Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. (12295 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Where Do Wet Coochies Go? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) How Age Gaps Kill Women. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) If The Milk Is Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 12:09am On Nov 10, 2020
ichidodo:
This has to qualify as miseducation for the ladies...Yeah?..Teaching them how to snag guys especially unsuspecting simps, No?..
it's funny how people draw up widely differing conclusions to a crystal clear writeup. One dude was saying I'm teaching women to be slaves to men and here you are saying I'm teaching women how to make men their slaves. The problem is you people are reading this work with your own preconceived notions of what you think femininity is. If you just read this with an open mind you'll get what I'm saying.

And I'm even surprised that you had to mention simps. The word simp is in danger of being misused at this point. I'm sorry to say. Guys want to throw it everywhere and at this rate it will lose meaning.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by Hathor5(f): 6:22am On Nov 10, 2020
Akposy:
I agree to disagree here.

This is just a post to make women feel weak, totally dependent and have no say in a relationship.

The average Nigerian man is always seeking to control the female. This ain't supposed to be. The only control a man need is SELFcontrol. Control yourself, everything will fall in place.

Poverty makes men weaklings...i agree with this. But this does not mean your wife or girlfriend shouldn't be successful! Many African men have been applauding Mrs Harris (USA VP - Elect), these same men will not allow their wives and girlfriends grow, succeed and become a lady of impact because of their huge insecurity, envy and love of dominance. Everybody deserves and should aim for Independence.

Although you made some good points, you should quit trying to miseducate youngsters. A woman is never your property to control.
Respect, trust and loyalty is the key not these dominance and weakling things.

That's exactly what it is and that's why it appeals to boys with insecurity issues.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by Theslumflower: 6:40am On Nov 10, 2020
ubunja:
it doesn't need like a very rich man to enable a stay-at-home wife. Anything middle income can do. But I get you because that's the point I made when I said femininity is costly. If a man can't afford a stay-at-home wife then he must accept that his wife won't be very feminine. Because when a woman contributes 50/50 into a relationship it's no longer a masculine/feminine relationship. But a man has become feminine a lot just as the woman has become masculine to a great extent. And a man loses a lot of the respect due him.

The easiest way for many men to have a feminine woman would be to date way below their class. Which many men will never do.
I'm happy you understood my point.

This goes to say, men are the problem not women. Femininity is costly if u don't have enough money as a man to finance it, just forget it or date under your class. Unfortunately, men's ego won't let them. Which shows they are the problem not women, so you guys with not enough money to finance feminine women should just stop wailing.

A lady can't be feminine with a broke guy. That's the fact. And please we are not talking about management here, there is no room for poverty in any type of femininity.

So please you guys should leave girls that don't show their femininity, life is hard; allow these girls to hustle or build a life with an average girl. Life is not ABC

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ichidodo: 7:30am On Nov 10, 2020
ubunja:
it's funny how people draw up widely differing conclusions to a crystal clear writeup. One dude was saying I'm teaching women to be slaves to men and here you are saying I'm teaching women how to make men their slaves. The problem is you people are reading this work with your own preconceived notions of what you think femininity is. If you just read this with an open mind you'll get what I'm saying.

And I'm even surprised that you had to mention simps. The word simp is in danger of being misused at this point. I'm sorry to say. Guys want to throw it everywhere and at this rate it will lose meaning.
No vex boss, I understand you very well now..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ichidodo: 7:32am On Nov 10, 2020
Martinez39s:
Ubunja is not teaching anyone how to snag guys even though such can be obtained in the OP. His primary focuses are to discuss the following:
(1) What femininity is all about,
(2) Its relationship with masculinity,
(3) The conditions that fosters both "energies" (masculinity and femininity) in females,
(4) The power of femininity, and
(5) How a woman can be feminine.

Oohh...Right, Now I understand..Thanks boss.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by Akinbahm(m): 9:54am On Nov 10, 2020
Hathor5:

That's exactly what it is and that's why it appeals to boys with insecurity issues.

I talk am them go soon start masturbating over it...
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by Akinbahm(m): 9:59am On Nov 10, 2020
Theslumflower:

This goes to say, men are the problem not women. Femininity is costly if u don't have enough money as a man to finance it, just forget it or date under your class. Unfortunately, men's ego won't let them. Which shows they are the problem not women, so you guys with not enough money to finance feminine women should just stop wailing.

A lady can't be feminine with a broke guy. That's the fact. And please we are not talking about management here, there is no room for poverty in any type of femininity.

So please you guys should leave girls that don't show their femininity, life is hard; allow these girls to hustle or build a life with an average girl. Life is not ABC

Nah so money making is easy if it's the rate at which guys spend on top ladies you people should have made it in life...

Nah masculinity get room for poverty, you are even sounding like a woman cause I could sense a lot of emotions in your write up...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 10:37am On Nov 10, 2020
Theslumflower:

I feel like there's a point you're trying to make but you can't really make it clear enough. I sense a combativeness, like you're hitting against something that is not there.

Did you get the impression that I was attacking women who are not feminine? Cause I feel like you're justifying non femininity in women. Which will be hilarious. And why do you keep stressing it's men's fault?? Please don't make this writeup into a who's wrong, who's right thing because you're missing the point of it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 11:05am On Nov 10, 2020
Hathor5:

the clearest sign of a successful man is that his wife doesn't have to work because she's well provided for. If to you a woman not working means her man wants to control her because he's insecure then you really need to look again into the differences between a stay-at-home wife and a working wife.

A working wife is really submitting to her boss in the office and she places more weight in her boss' word than her man's word. It will be better if she was her own boss. And the funny thing is that while you want your woman to work, the man she works for, his own wife is a stay-at-home wife lmfo.

Dude if you can afford it, keep your wife at home. I know to you chores = slavery but 9-5, 6 days a week the whole year is freedom? It's messed up. A stay-at-home wife has all the time to raise your children herself and give them a childhood to remember instead of a childhood filled with daycare and strangers. Come to your senses.

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by Geofavor(m): 12:14pm On Nov 10, 2020
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by Erojepromise(f): 12:49pm On Nov 10, 2020
femininity is the alluring, bewitching, delicate nature attributed to being feminine as there are Tom boys and girly girls but femininism is the status of a female on the grounds that she is equal to her male counterpart,can be assertive, capable of her own protection and dominance. l will choose feminism because I can be femininely feminist ....

