Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Pls How Do I Start A Viewing Centre - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pls How Do I Start A Viewing Centre (1287 Views)

Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / Advise On Starting A Viewing Centre Biz? / Advice Me On How To Set Up A Viewing Center (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls How Do I Start A Viewing Centre by Timi1990(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2011
Pls does anyone have an idea of how to start a good viewing centre. Am a student and i stay on campus where power is not really a problem .
Pls anyone with good advice on how to start this business.
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Viewing Centre by Onuohasworld(m): 3:30pm On Mar 15, 2011
you can start by looking 4 an empty land,negoiate with the owner,, u can put up a zinc and buy buy bench, tvee,decoder etc.then fix a lower price which enables students and children to patronize you, or hire a hall, buy chairs,put aircondition,fan,,big tvees, divide the place 4 watching match and playing video games, then fix a higher price which enables working class peole to come and feel relaxd, u can still sel can drinks 2
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Viewing Centre by Timi1990(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2011
Onuohasworld:

you can start by looking 4 an empty land,negoiate with the owner,, u can put up a zinc and buy buy bench, tvee,decoder etc.then fix a lower price which enables students and children to patronize you, or hire a hall, buy chairs,put aircondition,fan,,big tvees, divide the place 4 watching match and playing video games, then fix a higher price which enables working class peole to come and feel relaxd, u can still sel can drinks 2
thanks a lot 4 the info. Pls which one is better to start with ? Hitv or Dstv. ? I heard hitv is better ?
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Viewing Centre by hugooh42(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2011
I will advice you do not sell drinks or have a snooker board there.Because it will become the melting point for the cults guys.
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Viewing Centre by Timi1990(m): 4:01pm On Mar 15, 2011
hugooh42:

I will advice you do not sell drinks or have a snooker board there.Because it will become the melting point for the cults guys.
thanks bro , i dnt have it in mind to put a snooker board but i think selling soft drinks and little chops like chips, chin-chin, suya meat e.t.c will be an additional income. Wat do u think
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Viewing Centre by hugooh42(m): 4:14pm On Mar 15, 2011
Well,that will be fine,but your presence will be needed most times in this kind of business,except you intend opening it to enrich some folks.I am wondering how you will combine it with your studies.
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Viewing Centre by Timi1990(m): 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2011
hugooh42:

Well,that will be fine,but your presence will be needed most times in this kind of business,except you intend opening it to enrich some folks.I am wondering how you will combine it with your studies.
Dnt think i hav a prob with dat . Cuz most of the matches are always at night or weekends. So i think dat not really a prob
Re: Pls How Do I Start A Viewing Centre by Onuohasworld(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18, 2011
i dnt know their prices but i prefer dstv, but if your in the east , cable is cheaper, you can sell can drinks, truly some boys will want to fight after they ve lost a match or gamble, where re u located?

(1) (Reply)

My Sour Experience With Shippyme.com / How Do Nigerians Get Paid From Online Business- URGENT PLEASE.. / Asaba Are Your Ready? Unique Skill Empowerment Training From 26th - 30th July!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.