Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? (2248 Views)

How Did You Handle Your First BREAKUP? / When Was Your First Heartbreak And How Did You Handle It? / Ladies Do You Step In Or Let Him Handle It Himself? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Angelacruz: 5:31am On Nov 10, 2020
Ok boss
Sawzer:
I don't even know too but I've never really taught about it.
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by freedomchild: 6:03am On Nov 10, 2020
I met this girl back in my Year 1 in Uniuyo those days. I really loved her but she started acting funny. I was blinded by stupid love even with the signs she showed me. She no gree come my place, she no gree go out with me because she knows I can tolerate anything in the relationship. I'll be the one to visit her, call her most times. I managed to assist her academically. We stopped talking after our year 1..I finally broke up with her when I saw her in year 3. (we were in the same level but diff department). I tried to reconcile with her but she just shocked me by saying she took me as an ordinary friend. kaaiii.. I left her.. I was down. I faced my studies till final year when I took the redpill and banged 4 girls without remorse.. Till this day, I don't take any relationship seriously. I'm done with service but something doing.. Hmmm. When a girl finds that you love her more than she does and you show it, that relationship is in problem. My current girl respects and loves me because I already made know indirectly that I can do without her..
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by SolexxBarry(m): 6:04am On Nov 10, 2020
I'm still trying to get over mine, i have also realised that dating without any intention of settling down soon is a total waste of time

1 Like

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by lwsquotes: 6:11am On Nov 10, 2020
SILENTandSMART2:
Op i look like person dar can be in a relationship abi

Anyway let us wait for comment,

Me and relationship are like night and day

We don't do that here smiley

https://lwsquotes.com/thick-girl-quotes-unique

Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by SILENTandSMART2: 7:53am On Nov 10, 2020
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Wittyglam(f): 9:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Break-up can be a terrible experience to go through with. Check out ways to survive break-up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlazUVaHjM
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by MufasaLion: 6:48pm On Mar 12, 2021
Bombastically00:
No break up can hurt me than my mum telling me there is no food for me at nite grin

Damnit grin
Re: How Did You React To Your First Breakup?and How Did You Handle It? by Bombastically00(m): 6:49pm On Mar 12, 2021
MufasaLion:

Damnit grin
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Crush Says Pluck A Leaf From This Tree Before She Says YES To U / How To Make A Woman Want You Sexually. / TONTO DIKE: My Suspicion On Kpokpogiri Was Right (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.