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by kazyhm(m): 1:06pm On Nov 10, 2020
ubunja:
How Femininity Works.

PROLOGUE.
Femininity is a woman's True Power. And not many women have it. What many women have is vagina power.

Vagina power is the power a woman has over men that is rooted in men's weakness for her vagina. Men HATE AND RESENT that power. Because it is exploitative - it preys on men's weakness and lack of self control by making them act stupid for the benefit of women.

Femininity is something different.

A DIFFERENT TYPE OF POWER.
First of all femininity DOES NOT turn men on. It is not sexual.

Secondly, femininity DOES NOT mean feminism. Feminism kills femininity.

Thirdly femininity DOES NOT mean "female". Female is gender. Femininity is energy.

All genders carry that energy.

But women carry the most of it.

Femininity is the energy of a woman being fully, proudly and unapologetically woman. It is an atmosphere. A mood. A tone. An aura. A presence. That is carried by "a woman who is everything a man is not". This energy men instantly pick up on and gravitate to. But it decreases when a woman does things that are typically associated with men or she bears traits that are typically associated with men.

Like when a woman puts on hairstyles associated with men (shaved head, Mohawk, short hair), when she dresses like men (revealing clothes, pair of jeans, pants, sneakers, caps), when she does things associated with men (whistling, cussing, swearing, coarse jokes), when she misbehaves like how men misbehave (tattoos, smoking, drinking, going in and out of jail), when she uses the vocabulary of men (words like "bros", "dude", etc), when she uses hand gestures that men use (high five, peace sign, thumbs up sign and gangster hand gestures) and so forth.

All these things carry masculine energy. Meaning they look good on men. But make a woman look less of a lady by making her look more like a man. They block her feminine energy. They make a woman appear like she's one of the guys - "tough", "strong" and "hardened" - things a woman MUST NEVER be associated with if she wants to cultivate her femininity.

A Feminine Woman is a woman in a certain state that brings out certain qualities from within men that other non-feminine women are not able to bring out.

THINK OF IT THIS WAY:
If a woman dates a weak man who can't take charge, is always complaining, blames everything on everyone everytime and never makes any decisions - an effeminate man - she'll find herself taking charge, making all the decisions and being the leader in the relationship. His softness brings out her hardness. His ladylike behavior brings out her manlike behavior.

We have both the Masculine and the Feminine in all of us, regardless of gender. But our gender determines which one has dominance. As does our personal circumstances: For example, a woman living in poverty will be masculine. And so will be a first born daughter. And the single mother. And the single mother's daughter.

SO, when a woman deals with effeminate men who are in their feminine (acting like women), her own Masculinity - long dormant - comes out to compensate for their lack thereof. She's forced to take charge, be in control, run things and solve all the problems - which is something that a woman rightfully resents because it's exhausting and she's not built for it. She ends up tired, bitter, resentful, irritable, short tempered, emotionally unstable and beset by high BP and depression because she's operating under undue pressure.

Feminine men make a woman masculine.

SO IN THE OPPOSITE WAY:
When a capable and manly man deals with an overbearing, aggressive woman who's full of masculine energy obsessed with control, is competitive, argumentative, raw, blunt and flaunts her independence; the man will wilt like a flower, become reserved and take the backseat. That will be him becoming emasculated. Him being forced into his feminine. Because his woman is in her masculine. She's making all the decisions and running the relationship.

When that relationship ends, the next woman that man will date will find him a weak man who can't take charge, is always complaining, blames everything on everyone everytime and never makes any decisions - an effeminate man. His Ex, being masculine, brought out his feminine.

Masculine women make a man feminine.

BRINGING OUT A WOMAN'S FEMININITY.
Now, when a woman dates a man who's in control, who gets things done, a man so in charge of his world that his presence alone makes her feel peaceful, secure and carefree - like the weight of the world has been taken off her shoulders and she feels like a little girl all over again hanging out with her all-capable father, that relationship will bring out a side of the woman that no other relationship before has brought out. She'll be tender, kinder, softer and gentler. She'll be more peaceful, more delicate, more girly, more playful, more colorful, more vibrant, more trusting, more rested and more alive - all this is her entering into her femininity, for the first time.

A woman's femininity is her place of rest. In the sense that she is in her element. Where she must be. Where her body, her characteristics and her mind are in truest harmony.

It is in her femininity that a woman flourishes.

BRINGING OUT A MAN'S MASCULINITY.
When a woman offers a man softness, gentleness, a safe space and harmlessness- when she's not aggressive, not overbearing and not defensive - when she's not bold, not blunt, not direct and not confrontational - when she's not forceful and not headstrong - when she comes tender, delicate, girly and, playful - - - - > which is her femininity, the man will not feel challenged but encouraged. He will find it extremely easy to lead, extremely easy to take charge and extremely easy to be the Head.

He'll find it a joy and an honour to protect, defend and provide for the woman.

Without the woman even asking. Or suggesting it.

The man on his own finds himself acting more grownup and more manly around her. She has that effect on him. By simply BEING IN THE STATE THAT SHE IS IN - which is being feminine.

The man becoming grown up and manly around the woman IS HIS MASCULINITY COMING OUT.

He is entering into his masculine. Because his woman is firmly in her feminine.

This is the power of femininity. It brings out a side of a man no amount of sex, no level of beauty, no number of achievements and no size of ass and boobs cannot. When a woman is soft, her man becomes strong for her. So her softness is not a weakness but her power that makes a man do for her. Her power is SOFT POWER.

FEMININITY IS DYING.
But feminine energy in the world is a dying energy.

Feminine energy is being extinguished by powerful forces in business, civil society, media, sports, politics and government who see it as a relic of the old world incompatible with the values of modern progressive society. Modern progressive society - through Women's Empowerment - encourages women to work for their own money so they don't have to depend on anyone (something good and proper) except for one big problem: Careers are built in the image of men. For a woman to match a man's career success she has to make massive sacrifices in her lovelife, and delay, or even cancel, marriage and child birth.

Furthermore, worklife is optimized for masculine traits. Entering the workforce women have to think, speak, act, dress and function like men - they have to disregard their own feminine traits, like feelings, intuition and unpredictability, because these are a liability in business. Instead they have to be logical, predictable and unambiguous - which floods them with masculine energy.

