Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

How To Learn High Income Skills With Little Or No Capital - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How To Learn High Income Skills With Little Or No Capital (336 Views)

Capital Dreams / All Hardly Chase Novel For Little Or Token / Improve Your Writing Skills With Grammarly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn High Income Skills With Little Or No Capital by Tilda001(f): 7:44am On Nov 09, 2020
Hi there. I will be organising a class where people read to change their lives and perspective, sharing rare but powerful books, videos and ideas.

And you will also be getting the following from the class.

1. How to read powerful books in a short period of time without interrupting your jobs or business.
2. High value videos, books and ideas that are worth #50,000
3. How to make irresistible offers and make people beg you to collect their money.
4. How to change your negative mentality and breaking free from bondages caused by family and the society.
5. High income skills that you can start with little or no capital.

It will be a loss for me if I charge this class for #10,000 but I've decided to crash it to #2500 but the first 10people get it for 1k and also access to some of my high value ebooks that you won't get freely from anywhere.

I will be returning back your money with an apology letter if you don't get the value of your money after the class.

Are you ready to change your life and mindset with just 1,000 or you prefer to spend it on irrelevant things.

http:///+2348068190727

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Book Lover?? Get In Here!! .. / A Writing Career Is Marathon, Not A Sprint - Alexander Nderitu / News Writer Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.