Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,917 members, 7,806,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

I Don't Want To Marry: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Chosen Joyce Friday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Don't Want To Marry: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Chosen Joyce Friday (2054 Views)

Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Nebe Ifeoma Marks Birthday With Adorable Photos / Joyce Chinwe: Chinedu Ikedieze's Sister Celebrates Her Birthday (photos) / Joyce Boakye Mocks IK Ogbonna After 7-Day Ultimatum (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Want To Marry: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Chosen Joyce Friday by Luckytechtv: 6:10am On Nov 09, 2020
In an exclusive interview with a fast Rising Nollywood Actress, Chisom Joyce Friday, the lead character in the movie 'Seed of Deception' with Zubby Michael, she revealed her relationship status and highlighted the ups and down in Nollywood as at now and how she is able to cope with directors and producers on their demand for se*x among other things.
Watch the video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTBtJLjKt7k

Re: I Don't Want To Marry: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Chosen Joyce Friday by crestedaguiyi: 9:38am On Nov 09, 2020
Ashewos are always known for snapping in different sections of hotel facility.

Every hoe is now a fast rising nollywood star.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Want To Marry: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Chosen Joyce Friday by Nobody: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2020
crestedaguiyi:
Ashewos are always known for snapping in different sections of hotel facility.

Every hoe is now a fast rising nollywood star.
what pains me most is the fact that none of this farm tool have ever star in any movie.. buy they are all actresses.. SMH grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Want To Marry: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Chosen Joyce Friday by ReportMedia: 10:29am On Nov 09, 2020
Bobrisky warned ladies to leave their boyfriends to die alone, after Zimbabwean socialite Ginimbi breaks the internet.

Nigerian most talk about cross dresser and Instagram sensation Bobrisky took to social media warned ladies not to allow their boyfriend drive them if they got high in alcohol.

Get More Trending Stories ➡➡ https://www.itootalk.com

”The moment you find out your boyfriend is high on some alcohol, pls don’t let him drive your life first” she warned.

Bobrisky made this warning, after a viral video of two ladies who died in a fatal accident along side with......

Read Complete News Below ⬇⬇⬇

https://itootalk.com/2020/11/09/ginimbi-death-leave-your-boyfriend-to-die-if-he-dosent-listen-bobrisky-warned-ladies/
Re: I Don't Want To Marry: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Chosen Joyce Friday by ValCon888: 12:04pm On Nov 09, 2020
Another name for "fast rising" is hoe.
Re: I Don't Want To Marry: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Chosen Joyce Friday by RigtousSlawomir: 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
angry

Damnn Niggarr!!!

The end is near angry

Na so them go dey do Shakara up and down, while deep inside them they know that husband is scarce.

As my Nigga in the Lord, Pastor righteousness89 will put it,

A time will come when 7 women will be begging one man to marry them.

Make she continue shakara, when she turn 35 you go see her for shillow dey cry for husband.

To my real Niggarrzz, huslte o!

Brokenness is not of the Lord angry
Re: I Don't Want To Marry: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Chosen Joyce Friday by TheTrillionaire: 1:21pm On Nov 09, 2020
RigtousSlawomir:
angry

Damnn Niggarr!!!

The end is near angry

Na so them go dey do Shakara up and down, while deep inside them they know that husband is scarce.

As my Nigga in the Lord, Pastor righteousness89 will put it,

A time will come when 7 women will be begging one man to marry them.

Make she continue shakara, when she turn 35 you go see her for shillow dey cry for husband.

To my real Niggarrzz, huslte o!

Brokenness is not of the Lord angry
Lol @ your name RigtousSlawomir Only you na two nigars

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Walter Anga And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / “she Don Lean Ooo” – New Looks Of Mohbad’s Wife At Son’s 1st Birthday Party / Kim Kardashian's Wedding Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.