What woman climbing the career ladder is tender, soft and gentle? What successful woman is girly, cheerful and vulnerable?

Ambitious and successful women bear the hard traits that bring success: Aggressiveness, boldness and they're headstrong. The very traits that define masculinity or what men are. By adopting these traits, women lose their femininity and become masculine.

It is the successful woman who'll say, "Anything a man can do I can do". Which signifies a woman fully in her masculine.

ALSO, FEMININE ENERGY IN THE WORLD IS DYING BECAUSE Femininity is costly.

Here is the strange nature of Femininity:
Poverty destroys femininity. And also Success destroys femininity.

The two extremes are detrimental to femininity.

A poor woman and a successful career woman are both masculine. One is masculine for survival. The other is masculine for success.

Poor girls who have lived perpetually difficult lives develop a thick skin and a whole roster of manly traits to survive. They become aggressive, headstrong, stubborn, direct, argumentative and in-your-face; losing their girliness as manliness takes over. All these they need to survive. And all these are contrary to female nature. Because all these are masculine traits.

Poor girls radiate masculine energy.

They live in the poor side of town of which the poor side of town makes women masculine because there's no safety and it's all about survival. Poor girls dress to be practical. They have no use for makeup. They wear men's clothes and perfumes because "these last". They have the simplest hairstyles that require as less attention - and last as long - as possible (those are usually manly hairstyles). Their nails are never done because it's not practical. They reach their 20s not even knowing how to walk in heels. Their mannerisms, their vocabulary and their attitude is all about survival. Which is masculine.

A girl growing up poor dreams of a Knight In Shining Armour coming in on a horse, sweeping her off her feet, delivering her from poverty and into the lap of luxury. But that fantasy is likely to never come true.
Not because she's cursed with everlasting poverty. But because the cares of life and the constant struggle to survive have erased her femininity. And a girl needs her femininity to pull high value men. To attract men who have money she has to erase every manlike trait she acquired for survival until she's soft, vulnerable and peaceful.

Even in the rags to riches story of Cinderella the Prince first meets Cindie as a princess - someone in the lap of luxury and comfort - who arrives in a nice horse-drawn carriage complete with attending staff, not some sooty sweaty barefoot girl in rags breaking under the burden of kitchen chores. Our girl had to erase all traces of poverty and project luxury.

HYPERGAMOUS FEMININITY VS TRADITIONAL FEMININITY.
Looking luxurious is at the center of Hypergamous Femininity. The gold diggers' femininity.

This type of femininity is achieved through Leveling Up and is costly because its aim is to get money, and to get money you have to look like money. This will involve expensive clothes, moving to the rich part of town and even a woman getting cosmetic surgery. So the women who cultivate this type of femininity reserve it for men who have money to get a return on investment.

On the other hand, women who are feminine because they believe in old school conservative values cultivate "Godly Femininity", "Biblical Femininity" or "Traditional Femininity". Which is a more laid-back, girl-next-door, type of femininity that isn't tied to hypergamy. Something a Pastor's daughter will cultivate.

WORKING FOR MONEY VS MARRYING FOR MONEY.
So, femininity is costly because a woman needs money to be feminine but she can't work for that money herself because working for it will make her masculine, and she can't be poor because poverty also brings out a woman's masculinity.

The more money a woman makes the more masculine she becomes (and the harder it is for her to practice hypergamy because the less men are on her level and the less she actually needs a man). However the more money a woman is given the more feminine she becomes. Because femininity is a receiving energy. Hence the stay-at-home wife will be the MOST FEMININE woman.

A woman who wants to be a businesswoman needs to be masculine because the world of moneymaking is optimized for masculine traits. But a woman who wants to marry a businessman needs to be feminine because masculine successful men respond to feminine women. That is why gold diggers - because they pursue businessmen - are at the forefront of the current Femininity Movement.

HOW DOES A GIRL KNOW SHE HAS LOST HER FEMININITY?
Femininity is a woman being everything a man is not. Female masculinity is a woman being a man. As a woman you know you've lost your femininity when men treat you as "one of the guys".

When as a lady you walk into a room and guys see you but just continue with their coarse, sexist and crass jokes, if as a lady you join a group of men but the atmosphere doesn't change to become respectful and restrained, when they can watch porn infront of you, when they can touch you and tease you anyhow, when they feel free to prank you, when they discuss and articulate the nasty things they did or wanna do to other women - when men do such things in your presence, they no longer respect you as a lady because there's nothing about you for them to respect.

They consider you one of them.

When a Feminine Woman walks into a room, all the fuckery stops. The crass jokes, the pranks, the explicit talk, the porn videos, all stop at once. Because she carries with her an atmosphere of no nonsense. She brings with her a certain mood that gives her dignity that commands men's respect. Her entering sets a certain tone in a room. Men are afraid even to touch her. No guy presumes to greet her with a hug because she presents in such a way that discourages overfamiliarity.

HOW DOES A WOMAN REACTIVATE HER FEMININITY?
Femininity is a woman being everything a man is not. You activate your femininity by accentuating/emphasizing/magnifying that which differentiates a woman from a man. That which women have that men don't have. That which women can do but men can't do.

For example:
Men can't have long nails - you always have classy pretty nails, eg French tips. Remember, the way women look at men's shoes to determine his class, salary etc, men look at women's nails for the same reasons. As long as your nails are not done, you're like a guy trying to impress wearing flip flops.

Men can't have long hair - you're always with a good weave or an expensive wig.
Men can't wear makeup - you never so much as go to the store without applying something.
Men can't wear heels - your shoe collection must centre around high heels. Sneakers and tennis shoes are only for sports and the gym.
Men can't wear skirts and dresses - you throw out ALL your jeans, trousers and pants, and get only dresses and skirts especially in feminine colours and feminine fabrics

But it goes deeper because femininity starts inside...

Femininity is you, a woman, sitting in the car while your man fixes the tire in the rain alone because he must know who to call. Femininity is you sitting in the dark waiting for your man to return from work to replace the bulb. Femininity is never giving your man any money because he has his friends for that.

All this may sound cold and harsh but to keep a man you have to make a man feel like a man by letting him fix problems to impress you. He must see you as useless when it comes to repairing stuff around the house. Because if you get into the habit of fixing stuff guess who'll be left feeling useless - - - - - > your man.

