Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. (872 Views)

Adamu Garba Reacts To Dead Lawmaker Being Elected In US Election (photo) / Trump Vs Biden: US Presidential Debate LIVE / Buhari's Handshake With Trump Vs Kenyatta's Handshake - Compare (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by chamboy(m): 6:16am On Nov 09, 2020
Hi all,

I welcome everyone to share reasons why they prefer either candidates. I am very liberal and very open-minded to ideas. I have my reasons for my preferred candidate.

Please guys with deep mind ignore the Haters, they would be a lot of kids that are too emotional for logical reason.
Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by chamboy(m): 6:21am On Nov 09, 2020
I know how American politics affect us directly and indirectly.

What i have grown to understand, everyone has their intentions for humanity but not everyone has a holistic perspective of how to do it or how the world operates. As much as, we know the problem, some of us don't know how the problem operates and manifest itself.
Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by chamboy(m): 6:24am On Nov 09, 2020
For some people, it's about Democrats ideology about GAY and Abortion. Republicans(Trump's) Immigration policy and Rally around White Folks for Electoral Vote.
Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by Nobody: 6:35am On Nov 09, 2020
Following.
Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by Righteousness89(m): 6:42am On Nov 09, 2020
For Me, Majorly it's all whose Administration advances what I am Called for on Earth!
Not Just for me only but For My Brethren all over the World!

I am Privileged to Be in contact with so Many Brothers and Sisters Worldwide..
And I Bodly tell you, that President Trump Presidency has Created an Atmosphere to advance the Gospel like Never Before ...

I Have to Join my Brethren in States in Interceding and doing Everything we can to Ensure it continues..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by chamboy(m): 6:50am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
For Me, Majorly it's all whose Administration advances what I am Called for on Earth!

And I Bodly tell you, that President Trump Presidency has Created an Atmosphere to advance the Gospel like Never Before ...

I Have to Join my Brethren in States in Interceding and doing Everything we can to Ensure it continues..
Donald J Trump is best american president in my life time.

Three Policies i respect the man for.

1. Peace with NK _North Korea.
2. Working on Peace with Taliban War.
3. Removal of the Same-sex Toilet.

1 Like

Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by chamboy(m): 6:52am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Most people are emotional and it's hard to have logical reasoning with them. I respect your deep thoughts bro.

"When people are emotional, they can't entertain any logical reasoning you bring to the equation."

1 Like

Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by yanabasee(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2020
chamboy:
Donald J Trump is best american president in my life time.

Three Policies i respect the man for.

1. Peace with NK _North Korea.
2. Working on Peace with Taliban War.
3. Removal of the Same-sex Toilet.

Especially the taliban peace accord.....Those who benefited from it by selling weapons to both parties are not happy with Trump....

His involvement in the jerusalem position and Trump's involvement in everything against terrorism is my reason for supporting him....

1 Like

Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by chamboy(m): 7:41am On Nov 09, 2020
yanabasee:

Especially the taliban peace accord.....Those who benefited from it by selling weapons to both parties are not happy with Trump....

His involvement in the jerusalem position and Trump's involvement in everything against terrorism is my reason for supporting him....

Bro, Arms Dealers are Billionaires.

There is no Poor Arms Dealer in USA.

Arms dealing is a syndicate, they love when US declares war or looking to destroy a country or invade.

Let me give you a load down how this shit works, when US intends to destroy a country due to Invasion and stealing of their Natural Resources i.e. Libya. A US Senator engages with some Black Market Arms dealer to sell Cheap Weapons to an Upraising Group (Terror Group) in the country (Libya) to raise against the state, then comes USA saying they want to do Peace Keeper then They buy Arms to go to Libya to Kill, destroy and steal. When they finish their theft program, they sell their 2nd Hand Weapon to the same terror group they created initially or other terror groups i.e. BOKO HARAM. This is what this shit does.

Lord of War
War Dogs

1 Like

Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by chamboy(m): 7:46am On Nov 09, 2020
How much do USA make from Arms Annually?

Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by Dede1(m): 8:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Anybody who is identified as politically liberal or a member of Democratic Party in US has no business in the talk of democracy. The liberals cannot build anything but destroy. It is democracy only when they win. They will stop at nothing to stay in power. This is point where they have certain similarity with Africans. They are the worst hypocrisy on the surface of the earth.

Without ballot dump, illegal ballot and massive double voting orchestrated by local democratic party machine, this discussion does not arise. What is the manifesto of Democratic Party and Joe Biden in this election? Democrats were shouting all ballots must be counted however they are not interested in all ballots must be validated. The main tenant of democracy remains all ballots must be validated and counted.
Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by chamboy(m): 8:32am On Nov 09, 2020
Dede1:
Anybody who is identified as politically liberal or a member of Democratic Party in US has no business in the talk of democracy. The liberals cannot build anything but destroy. It is democracy only when they win. They will stop at nothing to stay in power. This is point where they have certain similarity with Africans. They are the worst hypocrisy on the surface of the earth.

Without ballot dump, illegal ballot and massive double voting orchestrated by local democratic party machine, this discussion does not arise. What is the manifesto of Democratic Party and Joe Biden in this election? Democrats were shouting all ballots must be counted however they are not interested in all ballots must be validated. The main tenant of democracy remains all ballots must be validated and counted.

Thanks for that stand, Democracy still remains an illusion of inclusion. They go at nothing to make sure we believe it is working, when it's all falsify ideology like everything they have been lying about.
Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Can you stop this madness already. This is not an insult to you but an appeal so don't take offense because none is intended here.

Many Americans are supporting Trump not because he is a Christian but because of his bluntness on critical issues like unity school, return of small businesses, tax cut for the lower class, some morals like his stand on abortion and gay rights movement even though he personally is not morally right, the stop on unnecessary US wars, the stop on unnecessary US spending especially on things that don't concern them, return of calm in the Islamic world, his stand on strong borders and so on

Traditional Americans are supporting him because he tried to return some of their old values not because he is morally right himself. He is a business man who cheats here and there like many other business men do but one indisputable fact is that he has passion and love for his country.

Trump simply says if you want to have an abortion, fund the medical expenses. No more government free medical expenses for abortions.
He tries to reduce unemployment pay because people are abusing it and becoming more lazy.

It is so bad that America has replaced husband and wife with parent one and parent two. Happy Christmas is long gone and has been replaced with happy holidays and so many other BS going on.

4 Likes

Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by k2money(m): 7:09pm On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hello buddy, so you get power pass the God that stop it?
Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by helinues: 7:12pm On Nov 09, 2020
Though a fan of Trump but supported Biden to win.

How would you expect a professor to defend Trump due to his way of handling COVID?

How would you convince those who lost their loved ones to COVID which Trump claimed was an hoax yet he contracted it.

Why should I support someone who hijacked the Republican party to family affairs during the GOP convention hence not giving podium to new contestants candidates under Republican?

Trump distance himself from what USA have been taken care of like WHO, he segregated himself from making any input about climate change
Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by helinues: 7:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Check it buddy you are becoming incoherent lately
Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by MsAllison(f): 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
helinues:

Check it buddy you are becoming incoherent lately
mynd44 lalasticlala seun oam4j
rule 2
Re: Holistic Deep Opinion Of US Election Trump Vs Biden. by helinues: 7:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
MsAllison:

rule 2

Rule 2 ko table 5 ni.

English is confusing you buddy

Hian

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Umahi Meets PDP Chairman, Others In Abuja Amid Defection Rumours / Chibok Girls Abducted By Boko Haram Escape From Captivity / Imo State Police HQ Attacked Was Stage And Managed. No Single Lost Of Life.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.