Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,732 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (52371 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Gunning For Gambari - Adamu Aliyu / South West Governors And Ministers Visit Locations Destroyed In Lagos Riots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 9:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Mumu its only a failed bigot that opens diary by 12am in the morning...ask around cheesy
You be fool repeat am after me..."me Lashist i am a big stinky fool with no sense"
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 9:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

You give person 5h you self dey boast for this era in time, sense they far away from you sha.
Omo some politicians you dey hail dey share 5h for campaign o... 5h na big money to hungry fvcks like you o...and wetin i give one of the person pass this 5h you dey call...giving 5h to someone you dont know from adam na very big thing...God will bless me for doing that...dont you think so?
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:
You be fool repeat am after me..."me Lashist i am a big stinky fool with no sense"
Just continue that diary of your failed life you hear...see as its paining you that i gave someone money...if e sure for you, give someone 1h and see if you will eat that day...lol
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Omo some politicians you dey hail dey share 5h for campaign o... 5h na big money to hungry fvcks like you o...and wetin i give one of the person pass this 5h you dey call...giving 5h to someone you dont know from adam na very big thing...God will bless me for doing that...dont you think so?
Give and don't expect anything back that is when God will bless you, but you don see feel your self untop audio.money, that it was even you that received it.
I don't follow them to go and be hailing politicians, even they were collecting palliative it did not reach my place of resident and i didn't bother, because i am okay, i no resemble you for hunger.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Just continue that diary of your failed life you hear...see as its paining you that i gave someone money...if e sure for you, give someone 1h and see if you will eat that day...lol
Drop aza, let me surprise you. May you see something hold body tomorrow. Don't end your useless life yet, let me add salt to your sour life. Mad man.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 9:38pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Give and don't expect anything back that is when God will bless you, but you don see feel your self untop audio.money, that it was even you that received it.
I don't follow them to go and be hailing politicians, even they were collecting palliative it did not reach my place of resident and i didn't bother, because i am okay, i no resemble you for hunger.
No na..what am i expecting from someone in NL na??...i gave freely...na u cal me broke and i told you i can even help your stupid life...from its 5h to i gave to its audio money grin grin...its only people that are okay that can give 5h as offering not to talk of giving online to someone i don't know at all..you are the broke hungry bigit here cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 9:39pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Drop aza, let me surprise you. May you see something hold body tomorrow. Don't end your useless life yet, let me add salt to your sour life. Mad man.
Lol..but i didnt say i need money na..Find person here to give na if e sure for you...open thread and do 5h giveaway na..at least to prove say hunger no wan kill you cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

No na..what am i expecting from someone in NL na??...i gave freely...na u cal me broke and i told you i can even help your stupid life...from its 5h i gave to its audio money grin grin...its only people that are okay that can give 5h as offering not to talk of giving online to someone i don't know at all..you are the broke hungry bigit here cheesy
We both know you gave you last cash just too stay relevant in the only place that makes you feel important. Offline, you are just another struggling idiot with no purpose in life.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 9:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Lol..but i didnt say i need money na..Find person here to give na if e sure for you...open thread and do 5h giveaway na..at least to prove say hunger no wan kill you cheesy
Na you dare me, na you i wan proof Wrong, drop ass that 5h or audio money that makes you feel like a village God, i will give you now, clip your wings.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 9:44pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

We both know you gave you last cash just too stay relevant in the only place that makes you feel important. Offline, you are just another struggling idiot with no purpose in life.
Ehen...if e sure for you give your last cash too na cheesy grin...you don change story..from na 5h to its audio to its last cash...if you really fit give, i fit mention you for a thread make you give that 5h. Even if you think its my alternate, still give if e sure for you. God go bless you too cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Na you dare me, na you i wan proof Wrong, drop ass that 5h or audio money that makes you feel like a village God, i will give you now, clip your wings.
Shey you want to...i fit mention you for bet thread o...some guys there go need that 5h...if you give like 10persons, e no go bad na cheesy
I dint give you so you no need give me your hear..i go carry you go place wey you go give it e sure for you
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Ehen...if e sure for you give your last cash too na cheesy grin...you don change story..from na 5h to its audio to its last cash...if you really fit give, i fit mention you for a thread make you give that 5h. Even if you think its my alternate, still give if e sure for you. God go bless you too cheesy
Drop the aza with this moniker, i will quote your account, in the next 1 hour you should get the audio 5h that makes you feel like Nairaland savior.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 9:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Drop the aza with this moniker, i will quote your account, in the next 1 hour you should get the audio 5h that makes you feel like Nairaland savior.
Lol...you never serious sef..why you wan give me wey no need am?? Give people that needs it na grin
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 9:48pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Shey you want to...i fit mention you for bet thread o...some guys there go need that 5h...if you give like 10persons, e no go bad na cheesy
I dint give you so you no need give me your hear..i go carry you go place wey you go give it e sure for you
Na you i wan give, drop aza may i show you.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

