, and far different, from the one that a normal person would experience. This is what makes a gay person gay. This kind of function is not one that society votes for certain people to fulfill. It is one that people are said to decide on prior to being born. You decide that you will be a gatekeeper before you are born. And it is that decision that provides you with the equipment (Malidoma gestures by circling waist area with hands) that you bring into this world. So when you arrive here you begin to vibrate in a way that Elders can detect as meaning that you are connected with a gateway somewhere. Then they watch you grow, and they watch you act and react, and sooner or later they will follow you to the gateway that you are connected with.

Now, gay people have children. Because they’re fertile, just like normal people. How I got to know that they were gay was because on arriving in this country and seeing the serious issues surrounding gay people, I began to wonder it does not exist in my own country. When I asked one of them, who tad taken me to the threshold of the Otherworld, whether he feels sexual attraction towards another man, he jumped back and said, "How do you know that?!" He said, "This is our business as gatekeepers." And, yet he had a wife and children -- no problem, you see.

So to then limit gay people to simple sexual orientation is really the worst harm that can be done to a person. That all he or she is is a sexual person. And, personally, because of the fact that my knowledge of indigenous medicine, ritual, comes from gatekeepers, it’s hard for me to take this position that gay people are the negative breed of a society. No! In a society that is profoundly dysfunctional, what happens is that peoples’ life purposes are taken away, and what is left is this kind of sexual orientation which, in turn, is disturbing to the very society that created it.

I think this is again victimization by a Christian establishment that is looking at a gay person as a disempowered person, a person who has lost his job from birth onward, and now society just wants to fire him out of life. This is not justice. It’s not justice. It is a terrible harm done to an energy that could save the world, that could save us. If, today, we are suffering from a gradual ecological waste, this is simply because the gatekeepers have been fired from their job. They have been fired! They have nothing to do! And because they have been fired, we accuse them for not doing anything. This is not fair!

Let us look at the earth differently, and we will find out gradually that these people that are bothering us today are going to start taking their posts. They know what their job is. You just have to get near them, to feel that they don’t vibrate the same way. They are not of this world. They come from the Otherworld, and they were sent here to keep the gates open to the Otherworld, because if the gates are shut, this is when the earth, Mother Earth, will shake -- because it has no more reason to be alive, it will shake itself, and we will be in deep trouble.

Bert: Christianity has separated spirit from body and spirit from Earth. And earlier you talked to us about Christianity suppressing your culture. So there’s a suggestion here that suppression of homosexuality would be the way for the Christians to shut down the gateways, shut down the spirit, and shut down our connection with the Earth.

Malidoma: Yes! That’s right! Christianity stresses postponing living on earth, as of we are only here to pack up our baggage and prepare for a life somewhere else "out there." Jesus Christ is right here, man! And of course anyone else who knows more, who knows better, will be suppressed.

And you start with the gatekeepers. You take the gatekeeper and you confuse his mind. You threaten him and you throw him in the middle of nowhere. Then nobody knows where the gate is. As soon as you lose the whereabouts of the gate, then you have a culture going downhill. What keeps a village together is a handful of "gays and lesbians," as they call them in the modern world. In my village, lesbians are called witches, and gay men are known as the gatekeepers. These are the two only known secret societies. These are the only groups that will get together as a separate group and go out into the woods secretly to do whatever they do. And if they find you during their yearly symposium, they have the right to kill you.

Unless they go out on their yearly symposium, the village cannot be granted another year of life. They have to go out to do what they do, in order for the village to feel safe enough to live the way it has lived before. This is why, to me, we’re playing with our lives.

Bert: So our culture may not be granted another year of life.

Malidoma: That’s right! Every year it feels like the number of years that this culture is entitled to live is getting smaller. So God only knows how close to the chasm this culture is. This constantly- reiterated discomfort and hatred for the gay person is again another indication that every year we might as well be prepared for the apocalyptic moment when the stars start to fall to the earth.