Women don't have any idea how emasculating it is for a man to get home and be told, "the drain blocked and I called the repair man to fix it. It's OK now". YOU NEVER EVER DO THAT. What you tell him is, "the drain is blocked, I wanted to call so and so, but I waited for you".
This activates the hero in him. You're not adding to his burden, you're giving him a chance to save you.
As a woman never let another man save you infront of your man. It wounds his masculinity. The same way it wounds a woman's femininity when her man praises another woman's cooking. Even his own helpful son praised by his mother can leave a man feeling somewhat replaceable.

You have to show a man that you need him because he desires to impress you by being useful to you. Helpful Wives go above and beyond to rescue their man but are always shocked when the man, instead of showing appreciation for their efforts and sacrifices, he rushes off to cheat with some useless bimbo who doesn't even boil water. But the man likes the useless bimbo because she doesn't try to solve his problems for him, which makes him feel like a man when he solves his own problems unaided by a woman.

The more tangible a woman's help is, the more masculine it makes her and the more emasculated her man will be and the more he will cheat on her with someone useless. Which is all kinds of ironic and crazy.

It is also ironic that when a woman financially supports a man, he will oftentimes be disrespectful and abusive towards her. We see it everytime and it's puzzling and goes against all logic - until you understand how masculinity and femininity work.

The core of masculinity is to provide and protect because men are richer and stronger. When a man is provided for by a woman, it may appear like the ultimate relationship for him, but deep down his masculinity feels threatened because he can't provide. And so to assert his masculinity, the man becomes violent to remind his woman that he is stronger - even though she is richer.

LEARNING TO RECEIVE.
Femininity is a receiving energy. Because masculinity loves by giving. This is true regardless of who carries which energy in the relationship. The masculine will provide. The feminine will take.

Many women, especially women who grew up poor, have forgotten how to receive.

I come from a background of poverty. But luckily we had successful relatives who gave us a helping hand here and there.

One of these relatives was a female cousin who was a police officer whose husband worked at a bank. In my younger years this couple, every December, would ask me to housesit their home as they went on Christmas holiday. They would give me money and fill the fridge with food, telling me to take care and not starve myself.

After two weeks they would return to see I hardly spent the money they gave me and barely ate anything from the fridge. It made them feel bad because it made them look stingy. Which they were not.

But I had a hard time accepting their generosity.

The reason I didn't spend a lot of the money they gave me or eat a lot of the food they left me, was because of Guilt. I was so used to being broke and not having enough to eat that when I tried to spoil myself feelings of guilt overwhelmed me. I always felt like I was not worthy. Especially knowing that my siblings back home were surviving on the simplest of meals. That guilt blocked me from enjoying the blessings in front of me.

Suffering and poverty had destroyed my ability to receive. And it sucked.

I had to heal.

Girls and women who grew up in poverty go through this same thing. They have a problem accepting generosity. They feel guilt when given good things because they feel they don't deserve good things because they never had good things.

They have lost the ability to receive.

They need to heal.

Because until these women heal, they can't enjoy masculine men whose joy is in giving.

# MGTOW
# TheRedPill

200 Likes and the next writeup "IF THE MILK IS FREE" gets published. Milk picks up from where "The Sweetest Thing In The Universe" left off.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 1:55pm On Nov 10, 2020
Erojepromise:
femininity is the alluring, bewitching, delicate nature attributed to being feminine as there are Tom boys and girly girls but femininism is the status of a female on the grounds that she is equal to her male counterpart,can be assertive, capable of her own protection and dominance. l will choose feminism because I can be femininely feminist ....
You're in your masculine. Nothing inherently wrong in itself. But don't expect a masculine man to find you appealing. There's a reason why the common image of a male feminist is a weak looking soy boy. Because they bring the feminine energy while female feminists bring in the masculine energy. All male/female romantic interactions hinge on the polarity of Masculinity and Femininity. Doesn't matter who brings which energy.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by Theslumflower: 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2020
ubunja:
I feel like there's a point you're trying to make but you can't really make it clear enough. I sense a combativeness, like you're hitting against something that is not there.

Did you get the impression that I was attacking women who are not feminine? Cause I feel like you're justifying non femininity in women. Which will be hilarious. And why do you keep stressing it's men's fault?? Please don't make this writeup into a who's wrong, who's right thing because you're missing the point of it.
You really were attacking women who are not feminine because to you they are not "woman" enough. Your idea of being a woman is being 100% feminine, aka femininity. Therefore, the women who happen not to be on that your context of being a "woman" is competing with men.

It's not about right or wrong here. It's just me judging from what you wrote kiss

Last reply to you. Have a nice day ubunja smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by oyetpel(m): 1:18am On Nov 11, 2020
There is something about mentors and role model i look for.

I just grab their useful parts to enhance my learning or knowledge.

E.g I like Wazza and Giggs, but i care less about their relationships or even read about them, i just watch there football and learn.

Now concerning this article, it's nice totally enjoyed it, but i have seen what having a sit at home wife can be, it's not pleasant.

An uncle of mine is doing it and i don't think it's working.

He chats and flirt with ladies outside but not his wife and that one gets mad whenever she hears.

Staying at home and not doing work? Crazy, and coupled that with a phone in hard and dating/social media sites, someone will fùck your wife for you.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 4:50am On Nov 11, 2020
Theslumflower:
You really were attacking women who are not feminine because to you they are not "woman" enough. Your idea of being a woman is being 100% feminine, aka femininity. Therefore, the women who happen not to be on that your context of being a "woman" is competing with men.

It's not about right or wrong here. It's just me judging from what you wrote kiss

Last reply to you. Have a nice day ubunja smiley
as long as you want to be successful out there in the world you will have to go against woman's nature and live like a man. Hate it or like it that's how it is.
As I stated, any woman who wants to make it the world of business must be in her masculine. If you're having problems with this then I'm sorry.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 5:06am On Nov 11, 2020
oyetpel:
There is something about mentors and role model i look for.

I just grab their useful parts to enhance my learning or knowledge.

E.g I like Wazza and Giggs, but i care less about their relationships or even read about them, i just watch there football and learn.

Now concerning this article, it's nice totally enjoyed it, but i have seen what having a sit at home wife can be, it's not pleasant.

An uncle of mine is doing it and i don't think it's working.

He chats and flirt with ladies outside but not his wife and that one gets mad whenever she hears.

