Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina (9994 Views)

Names Of 26 Travellers Killed In Jos North, 34 Others Still Missing / CAN, HURIWA Ask El-Rufai To Resign Over Kidnap Of 26 Baptist Students / Gov. Abiodun Secures Release Of #EndSARS Protesters Charged For Attempted Murder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Triplehay001: 7:11am On Nov 09, 2020
Did you know?
People are making huge amount of money online with the use of their smartphone.
Check this out�

*How To Earn Money Online*-

https://www.tipsmint.com/how-to-earn-money-online/?tin=48

Enjoy your day�
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:11am On Nov 09, 2020
espn:
Another money gone... How did they secure them? When there is crisis...unrest or war there is no accountability. Everyone will want to eat from the government.
They went to the oga of bandit and did small clean up for him in his forest. Bought him some food stuffs and machine guns. Then bowed and worshipped him and promise him more Soldiers. They he gave them the girls and told them they've all been disvirgined and he will want more virgins.
Na you ask o
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by okafor200(m): 7:13am On Nov 09, 2020
we are real on this!

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by AerialMapper: 7:14am On Nov 09, 2020
That's nigeria

We dialogue with bandits but shoot at unarmed youth

We pamper bandits but jail activists

We turn a blind eye to corrupt politicians but freeze the accounts of protesters

Well done

1 Like

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:16am On Nov 09, 2020
Commonsense99:
grin
They can trace #endsars accounts, but can't trace how they paid bokoharam.
Bokoharam has been defeated. What we have now are bandits.person say bandit kidnapped girls you dey talk of Boko Haram. Them send your u?
Be careful before I freeze your account.
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Moferere: 7:18am On Nov 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Bokoharam has been defeated. What we have now are bandits.person say bandit kidnapped girls you dey talk of Boko Haram. Them send your u?
Be careful before I freeze your account.

So true dear
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by andyanders: 7:23am On Nov 09, 2020
From what has been stated herein, I won't be surprised if this is not a well planned deal as this kidnap of northern girls and I quote 'peaceful negotiation with bandits' is a well written script by the northern elites.

Why can't they negotiate and bring back Leah?
I now believe that all these kidnapping of girls in the north is just a well planned deal, politically and religiously motivated.

Religion has destroyed this country.
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by xcellentgraphic: 7:26am On Nov 09, 2020
All this girls con be like masquerade
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by 9iceprince(m): 7:40am On Nov 09, 2020
SoftP:
Can they @ least free these young girls from this bondage called hijab,

see how horrific they all look
At least they don't claim holy to the extent of not having Husband or having sex.....Go free your Deluded sister In mini Hijab claiming to be Sister and father who Bleep in secret.....
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by proclinician: 7:46am On Nov 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
[s]Good news to my ears.
May God punish all the evil politicians that brought Boko Haram to Naija.
Those that had the opportunity to clip it while the evil Boko haram were still at their infancy, but rather looted money meant for ammunition for our soldiers and shared it among themselves.
They will never know peace all the days of their miserable lives. Along with all their bastard supporters.
Una all no go ever die better.
The blood of the dead citizens that Boko Haram killed is on your empty heads!

Releasing 26 girls is not considered a good news to you?
But what kind of human beings do some of us share this forum with for God's sake[/s]

If stupidity can fly, you could be a jet. An attack on boko haram is an attack on the North.

Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by SoftP(m): 7:53am On Nov 09, 2020
9iceprince:

At least they don't claim holy to the extent of not having Husband or having sex.....Go free your Deluded sister In mini Hijab claiming to be Sister and father who Bleep in secret.....

Naa life u dey so’

Mitcheeeeew
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by chatinent: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2020
When you bargain with terrorists, more bargains are eminent.
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by 9iceprince(m): 7:58am On Nov 09, 2020
SoftP:

Naa life u dey so’
Mitcheeeeew
sorry bro I feel your pain ,,,,,Shey na Lie nii
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by bizhop01: 8:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Northern elders can't stop producing terrorist group
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:07am On Nov 09, 2020
benjackugo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1370939/zamfara-governor-secures-release-26-young-girls-kidnapped-bandits-katsina-state-photo/

Zamfara State Governor, Bello Matawalle has said that dialogue with bandits is still relevant just as he secured the release of 26 Katsina girls from bandits

but dangerous unarmed youth at lekkitollgate were condemned to death and killed in cold blood!

in the view of the whole world

thunder will fire una very soon
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Mjpem23(m): 8:15am On Nov 09, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Divide the damn country! This is not how it's done? How much did he pay? What did he promise....how much did he himself pocket? This is sad! So when something similar occurs again na negotiation abi. If I were I bandit, I don hammer. If I was the negotiator I go add my own join and remove from government purse! Besides all those girls are Muslims.... would a practising dogged proud christain be released? Gid will punish all of you oh. That proud resilient Chibok christain girl is still there with Boko Haram..why? Because she was the only christain, Buhari said "her case is complicated" but got 98% of them released cause they were Muslims so it wasn't "complicated". Abeg Mr governor you just fueled kidnapping, raping, and corruption! God will reveal are una corruption

You’re making sense in the beginning, but must you people assert religion matters to make up your points?
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by espn(m): 9:17am On Nov 09, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
They went to the oga of bandit and did small clean up for him in his forest. Bought him some food stuffs and machine guns. Then bowed and worshipped him and promise him more Soldiers. They he gave them the girls and told them they've all been disvirgined and he will want more virgins.
Na you ask o
undecided
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by Ihatemumu: 10:02am On Nov 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

This good news pain dis one enter body. U go cry and wail tire. I pity ur life. It's only bad news that make you and your fellow happy. E go soon reach u, no worries

You don't understand what he meant by staged.
1. What happens to the bandits who committed the crime?
2. How were they kidnapped in the first place?

If Nigeria is to get to the level of USA, these are the questions we should also provide not just celebrate
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by bigiyaro(m): 5:17pm On Nov 09, 2020
This business is booming.
Re: Bello Marawalle Secures Release Of 26 Girls Kidnapped By Bandits In Katsina by WorkTheTalk(m): 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
God punish all politicians that brought Boko haram to this country, along with all their supporters.
Those who brought Boko haram sponsored it. A lot will unfold when their tenure is finally over
https://www.nairaland.com/6242913/uae-convicts-6-nigerians-wiring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku: Nigerians Will Never Witness APC Beyond 2023 / Zanna Mohammed Ibrahim Appointed Acting IGP / The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC, Says Kenneth Okonkwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.