Na you i wan give, drop aza may i show you.
Lol...i dey wait that diary...if you no continue this week ehn, you go know
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Lol...you never serious sef..why you wan give me wey no need am?? Give people that needs it na grin
No be you dey dear me, i know you need it, no form, may hunger no clear your eyes.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Lol...i dey wait that diary...if you no continue this week ehn, you go know
grin Come and carry me, check the date i opened it again, forgotten just like your hope for a pathway in Life.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 9:51pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

No be you dey dear me, i know you need it, no form, may hunger no clear your eyes.
E don clear o...im okay brokie..see person wey say he dey rely on him mama food wan help me..lol
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

grin Come and carry me, check the date i opened it again, forgotten just like your hope for a pathway in Life.
I know you will continue sha...all these one is just initial gragra...highest na say you will use another moniker and continue your diary cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 9:56pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

E don clear o...im okay brokie..see person wey say he dey rely on him mama food wan help me..lol
I go feed, feed your family join. You need this 5h, we both know. No form
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 9:58pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

I know you will continue sha...all these one is just initial gragra...highest na say you will use another moniker and continue your diary cheesy
No be you be this. Black monkey. grin shocked

Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 10:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

No be you be this. Black monkey. grin shocked
Lol...no be me o...u don even dey jonze sef..abeg leave me and continue your diary...later for now...i.no.fit dey awake till 12am to make diary..we fit continue another time wink
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
Lashist:

Lol...no be me o...u don even dey jonze sef..abeg leave me and continue your diary...later for now...i.no.fit dey awake till 12am to make diary..we fit continue another time wink
You and who. My Diary na cruise, you fit start your own if he dey pain you.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by LaneBoi: 10:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

I go feed, feed your family join. You need this 5h, we both know. No form
Una get time o...one mumu is against politicians...the other mumu is hailing them...wonders shall never end
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 10:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
marsman:

You and who. My Diary na cruise, you fit start your own if he dey pain you.
You will continue with it...agreed?? cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Lashist(m): 10:19pm On Nov 09, 2020
LaneBoi:

Una get time o...one mumu is against politicians...the other mumu is hailing them...wonders shall never end
Me sef weak o but i no be mumu or my own mumu still small. This small boy don make me overdrag with am sef
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by fatboislim(m): 11:06pm On Nov 09, 2020
And the chief of police is also seen attending political meetings of APC.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by LaneBoi: 6:42am On Nov 10, 2020
fatboislim:
And the chief of police is also seen attending political meetings of APC.
As in eh. Corruption just full this kwantry cheesy
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by berrystunn(m): 7:15am On Nov 10, 2020
Oracleforce:

Probably you direct this question to those elders around you or your parents

How old are you?
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by marsman: 8:34am On Nov 10, 2020
LaneBoi:

Na you be the third mumu wey wan help us settle the matter.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:26am On Nov 10, 2020
flokii:
Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, oko Oluremi.. nemesis of some people who saw massacre at Lekki in their wild dreams grin

The only relevent politician and political juggernaut among his peers till date. Na leader you be!

I told some fools on this platform, they are going to b promoting Jagaban with this their miscalculated burning of his properties, and it has come to pass.
Re: Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) by Olatomiwami(m): 9:28am On Nov 10, 2020
Omoboricash:

Don't mind the bad loser, what happened in oyigbo in Rivers state is non of their concerned but Tinubu who has never ruled any of their state is given them headache......

Eleribu ma ni awon tibitibi yen, as if is Tinubu that exchange their destiny with kerosene grin Awon afofun gbemu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

245 New COVID-19 Cases Reported. Total 2802. 417 discharged. 93 deaths / Arrest Of Nasir Danu At UK Airport: PDP Mocks Buhari’s Presidency / Buhari Orders NBC To Suspend Channels TV Over Ortom, Olawunmi Interview - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.