Staying at home and not doing work? Crazy, and coupled that with a phone in hard and dating/social media sites, someone will fùck your wife for you.
Hey man. Hope you good.

But I don't see how your uncle's wife staying at home is responsible for his shenanigans with other women. It seems unrelated. Whether she worked or not he would do as he wanted.

Also, A wife at home with a phone is as likely to cheat as a wife spending the whole day, the whole week, the whole year in an office full of men. Read up on something called Work Husbands. Every working woman will have that one guy she clicks with to such an extent that their friendship will hoover between platonic and suspect. Even yourself at work chances are there's one lady you're very close with whom you help each other with money, advice, sharing work and even sharing family secrets and who workmates sometimes suspect you have a thing going with. You are her work husband. Sometimes these relationships progress to fully fledged romantic relationships. A working wife is not a solution.

Look, You can't stop a woman from cheating. Only she can stop herself. And as long as you're worried your wife will cheat, you are not the one for her. When you're with a woman whom you know truly chose you, her doing shitty things is the last thing on your mind. If you're her Prize you rest easy.
If she won you from other women you can relax because she's the one chasing. On the other hand, if you won her from other guys you're the one chasing and you'll know no peace of mind.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by maak400: 8:46am On Nov 11, 2020
ubunja:
the clearest sign of a successful man is that his wife doesn't have to work because she's well provided for. If to you a woman not working means her man wants to control her because he's insecure then you really need to look again into the differences between a stay-at-home wife and a working wife.

A working wife is really submitting to her boss in the office and she places more weight in her boss' word than her man's word. It will be better if she was her own boss. And the funny thing is that while you want your woman to work, the man she works for, his own wife is a stay-at-home wife lmfo.

Dude if you can afford it, keep your wife at home. I know to you chores = slavery but 9-5, 6 days a week the whole year is freedom? It's messed up. A stay-at-home wife has all the time to raise your children herself and give them a childhood to remember instead of a childhood filled with daycare and strangers. Come to your senses.
Nice submission Ubunja. I prefer to open a supermarket for my wife than to allow her do office job. Sherase7en on YouTube also hinted that it’s not advisable to allow your wife do office work.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by angelfallz(m): 9:34am On Nov 11, 2020
ubunja:

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by angelfallz(m): 9:58am On Nov 11, 2020
Candace Owens, "The Result of Feminism is: Unhappiness" https://fb.watch/1HocW2_UHg/

ubunja:
How Femininity Works.

PROLOGUE.
Femininity is a woman's True Power. And not many women have it. What many women have is vagina power.

Vagina power is the power a woman has over men that is rooted in men's weakness for her vagina. Men HATE AND RESENT that power. Because it is exploitative - it preys on men's weakness and lack of self control by making them act stupid for the benefit of women.

Thirdly femininity DOES NOT mean "female". Female is gender. Femininity is energy.

Femininity is the energy of a woman being fully, proudly and unapologetically woman. It is an atmosphere. A mood. A tone. An aura. A presence. That is carried by "a woman who is everything a man is not". This energy men instantly pick up on and gravitate to. But it decreases when a woman does things that are typically associated with men or she bears traits that are typically associated with men.

Like when a woman puts on hairstyles associated with men (shaved head, Mohawk, short hair), when she dresses like men (revealing clothes, pair of jeans, pants, sneakers, caps), when she does things associated with men (whistling, cussing, swearing, coarse jokes), when she misbehaves like how men misbehave (tattoos, smoking, drinking, going in and out of jail), when she uses the vocabulary of men (words like "bros", "dude", etc), when she uses hand gestures that men use (high five, peace sign, thumbs up sign and gangster hand gestures) and so forth.

All these things carry masculine energy. Meaning they look good on men. But make a woman look less of a lady by making her look more like a man. They block her feminine energy. They make a woman appear like she's one of the guys - "tough", "strong" and "hardened" - things a woman MUST NEVER be associated with if she wants to cultivate her femininity.

A Feminine Woman is a woman in a certain state that brings out certain qualities from within men that other non-feminine women are not able to bring out.

THINK OF IT THIS WAY:
If a woman dates a weak man who can't take charge, is always complaining, blames everything on everyone everytime and never makes any decisions - an effeminate man - she'll find herself taking charge, making all the decisions and being the leader in the relationship. His softness brings out her hardness. His ladylike behavior brings out her manlike behavior.

We have both the Masculine and the Feminine in all of us, regardless of gender. But our gender determines which one has dominance. As does our personal circumstances: For example, a woman living in poverty will be masculine. And so will be a first born daughter. And the single mother. And the single mother's daughter.

SO, when a woman deals with effeminate men who are in their feminine (acting like women), her own Masculinity - long dormant - comes out to compensate for their lack thereof. She's forced to take charge, be in control, run things and solve all the problems - which is something that a woman rightfully resents because it's exhausting and she's not built for it. She ends up tired, bitter, resentful, irritable, short tempered, emotionally unstable and beset by high BP and depression because she's operating under undue pressure.

SO IN THE OPPOSITE WAY:
When a capable and manly man deals with an overbearing, aggressive woman who's full of masculine energy obsessed with control, is competitive, argumentative, raw, blunt and flaunts her independence; the man will wilt like a flower, become reserved and take the backseat. That will be him becoming emasculated. Him being forced into his feminine. Because his woman is in her masculine. She's making all the decisions and running the relationship.

When that relationship ends, the next woman that man will date will find him a weak man who can't take charge, is always complaining, blames everything on everyone everytime and never makes any decisions - an effeminate man. His Ex, being masculine, brought out his feminine.

Now, when a woman dates a man who's in control, who gets things done, a man so in charge of his world that his presence alone makes her feel peaceful, secure and carefree - like the weight of the world has been taken off her shoulders and she feels like a little girl all over again hanging out with her all-capable father, that relationship will bring out a side of the woman that no other relationship before has brought out. She'll be tender, kinder, softer and gentler. She'll be more peaceful, more delicate, more girly, more playful, more colorful, more vibrant, more trusting, more rested and more alive - all this is her entering into her femininity, for the first time.

A woman's femininity is her place of rest. In the sense that she is in her element. Where she must be. Where her body, her characteristics and her mind are in truest harmony.

