Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. (561 Views)

Kogi Guber: Dino Melaye Shouldn’t Forgive Wike For Demarketing Him / "Please Forgive Us" - Boko Haram Commanders Beg Nigerians (Pictures) / Why Igbos Would Not Forgive Wike For Obigbo Killing[video] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. by Chimaraymond455: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2020
please our Igbo brothers, I know it's really hurt the way wike acted against the oyibo people, nobody is happy with him, even here in woji, ogbu-nuabali wike have collected our land finish and if anybody talk he we send military, please forgive the ikwere because wike does not represent us, the only people hailing him are the OGONIS, Kalabari, OKIRIKAS,
there reason is to push wike to cause problems between the igbos and ikwere, because they believed that igbos are the reason the ikwerres are holding governorship position in Rivers state, pleased whenever you see people hailing wike check their names very well, I stand to apologize.
Re: Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. by Nobody: 8:01am On Nov 09, 2020
Chimaraymond455:
[s]please our Igbo brothers, I know it's really hurt the way wike acted against the oyibo people, nobody is happy with him, even here in woji, ogbu-nuabali wike have collected our land finish and if anybody talk he we send military, please forgive the ikwere because wike does not represent us, the only people hailing him are the OGONIS, Kalabari, OKIRIKAS,
there reason is to push wike to cause problems between the igbos and ikwere, because they believed that igbos are the reason the ikwerres are holding governorship position in Rivers state, pleased whenever you see people hailing wike check their names very well, I stand to apologize. [/s]

Story

You are from Imo state. have you guys not disgraced yourselves enough on this issue. nobody is against imo state and their ass licking even uwazuluike is doing same but stop dragging others into such unholy nonsense.

since yesterday you people from that state have been creating one thread to another just too ass lick
Re: Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. by Chimaraymond455: 8:14am On Nov 09, 2020
how IMO state? wene badu okini, are you okay atall
Re: Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. by Chimaraymond455: 8:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Re: Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 09, 2020
Chimaraymond455:
how IMO state? wene badu okini, are you okay atall

Mr face your state Imo. Someone that creates moniker like ahoada and try to replicate the dialect and now it is wene badu okini

No wonder tanko dashed una supreme court governor coz they know the citizens are just follow follow and can asslick anything.

1 Like

Re: Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. by AwkaFinest: 8:38am On Nov 09, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Mr face your state Imo. Someone that creates moniker like ahoada and try to replicate the dialect and now it is wene badu okini

No wonder tanko dashed una supreme court governor coz they know the citizens are just follow follow and can asslick anything.

Re: Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. by Lipscomb(m): 8:47am On Nov 09, 2020
grin
Re: Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. by helinues: 8:48am On Nov 09, 2020
shocked

Wike is not Tinubu..

Argue with your phone
Re: Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. by bencr7: 10:03am On Nov 09, 2020
angry
Re: Please Forgive Wike! He Does Not Know What Is Doing. by bencr7: 10:05am On Nov 09, 2020
I still blame kalu that cause it frm d beginning but wike mess up big time, I pity him becuz if he want to come out for anything federal in any election he will lose big time becuz d pple in north dont like him and are still angry with him for naming river christian state even though he said d truth, me i dont about d south west , now in is own SS other tribe in is state may not like him becuz ikewerre are always governing d state since 1999 while d other tribes in river hv never tested d seat since d beginning of democracy in Nigeria and most of work done in d river with good development are mostly in ikewerre community and d population of ikewrre as a tribes are not many like other tribes like yoruba, hausa, igbo etc,
Now d igbo and share almost d same dialect with ikewrre hv been supporting wike as their man who are likely to give him so much vote if he come out for any position in federal level becuz of their population are now losing their interest or focus with him becuz wat happen in Oyigbo. Even ohaneze group who are always against any thing ipob are angry with him and also blame him with nnamdi kalu saying both most be hold responsible of wat happen in Oyigbo.
Now for wike only God that can help win anything federal level in Nigeria becuz it will be very hard for u

(1) (Reply)

See The Mercedes Fans Gift To Laycon / #ENDASUUSTRIKE Ongoing At Federal Government Secretariat, Ikolaba Rd, Ibadan / National Assembly Has Absolute Powers To Summon The President-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.