Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,707 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Opinion: 5 Most Important Things To Do Before Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Opinion: 5 Most Important Things To Do Before Marriage (401 Views)

Top 5 Most Handsome Men In Nigeria ( Pictures ) / 7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opinion: 5 Most Important Things To Do Before Marriage by MrTAnonymous(m): 3:40am On Nov 09, 2020
Most time women do fall in love with the wrong guys, when I say the wrong guys, I mean guys who does not love them the way they ought to be loved, guys that are just after her body.

Most times some women do fall in love with guys who only sees them as a tool/s3x objects whereas they see the guy more than that.

The same things goes to the young guys out there, most time a young man may be genuinely in love with a lady who is only after his money and not his love.

So today I will be opening your eyes on 5 simple ways by which you can know if your boyfriend/fiance or girlfriend/fiancee truly loves you as they claimed before you take each other to the altar.

1. Don't call him/her for one week.

As a guy, if you want to test if your girlfriend/fiancee truly loves you as she claims, don't call her for a week and see her reactions.

Test her if she will fail the test by not calling to check up on you, because most ladies out there believes that it is the duty of a man to call and not the duty of a lady. But I tell you this, if your girlfriend/fiancee is the type that believes in that philosophy, just know that she does not truly loves you because love is a mutual feeling and a mutual responsibility.

The same thing is applicable to the guys, as a lady if your man did not call you in a week, just know he has someone else that he is giving more attention to.

2. When she asks you for money, don't give her.

Do this to see if she is the patient type that can stay with you even when you don't have money (broke). Most ladies are in a relationship today just because of the benefits they are getting from the man they are in a relationship with. So if you want to see if your girlfriend/fiancee truly loves you for who you are and not your money, don't give her money when she asks for it and pretend like you don't have to see her reactions. Do this for at least 2 weeks and see the results.

3. Tell him/her not to visit you for a week.

A girl who truly loves you, will not be able to stay away from you for a week, but the one who does not love you, when you tell her not to visit you for a week, she will gladly accept and visit her main boyfriend that she loves more than you in that one week period you asked her not to visit you.

But the one who loves you, will give you pressure and will only accept not to visit you if you give them a genuine reason.

4. Make a fake call when you are with him/her.

Make a fake call and act like you are talking and flirting to another girl and see her reactions, if she gives the "I don't care attitude" just know that she does not genuinely loves you, same goes to the guys.

5. Ignore him/her on social media for some days.

Lastly, ignore him/her on social media and see if they'd call to check up on you and ask why you are ignoring them on social media.

Lalasticlala farano Rocktation

Incase you don't know na me talk

Re: Opinion: 5 Most Important Things To Do Before Marriage by Facts101: 10:53am On Nov 09, 2020
Correct

(1) (Reply)

‏‏‏‏ / Guys, Does A "Crush" Have Rights? / Live Life At Your Pace - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.