Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? (2246 Views)

How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Angelacruz: 9:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
Tell us how you reacted to ur first breakup . How did u react ?how did u feel? I ended mine because he was over religious.Everything in his eyes was a sin.I felt so relieved n happy.Share urs

1 Like

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Froshloaded: 9:17pm On Nov 08, 2020
I ended my first relationship myself and I felt really good. cheesy
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Angelacruz: 9:19pm On Nov 08, 2020
Your reasons pls
Froshloaded:
I ended my first relationship myself and I felt really good. cheesy
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:20pm On Nov 08, 2020
Op i look like person dar can be in a relationship abi

Anyway let us wait for comment,

Me and relationship are like night and day

We don't do that here smiley
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by ojun50(m): 9:29pm On Nov 08, 2020
I did not date for one's I just told her I want to marry her. After six months we got married

3 Likes

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Angelacruz: 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
How was dat possible sir?
ojun50:
I did not date for one's I just told her I want to marry her. After six months we got married
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Bombastically00(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2020
No break up can hurt me than my mum telling me there is no food for me at nite grin

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
Relationships are trial runs. I don't put heart into it.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by genesistearz(m): 10:08pm On Nov 08, 2020
My first break up... Hmmm. Well dat shii changed my whole life, na where I discover say relationship na scam

1 Like

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by genesistearz(m): 10:16pm On Nov 08, 2020
nothing hurts more Dan finding out a lady u love so dearly has been cheating on u. It took me 4month to recover from d heart break, 3yrs on d Aunty still Dey call me with different different number, same line “I never shud av cheated on u” I wish u cud gv me another chance, I tot I was ur first love.... NONSENSE me wey don date like 5girls since our break up.
Relationship na scam I repeat

6 Likes

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Iamtoyosii: 12:58am On Nov 09, 2020
There are good ships and there are wood ships, but the only good ship is FRIEND SHIP , relationship is just another word for SCAM.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Kiddogarcia(m): 1:38am On Nov 09, 2020
I moved naani,we are your best plug for everything sexual enhancement tho
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Angelacruz: 5:18am On Nov 09, 2020
Kee it coming...
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by JOACHINpedro: 6:34am On Nov 09, 2020
Don't put much expectation in a relationship unless you wan join the above 'relationship_na_scam_crew'

Thank you

#DropsMic

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by mezico96(m): 6:46am On Nov 09, 2020
Mine ended two months ago,sometime last year she cheated and I forgave her though it wasn't easy. I let her know that it would be difficult trusting her again and she decided to end it. She wanted more than a relationship but I can't stay with someone I don't trust,I made sure we remain cool after the breakup...We chat as normal friends do

1 Like

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by ePoster: 7:02am On Nov 09, 2020
mezico96:
Mine ended to months ago,sometime last year she cheated and I forgave her though it wasn't easy. I let her know that it would be difficult trusting her again and she decided to end it. She wanted more than a relationship but I can't stay with someone I don't trust,I made sure we remain cool after the breakup...We chat as normal friends do
I can relate. Though, I ended it myself.
Can't be with someone I don't trust.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by dietola01(m): 7:03am On Nov 09, 2020
Hmm
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by WrittyWritter(f): 7:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Those days of secondary skul dating..we didn't break up..I just went MIA on him smiley
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Adetunjiidris(m): 8:03am On Nov 09, 2020
I ended it when I saw she was moving with the so called street boy
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Angelacruz: 10:01am On Nov 09, 2020
Uhhh
JOACHINpedro:
Don't put much expectation in a relationship unless you wan join the above 'relationship_na_scam_crew'

Thank you

#DropsMic
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Sawzer(m): 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2020
I've never had a break-up because I've never been in a relationship.
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by HalpyBee(f): 8:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
I saw it coming. I had gotten over the breakup before it finally happened so I wasn't surprised.
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Angelacruz: 8:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
Pele
mezico96:
Mine ended two months ago,sometime last year she cheated and I forgave her though it wasn't easy. I let her know that it would be difficult trusting her again and she decided to end it. She wanted more than a relationship but I can't stay with someone I don't trust,I made sure we remain cool after the breakup...We chat as normal friends do

1 Like

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Angelacruz: 8:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Y?
Sawzer:
I've never had a break-up because I've never been in a relationship.
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Angelacruz: 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Wow!dats cool
HalpyBee:
I saw it coming. I had gotten over the breakup before it finally happened so I wasn't surprised.

1 Like

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by HolySword: 8:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --

1 Like

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Sawzer(m): 9:30pm On Nov 09, 2020
Angelacruz:
Y?
I don't even know too but I've never really taught about it.
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Angelacruz:
Tell us how you reacted to ur first breakup . How did u react ?how did u feel? I ended mine because he was over religious.Everything in his eyes was a sin.I felt so relieved n happy.Share urs
Maybe he's not a yahoo boy
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Mayannar(m): 11:02pm On Nov 09, 2020
I'm always this kind of player. Dated 17girls so far. Lmao..

There was this particular babe i loved so damn much. E shock me when she started acting weird; bringing up excuses whenever I want to see her. I guess i shouldn't have let her known i love her. (The first day I saw this babe in class.. i said total nonsense to the question asked from me).

Make i no lie u...this babe nah correct babe. She geh breast..ajeh... she geh yansh...aswear.. she con fine join undecided undecided Ajoke.. Orunmila knows i love u.. i never knack her before she japa shaa.. buh the communication is still intact till today pending the time these oloriburuku Jubrin of sudan go settle ASUU so i can call my fresh potato over..

2 Likes

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Angelacruz: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2020
I can't date a yahoo boy
ZIINI:
Maybe he's not a yahoo boy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suggest Me A Good Android Phone Within The Price Range Of 100k - 150k / . / Are Men Happier Than Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.