You see, unless there is somebody who constantly monitors the mechanism that opens the door from this world to the Otherworld, what happens is that something can happen to one of the doors and it closes up. When all the doors are closed, this earth runs out of its own orbit and the solar system collapses into itself. And because this system is linked to other systems, they too start to fall into a whirlpool. And the cataclysm would be amazing!

Ask the Dogon, they will tell you that. The Dogon. They’re a tribe that understands this so well, it’s amazing, mind-boggling. And it is a tribe that knows astrology like no other tribe that I have encountered. And the great astrologers of the Dogon are gay. They are gay. There is a dull planet that, in its orbit, is directly above the Dogon village every 58 years. Who knows that, but the gay people.

I mean, I’m not just trying to make gay people look fine. This is the truth, man! I’m trying to save my ass!

Why is it that, everywhere else in the world, gay people are a blessing, and in the modern world they are a curse? It is self-evident. The modern world was built by Christianity. They have taken the gods out of the earth sent them to heaven, wherever that is. And everyone who aspires to the gods must then negotiate with Christianity, so that the real priests and priestesses are out of a job. This is the worst thing that can happen to a culture that calls itself modern.

Bert: That theme came up earlier with you and Martín, the Mayan shaman here, that if a modern society wants to shut down another culture they will go out and kill the keepers of the ritual.

Malidoma: Oh, yes! Because they know that this is where the life-pulse of the culture is. This is where the engine room of the tribe is. So if you go and bomb that place, then the whole mechanism shuts down. That’s pretty much what’s at work in the third world, and what has happened here with the Native American culture. And the thing about it is that humans are going to be begetting gatekeepers, no matter what. This is the chance that we’ve got. So maybe that means that sooner or later we’re going to wake up to the horror of our own errors, and we’re going to reconsecrate our chosen people so that they can do their priestly work as they should. Otherwise, I just don’t understand. I just don’t understand. My position about it is not so much that gays be just forgiven. That’s just tokenism. But that they serve as an example of the wrong, or the illness, that modernity has brought to us, and that we use that to begin working at healing ourselves and our society from the bottom up. That way, by the time we reach a certain level, all the gatekeepers are going to find their positions again. We cannot tell them where the gates are. They know. If we start to heal ourselves, they will remember. It will kick in. But as long as we continue in arrogance, in egotism, in God-knows-what form of violence on ourselves, no, there’s that veil of confusion that’s going to continue to prevail, and as a result it’s going to prevent great things from happening. That’s all I can say about that.

He is the Man of Lawlessness the Black Man to be revealed in the coming of Christ. Just a few years ago African nations were openly killing gays with mob justice in their countries. They didn't even give them a fair trial like they do in Iran. All the while Black people are hypocrites they have secret pagan traditional rites that involve gay sex and bestiality. They were so hypocritical they put this homosexual blame upon White European nations calling it White Supremacy bringing cultural supremacy upon Africans. Even Black Americans got involved and myself was deceived into defending these pagan hypocrites. My family never been into this pagan practice I assumed their traditional religion was mental magick not this gross materialistic demonology. What is a Gatekeeper? Christ calls them out, Woe to the priests and pharisees who stand at the gate of Heaven and will not enter. Nor will they allow any other man to enter. What this means is Egyptians, Greeks, Romans and Israelites who are all Blacks inherited a wealth of Gnostic knowledge from the ancient world. They were supposed to spread the light freely yet miserly they conceal it forcing the initiated to perform sex acts to rise in ranks of knowledge thus making themselves to become powerful. This is what a Gatekeeper is. This is being done in Freemasonry now and other cults which why narcissism has risen in world leadership.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1KH4vEL--k

Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 6:14am On May 19, 2021
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 10:58am On May 19, 2021
Nature knows no color line
Re: If Your Woman Does These Things...leave Her. by Richwallet: 11:59am On May 19, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (78) (Reply)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / How Deep Is The Average Vagina? (EXPLICIT PICTURES| Guys Don't Read This) / 10 Romantic Yoruba Words You Can Use As Pet Name For Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.