When a woman offers a man softness, gentleness, a safe space and harmlessness- when she's not aggressive, not overbearing and not defensive - when she's not bold, not blunt, not direct and not confrontational - when she's not forceful and not headstrong - when she comes tender, delicate, girly and, playful - - - - > which is her femininity, the man will not feel challenged but encouraged. He will find it extremely easy to lead, extremely easy to take charge and extremely easy to be the Head.

The man on his own finds himself acting more grownup and more manly around her. She has that effect on him. By simply BEING IN THE STATE THAT SHE IS IN - which is being feminine.

The man becoming grown up and manly around the woman IS HIS MASCULINITY COMING OUT.

This is the power of femininity. It brings out a side of a man no amount of sex, no level of beauty, no number of achievements and no size of ass and boobs cannot. When a woman is soft, her man becomes strong for her. So her softness is not a weakness but her power that makes a man do for her. Her power is SOFT POWER.

FEMININITY IS DYING.

Feminine energy is being extinguished by powerful forces in business, civil society, media, sports, politics and government who see it as a relic of the old world incompatible with the values of modern progressive society. Modern progressive society - through Women's Empowerment - encourages women to work for their own money so they don't have to depend on anyone (something good and proper) except for one big problem: Careers are built in the image of men. For a woman to match a man's career success she has to make massive sacrifices in her lovelife, and delay, or even cancel, marriage and child birth.

Furthermore, worklife is optimized for masculine traits. Entering the workforce women have to think, speak, act, dress and function like men - they have to disregard their own feminine traits, like feelings, intuition and unpredictability, because these are a liability in business. Instead they have to be logical, predictable and unambiguous - which floods them with masculine energy.

What woman climbing the career ladder is tender, soft and gentle? What successful woman is girly, cheerful and vulnerable?

Ambitious and successful women bear the hard traits that bring success: Aggressiveness, boldness and they're headstrong. The very traits that define masculinity or what men are. By adopting these traits, women lose their femininity and become masculine.

It is the successful woman who'll say, "Anything a man can do I can do". Which signifies a woman fully in her masculine.

A poor woman and a successful career woman are both masculine. One is masculine for survival. The other is masculine for success.

Poor girls who have lived perpetually difficult lives develop a thick skin and a whole roster of manly traits to survive. They become aggressive, headstrong, stubborn, direct, argumentative and in-your-face; losing their girliness as manliness takes over. All these they need to survive. And all these are contrary to female nature. Because all these are masculine traits.

They live in the poor side of town of which the poor side of town makes women masculine because there's no safety and it's all about survival. Poor girls dress to be practical. They have no use for makeup. They wear men's clothes and perfumes because "these last". They have the simplest hairstyles that require as less attention - and last as long - as possible (those are usually manly hairstyles). Their nails are never done because it's not practical. They reach their 20s not even knowing how to walk in heels. Their mannerisms, their vocabulary and their attitude is all about survival. Which is masculine.

A girl growing up poor dreams of a Knight In Shining Armour coming in on a horse, sweeping her off her feet, delivering her from poverty and into the lap of luxury. But that fantasy is likely to never come true.
Not because she's cursed with everlasting poverty. But because the cares of life and the constant struggle to survive have erased her femininity. And a girl needs her femininity to pull high value men. To attract men who have money she has to erase every manlike trait she acquired for survival until she's soft, vulnerable and peaceful.

Even in the rags to riches story of Cinderella the Prince first meets Cindie as a princess - someone in the lap of luxury and comfort - who arrives in a nice horse-drawn carriage complete with attending staff, not some sooty sweaty barefoot girl in rags breaking under the burden of kitchen chores. Our girl had to erase all traces of poverty and project luxury.

Looking luxurious is at the center of Hypergamous Femininity. The gold diggers' femininity.

This type of femininity is achieved through Leveling Up and is costly because its aim is to get money, and to get money you have to look like money. This will involve expensive clothes, moving to the rich part of town and even a woman getting cosmetic surgery. So the women who cultivate this type of femininity reserve it for men who have money to get a return on investment.

On the other hand, women who are feminine because they believe in old school conservative values cultivate "Godly Femininity", "Biblical Femininity" or "Traditional Femininity". Which is a more laid-back, girl-next-door, type of femininity that isn't tied to hypergamy. Something a Pastor's daughter will cultivate.

So, femininity is costly because a woman needs money to be feminine but she can't work for that money herself because working for it will make her masculine, and she can't be poor because poverty also brings out a woman's masculinity.

The more money a woman makes the more masculine she becomes (and the harder it is for her to practice hypergamy because the less men are on her level and the less she actually needs a man). However the more money a woman is given the more feminine she becomes. Because femininity is a receiving energy. Hence the stay-at-home wife will be the MOST FEMININE woman.

A woman who wants to be a businesswoman needs to be masculine because the world of moneymaking is optimized for masculine traits. But a woman who wants to marry a businessman needs to be feminine because masculine successful men respond to feminine women. That is why gold diggers - because they pursue businessmen - are at the forefront of the current Femininity Movement.

Femininity is a woman being everything a man is not. Female masculinity is a woman being a man. As a woman you know you've lost your femininity when men treat you as "one of the guys".

When as a lady you walk into a room and guys see you but just continue with their coarse, sexist and crass jokes, if as a lady you join a group of men but the atmosphere doesn't change to become respectful and restrained, when they can watch porn infront of you, when they can touch you and tease you anyhow, when they feel free to prank you, when they discuss and articulate the nasty things they did or wanna do to other women - when men do such things in your presence, they no longer respect you as a lady because there's nothing about you for them to respect.

When a Feminine Woman walks into a room, all the fuckery stops. The crass jokes, the pranks, the explicit talk, the porn videos, all stop at once. Because she carries with her an atmosphere of no nonsense. She brings with her a certain mood that gives her dignity that commands men's respect. Her entering sets a certain tone in a room. Men are afraid even to touch her. No guy presumes to greet her with a hug because she presents in such a way that discourages overfamiliarity.

Femininity is a woman being everything a man is not. You activate your femininity by accentuating/emphasizing/magnifying that which differentiates a woman from a man. That which women have that men don't have. That which women can do but men can't do.

For example:
Men can't have long nails - you always have classy pretty nails, eg French tips. Remember, the way women look at men's shoes to determine his class, salary etc, men look at women's nails for the same reasons. As long as your nails are not done, you're like a guy trying to impress wearing flip flops.

