Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls (1745 Views)

Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / 8yrs Of Masturb And Damages, Yet I Still Can Not Quit; Pls Help. / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by EasternPrince: 9:54pm On Jan 07, 2021
SisterFire:
bigcowhorn I play draft , chess , monopoly as my number hubbies
My son top gods and pastors hasn't mastered me na you nwa obanshi, I may be a creature of love but also of pains / torture

grin

You will soon have brain gay or deep paranormal damages Mr psych-doctor , pity your mum and do the needful runaway now is early
Hahahahaaha grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Hahahahaaha grin grin

..... so evil.... pure poison!

I don't sleep with old lesbians Ok
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by EasternPrince: 9:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
SisterFire:
bigcowhorn I play draft , chess , monopoly as my number hubbies
My son top gods and pastors hasn't mastered me na you nwa obanshi, I may be a creature of love but also of pains / torture

grin

You will soon have brain gay or deep paranormal damages Mr psych-doctor , pity your mum and do the needful runaway now is early
Hahahahaaha grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
Hahahahaaha grin grin

My next move go shock you cheesy
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
SisterFire:
grin

...I not only lick but trib beautiful labias at least I didn't rape any labia unlike the terrorist who claimed 2 die for ur sin that rape young round buttocks men silly ,

I am proud of lesbian self

You forgot to include the 'lickers caste' in your caste listing.
Your antichrist already got a ready made ass licker. Keep rehearsing, you'll be doing a lot of ass licking once it shows up.
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by EasternPrince: 10:00pm On Jan 07, 2021
SisterFire:
Hei yah he is in pains grin grin grin
Cry cry baby
When you come back insult my vagina once more my son grin grin

Now get lost coward grin

I'm a very patient man grin
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by SisterFire(f): 10:03pm On Jan 07, 2021
light099:

Well, last time I checked Trump is still the 'incumbent/present president', while Biden is the 'president elect' to assume office later this month.
You must have been sniffing fart panties all day, you're no longer able to differentiate between present and future events.

Your antichrist must have been pissed af, with such a cowardly forerunner you're. You already got more than enough resources. Head for Sambisa, bring out Shekau dead or alive.

A perfect piece of advice for yourself, not just emotions, you're starting to feel dizzy too.
Sorry to disappoint you, I'm not one of your dumb buddies you see on whatever you call the thread. tongue
All your bullcraps won't change the fact that your god jehovah is a fool who thinks wickedness is sense , may he rot in that accursed prison forever and ever hahahahaahahahaha grin

At least when his children( Jews) from his satanic loins receives another massacre from the ANTICHRISTS like my sweet darling Adolf hitlar (who enjoys 10,000light years from here) did in 1934 they will know this earth isn't theirs hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin
Mr christian, I quote no shitty bible here but what u ignorant worshippers call Blasphemy upon blasssSatanphemy hahahahaahahahaha
grin and also remember I wet-trib beautiful labia to sleep, I am scissoring my south african lover Tonie as we speak " in Harry B 's words Kuo isi na wall if you don't like ANTICHRISTS and lesbians, because we are ruling 80% of the world hahahahaahahahaha grin
All hail snake tribe
All hail gills/fins
All hail the red tribe
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by SisterFire(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2021
light099:

Your antichrist already got a ready made ass licker. Keep rehearsing, you'll be doing a lot of ass licking once it shows up.
...Mr Christian don't delude ur ass , I SAID I AM A PROUD LESBIAN WHY TRYING TO ACCUSE ME WHAT I ALREADY ACCEPTED ,but difference between me and your foolish saviour is that I wet-trib in love while your saviour Jesus Rape round bottom men like John , Al'benhadda from Carthage , Judas etc grin grin

You are proud fighting for a rapist shame ! Shame !! Shame !!!
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by SisterFire(f): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
light099:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin delusions ooooo , at least 2071 isike 71 days in the sight , but tell me when your god Satan the JEHOVAH WILL BE RELEASED si he can visit our patient ass grin because MANY GODS AND GODDESSES HAS DECIDED TO SHIFT HIS BAILINGS FROM 3016AD TO 3200AD , as for my half Brother Jesus it will take him another 100yrs to visit our milky way cos I knew he has no strong mechanism only good at raping anus of John, hahahahaahahahaha grin
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by EasternPrince: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
SisterFire:
you are a very bloody coward man hahahahaahahahaha grin

Krikrikrikrikrikri.......

Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2021
SisterFire:
All your bullcraps won't change won't change the fact that your god jehovah is a fool who thinks wickedness is sense , may he rot in that accursed prison forever and ever hahahahaahahahaha grin
At least when his children( Jews) from his satanic loins receives another massacre from the ANTICHRISTS like my sweet darling Adolf hitlar (who enjoys 10,000light years from here) did in 1934 they will know this earth isn't theirs hahahahaahahahaha grin grin grin
Mr christian, I quote no shitty bible here but what u ignorant worshippers call Blasphemy upon blasssSatanphemy hahahahaahahahaha
grin and also remember I wet-trib beautiful labia to sleep, I am scissoring my south african lover Tonie as we speak " in Harry B 's words Kuo isi na wall if you don't like ANTICHRISTS and lesbians, because we are ruling 80% of the world hahahahaahahahaha grin
All hail snake tribe
All hail gills/fins
All hail the red tribe

You're trying too hard girl. Like I told you earlier, I'm not one of your dumb buddies you see around here or your meeting thread.
You could be on your keypad sweating, swearing and blasphamy all whatever you call it all day, i'll be at the other end sipping my chilled stuff.
I'm not one of the amateurs you could weary, offend or chase away with whatever heaps of shiits you call blasphemy. So you better start talking smarter because all your so called blasphemies are like melodies, they're yet to pull a single hair.
You're in for a long ride girl. You'd better scissors Tonie as fast as possible and get back on your hot seat.
You're my Tonie, and I'll keep scissoring you with careless abandon. tongue
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by SisterFire(f): 10:20pm On Jan 07, 2021
Husbandsnatcha2:

grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who has the monikker you stole bigcowhorn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Idleman fighting women instead of poverty
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by EasternPrince: 10:21pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
SisterFire:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin delusions ooooo , at least 2071 isike 71 days in the sight , but tell me when your god Satan the JEHOVAH WILL BE RELEASED si he can visit our patient ass grin because MANY GODS AND GODDESSES HAS DECIDED TO SHIFT HIS BAILINGS FROM 3016AD TO 3200AD , as for my half Brother Jesus it will take him another 100yrs to visit our milky way cos I knew he has no strong mechanism only good at raping anus of John, hahahahaahahahaha grin
[/s]

This weekend Husbandsnatcha go open post for ladies forever smelly pussy! grin grin grin
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by EasternPrince: 10:22pm On Jan 07, 2021
SisterFire:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin who has the monikker you stole bigcowhorn shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin

Idleman fighting women instead of poverty

Only women htat fight God instead of their weird pussy
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by SisterFire(f): 10:23pm On Jan 07, 2021
light099:

You're trying too hard girl. Like I told you earlier, I'm not one of your dumb buddies you see around here or your meeting thread.
You could be on your keypad sweating, swearing and blasphamy all whatever you call it all day, i'll be at the other end sipping my chilled stuff.
I'm not one of the amateurs you could weary, offend or chase away with whatever heaps of shiits you call blasphemy. So you better start talking smarter because all your so called blasphemies are like melodies, they're yet to pull a single hair.
You're in for a long ride girl. You'd better scissors Tonie as fast as possible and get back on your hot seat.
Yawns! Boring! You aren't man enough my dear, how can you feed ur wife ,go sleep and leave SisterFire for realmen to handle Yawns!

Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by SisterFire(f): 10:28pm On Jan 07, 2021
light099:

...shut up boy ...before I wipe your ass with my koboko grin

1 Like

Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by iluvMAMAV: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
EasternPrince:
[s][/s]

In your old age see what you are saying? Later you will be advertising your lesbian pussy up and down in Romance land
' Guy go and find yourself a job
Infact go make money you are becoming such a child here grin
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by EasternPrince: 10:34pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
iluvMAMAV:
' Guy go and find yourself a job
Infact go make money you are becoming such a child here grin
[/s]

Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 07, 2021
SisterFire:
Yawns! Boring! You aren't man enough my dear, how can you feed ur wife ,go sleep and leave SisterFire for realmen to handle Yawns!

Hey, it's too early to wail. You ain't seen nothing. You were expecting some of your old buddies you chase about on Nairaland, with your so called blank-phemy.
You can come back here after earning cheap points with your old buddies. I'll continue whopping your gay ass till kingdom come.
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by EasternPrince: 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2021
[s]
iluvMAMAV:
rule2 violated by bigcowhorn aka tweiker aka eastornprince the tribalist
lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j dominique
[/s]

What are you saying, bro? Isn't it too late to wail? Why do you keep mistaking me for others?

By the way did you follow your sugar mommy to Abuja as you said or all those photos you've been posting are fake? grin
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by SisterFire(f): 10:52pm On Jan 07, 2021
EasternPrince:
[s][/s]

What are you saying, bro? Isn't it too late to wail? Why do you keep mistaking me for others?

By the way did you follow your sugar mommy to Abuja as you said or all those photos you've been posting are fake? grin
Jesus rapes men deal with it grin grin
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by SisterFire(f): 10:53pm On Jan 07, 2021
light099:

Hey, it's too early to wail. You ain't seen nothing. You were expecting some of your old buddies you chase about on Nairaland, with your so called blank-phemy.
You can come back here after earning cheap points with your old buddies. I'll continue whopping your gay ass till kingdom come.
they killed ur saviour Jesus on the cross because he raped pilate's son lamiké grin

Deal with it
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by EasternPrince: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2021
SisterFire:
Jesus rapes men deal with it grin grin

Stop thinking with your slack pussy and start thinking with the Akamu in your head for brain then you will realize there is no other God but the Almighty and you are just an ant.
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by EasternPrince: 10:58pm On Jan 07, 2021
SisterFire:
they killed ur saviour Jesus on the cross because he raped pilate's son lamiké grin

Deal with it

Stop thinking everyone is like you that talks shamelessly of how she raped a 6 year old.
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by Dufil(m): 6:34am On Jan 08, 2021
SisterFire:
Hei yah he is in pains grin grin grin
Cry cry baby
When you come back insult my vagina once more my son grin grin

Now get lost coward grin

Whatever your opinion could be, you will realize the truth in the grave. As long as we are humans death is inevitable. Thats the biggest curse on men. Your opinion, their opinion, there is a truth.
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by SisterFire(f): 7:21am On Jan 08, 2021
Dufil:

Whatever your opinion could be, you will realize the truth in the grave. As long as we are humans death is inevitable. Thats the biggest curse on men. Your opinion, their opinion, there is a truth.
our grave then wink
Re: Where Do You Belong In This Coming 8yrs Of Change? Identify Pls by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 08, 2021
SisterFire:
Deal with it

Getting stale already. You're beginning to run short of new ideas. Try and be more creative when next you're replying me.

Beautiful morning, I slept like a baby all through, while you licked stenchy kitty all night. You perfectly deserve that kind of punishment though, for being a dumb ass. grin
By the way, I was expecting to see over 20 mentions when I woke up, but I can't see nothing. You're tired already? weak whoppy ass.
Your kind of antichrist is such a coward and weakling, no fighting spirit. Shame. You're just like your master. When your so called antichrist antecrap finally shows up too, he'll be one weak pssy ass, who only roars at his dumb, cowardly subjects like you. Y'all nothing but pieces of pisses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

To Which Of The Angels Did YHVH Ever Say, "You Are My Son; Today I Have Become Y / I Now Agree With Muslims That Allah Is Indescribable / Please Can You Throw More Light On Paying Of First Fruits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.