Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,880 members, 7,802,844 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Want To Fall In Love - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Fall In Love (12379 Views)

Meet Handsome Somali Songbird That Women Are Dying To Fall In Love With / 'It Was Our Choice To Fall In Love' - Young Couple Who Are Set To Get Married / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Magnoliaa(f): 10:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
mrblessed:
When will these bimbos learn to understand that movies are not real and majority of the actors and actress struggle to maintain stable relationship behind rolling cameras? Therefore, it is simply idiotic to base your life on the scripted, lovey-dovey scenes of a movie. I remember as a kid, after watching any of the American action movie, we hit the street, intent on replicating what we just watched or seen. But as we became adult, truly, we unlearned this habit. When will you unlearn yours? At 35, 40, 50?

In any case, it appears that as Nigerian ladies become older, the more they act and behave like kids. While it is expected that a semblance of maturity should accompany age, our ladies, unfortunately, have shred the validity of this notion to pieces.

At the end of the day and no matter how we carry ourselves on an anonymous online platform, we can never escape from reality, no matter the amount of romantic movies we watch. This is because reality is always cold and indifferent.

You're a coded misogynist.
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by nurain150(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

I've heard this admonition a few times but I suppose the reason I haven't tried to be serious about looking for love is cause I'm scared?

I heard heartbreak is as serious as a heart attack. I don't want love to kill me cry
Get married and learn to love.
It highly splendid that even in period of ignorance (religious standing).I found it difficult to love again, because female tends to hate the good guy and wants the bad guy.an example is ur post date man with prospect
Re: I Want To Fall In Love by Youngpo413: 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2021
Sixfeetbelle:

I'm tired of seeing people fall in love. I've awwed, I've day dreamed. In short, my jaw aches from how hard it smiled after watching that movie. embarassed

I just want to experience that "heart pounding" feeling. I'm tired of dealing with crushes.
you will be disappointed,why don't you look for excess money instead?no love out there.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Make A Man Worship The Grounds You Walk On. / Attending Your Ex-girlfriend Wedding / My First Experience In A Brothel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.