Men can't wear makeup - you never so much as go to the store without applying something.
Men can't wear heels - your shoe collection must centre around high heels. Sneakers and tennis shoes are only for sports and the gym.
Men can't wear skirts and dresses - you throw out ALL your jeans, trousers and pants, and get only dresses and skirts especially in feminine colours and feminine fabrics

Femininity is you, a woman, sitting in the car while your man fixes the tire in the rain alone because he must know who to call. Femininity is you sitting in the dark waiting for your man to return from work to replace the bulb. Femininity is never giving your man any money because he has his friends for that.

All this may sound cold and harsh but to keep a man you have to make a man feel like a man by letting him fix problems to impress you. He must see you as useless when it comes to repairing stuff around the house. Because if you get into the habit of fixing stuff guess who'll be left feeling useless - - - - - > your man.

Women don't have any idea how emasculating it is for a man to get home and be told, "the drain blocked and I called the repair man to fix it. It's OK now". YOU NEVER EVER DO THAT. What you tell him is, "the drain is blocked, I wanted to call so and so, but I waited for you".
This activates the hero in him. You're not adding to his burden, you're giving him a chance to save you.
As a woman never let another man save you infront of your man. It wounds his masculinity. The same way it wounds a woman's femininity when her man praises another woman's cooking. Even his own helpful son praised by his mother can leave a man feeling somewhat replaceable.

You have to show a man that you need him because he desires to impress you by being useful to you. Helpful Wives go above and beyond to rescue their man but are always shocked when the man, instead of showing appreciation for their efforts and sacrifices, he rushes off to cheat with some useless bimbo who doesn't even boil water. But the man likes the useless bimbo because she doesn't try to solve his problems for him, which makes him feel like a man when he solves his own problems unaided by a woman.

The more tangible a woman's help is, the more masculine it makes her and the more emasculated her man will be and the more he will cheat on her with someone useless. Which is all kinds of ironic and crazy.

It is also ironic that when a woman financially supports a man, he will oftentimes be disrespectful and abusive towards her. We see it everytime and it's puzzling and goes against all logic - until you understand how masculinity and femininity work.

The core of masculinity is to provide and protect because men are richer and stronger. When a man is provided for by a woman, it may appear like the ultimate relationship for him, but deep down his masculinity feels threatened because he can't provide. And so to assert his masculinity, the man becomes violent to remind his woman that he is stronger - even though she is richer.

LEARNING TO RECEIVE.
Femininity is a receiving energy. Because masculinity loves by giving. This is true regardless of who carries which energy in the relationship. The masculine will provide. The feminine will take.

I come from a background of poverty. But luckily we had successful relatives who gave us a helping hand here and there.

One of these relatives was a female cousin who was a police officer whose husband worked at a bank. In my younger years this couple, every December, would ask me to housesit their home as they went on Christmas holiday. They would give me money and fill the fridge with food, telling me to take care and not starve myself.

After two weeks they would return to see I hardly spent the money they gave me and barely ate anything from the fridge. It made them feel bad because it made them look stingy. Which they were not.

The reason I didn't spend a lot of the money they gave me or eat a lot of the food they left me, was because of Guilt. I was so used to being broke and not having enough to eat that when I tried to spoil myself feelings of guilt overwhelmed me. I always felt like I was not worthy. Especially knowing that my siblings back home were surviving on the simplest of meals. That guilt blocked me from enjoying the blessings in front of me.

I had to heal.

Girls and women who grew up in poverty go through this same thing. They have a problem accepting generosity. They feel guilt when given good things because they feel they don't deserve good things because they never had good things.

They need to heal.

Because until these women heal, they can't enjoy masculine men whose joy is in giving.

# MGTOW
# TheRedPill

200 Likes and the next writeup "IF THE MILK IS FREE" gets published. Milk picks up from where "The Sweetest Thing In The Universe" left off.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by angelfallz(m): 10:10am On Nov 11, 2020
https://www.instagram.com/black_feminine_sacred/

ubunja:
How Femininity Works.

PROLOGUE.

THINK OF IT THIS WAY:

SO IN THE OPPOSITE WAY:

FEMININITY IS DYING.

For example:

LEARNING TO RECEIVE.

I had to heal.

They need to heal.

# MGTOW
# TheRedPill

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2020
maak400:

Nice submission Ubunja. I prefer to open a supermarket for my wife than to allow her do office job. Sherase7en on YouTube also hinted that it’s not advisable to allow your wife do office work.
yes. If a woman wants to cheat she'll cheat wherever she is. Home or office. But in terms of bringing out the best in a woman as a wife, you have to allow her to leave her job. Many women are already fed up and burnt out by working and inside they are screaming for freedom from it all. And a working wife will bring so little to the table because she's always tired, moody, careerminded etc. And she won't minister to you properly. But a stay-at-home wife, especially with a maid, will always be fresh and rested and able to bring out her best to you.
Many stay-at-home wives dress nicer than working wives. They don't spend the day in pyjamas with pulling socks on their head. They wake up early to take care of themselves. You would think they're preparing to go to work.

Anyways no wife will see a man as the Head of the house when she herself is contributing 50/50.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by leksite120(m): 11:20am On Nov 11, 2020
ubunja:

Hey man. Hope you good.

But I don't see how your uncle's wife staying at home is responsible for his shenanigans with other women. It seems unrelated. Whether she worked or not he would do as he wanted.

Also, A wife at home with a phone is as likely to cheat as a wife spending the whole day, the whole week, the whole year in an office full of men. Read up on something called Work Husbands. Every working woman will have that one guy she clicks with to such an extent that their friendship will hoover between platonic and suspect. Even yourself at work chances are there's one lady you're very close with whom you help each other with money, advice, sharing work and even sharing family secrets and who workmates sometimes suspect you have a thing going with. You are her work husband. Sometimes these relationships progress to fully fledged romantic relationships. A working wife is not a solution.

Look, You can't stop a woman from cheating. Only she can stop herself. And as long as you're worried your wife will cheat, you are not the one for her. When you're with a woman whom you know truly chose you, her doing shitty things is the last thing on your mind. If you're her Prize you rest easy.
If she won you from other women you can relax because she's the one chasing. On the other hand, if you won her from other guys you're the one chasing and you'll know no peace of mind.

I understand your concept about a woman in the house.
But my concern is that won't it make her stagnant (stagnant in knowledge, exposure and social behavior). You know the whole life doesn't really revolve round a relationship and marriage only.

I got your points, in fact they're fully backed by Qur'an, that's y Arabs are the most caring husband in the whole world but my concern is that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by oyetpel(m): 11:25am On Nov 11, 2020
leksite120:
But my concern is that won't it make her stagnant (stagnant in knowledge, exposure and social behavior). You know the whole life doesn't really revolve round a relationship and marriage only.

I got your points, in fact they're fully backed by Qur'an, that's y Arabs are the most caring husband in the whole world but my concern is that

Sit at home wife is worst, don't ever try it.

There is a real life inspired story about it made in yoruba titled 'Agbokolori'.

You will think you are caring for the wife by letting her stay at home and maybe take care of the kids while still small. But an idle hand is the devil's workshop.

2 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 12:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
leksite120:

I hear you, but how does a wife spending each day everyday the whole year in an office any different? Seeing the same walls, the same desk, dealing with the same people and doing the same thing year in year out any different?

A stay-at-home wife has time to do what she likes. Not what her boss wants. She has time to take care of herself. Her man can take her on dates, holidays, trips, outings and suchlike. And she'll always have time. Because she doesn't have to work. And if the man has his own business going he'll also always be available any time to enjoy time with his wife. If you've seen the American TV show Modern Family you have seen how the Latina Gloria being a stay-at-home wife has time do what she likes and her husband Mr Pritchett, because he runs his own business, is available any time for her. If that's not the ideal for marriage, I don't know what is. And I don't want it.

It's not a coincidence that as women's participation in the workplace grows, female health levels decline and women getting sicker and sicker. That pressure many women can't handle.

Many women will accept being stay-at-home wives but the only thing keeping them at work is the INVESTMENT in time and money that they have put in acquiring their education and qualifications. They feel it will be a loss.
Some fear not having their own money. But men who have a healthy understanding of the stay-at-home wife concept know that when you let your wife stay at home she's not your slave and you have to continue to pay her the salary she was getting at her job. No stories, no excuses no delays. They make that transfer end of the month every month. And they don't ask her about that money. It's hers. And that doesn't make a man a simp for doing that. He's just keeping his money in the family. And that money will ultimately benefit his children because that security it gives the wife will improve her state of mind and she'll be pleasant to have around.

This has been my view for the longest time.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 1:12pm On Nov 11, 2020
oyetpel:

Sit at home wife is worst, don't ever try it.

There is a real life inspired story about it made in yoruba titled 'Agbokolori'.

You will think you are caring for the wife by letting her stay at home and maybe take care of the kids while still small. But an idle hand is the devil's workshop.

you marry a 25 Yr old woman and you're afraid her staying at home the whole day will make her do suspect things.. Lol. Before you met her she was living her life buddy, if she did funny things before she met you, she'll do funny things after she met you. If she didn't she won't.

I have seen the fvckery that working women do with men out there. There's really very little you can do to make a woman behave how you want her to behave because she's a full grown adult with her own mind. A woman will cheat at church during church service if she really wanted to. Hell women cheat on their WEDDING DAY bro. If she's a Hoe she's a Hoe. Locking her up in the house won't stop her and keeping her busy the whole day at work won't stop her. Only one person can stop a woman from cheating: The woman herself.
Which boils down to you making sure you marry correctly. And stopping try to save hoes. And also you being prepared for anything. Because nothing in this life is guaranteed.

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by oyetpel(m): 5:25pm On Nov 11, 2020
ubunja:
you marry a 25 Yr old woman and you're afraid her staying at home the whole day will make her do suspect things.. Lol. Before you met her she was living her life buddy, if she did funny things before she met you, she'll do funny things after she met you. If she didn't she won't.

I have seen the fvckery that working women do with men out there. There's really very little you can do to make a woman behave how you want her to behave because she's a full grown adult with her own mind. A woman will cheat at church during church service if she really wanted to. Hell women cheat on their WEDDING DAY bro. If she's a Hoe she's a Hoe. Locking her up in the house won't stop her and keeping her busy the whole day at work won't stop her. Only one person can stop a woman from cheating: The woman herself.
Which boils down to you making sure you marry correctly. And stopping try to save hoes. And also you being prepared for anything. Because nothing in this life is guaranteed.

I am not even talking about her cheating or not.

There is nothing good in having sit at home from morning till evening everyday.

Quit it sir, i am not attacking the article.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 5:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
oyetpel:

I am not even talking about her cheating or not.

There is nothing good in having sit at home from morning till evening everyday.

Quit it sir, i am not attacking the article.
how is it her sitting around all day when you'll find the house cleaned and your kids clean and your food ready and everything in order?

You guys imagine keeping a household going is peanuts? Yet you employ maids. Smh

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by oyetpel(m): 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2020
ubunja:
how is it her sitting around all day when you'll find the house cleaned and your kids clean and your food ready and everything in order?

You guys imagine keeping a household going is peanuts? Yet you employ maids. Smh

You want to compare a wife to a maid?

You want to compare a general to a sergeant?

You want to conpare a President to a Local government chairman?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
oyetpel:

You want to compare a wife to a maid?

You want to compare a general to a sergeant?

You want to conpare a President to a Local government chairman?
you choose what your wife will be. Your maid or another man's slave at the office. That's the cold hard truth..

That's not even what I was saying but since you have gone there I'm telling you the naked truth of life

So will your wife spend her day working for you at home or working for another man at the office?That's the question. Remember a woman can not have two heads. She's going to respect one man and disrespect another.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by oyetpel(m): 12:33am On Nov 12, 2020
ubunja:
you choose what your wife will be. Your maid or another man's slave at the office. That's the cold hard truth..

That's not even what I was saying but since you have gone there I'm telling you the naked truth of life

So will your wife spend her day working for you at home or working for another man at the office?That's the question. Remember a woman can not have two heads. She's going to respect one man and disrespect another.

She will be an entrepreneur.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: (2020) Femininity. by ubunja(m): 1:26am On Nov 12, 2020
oyetpel:

She will be an entrepreneur.
as i said:

ubunja:

Great minds think alike.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Many People Have You Had Sex With? / Do Guys Actually Like Slim Girls? / My Neighbour's 8year Old Daughter Is “sexually Precocious"...any Advice Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 312
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.